四十七浪人
每年的12月14日有成千上万从世界各地而来的人们
来拜访这47名浪人的坟墓 以示敬意
此电影也是以此篇事迹启发而来
古代封建的日本笼罩在一片神秘之中
Ancient feudal Japan, a land shrouded in mystery,
拒绝一切外来人士
forbidden to foreigners.
众多神秘岛屿充斥着巫术和妖魔
A group of magical islands home to witches and demons.
全国各籓域敌对相峙
A nation of rival provinces
但各个藩主都向着权力至高无尚的将军俯首称臣
whose lords were ruled by a shogun whose will is absolute.
籓域内的治安由武士维系
Peace in the realm is kept by the samurai,
剑客们
master swordsmen
不息一切代价
tasked with protecting their lord
负责保护他们的藩主和籓域
and their province at all costs.
一名武士一旦失去了他的主人
Should a samurai ever lose or fail his master,
在整个日本社会中他将蒙受莫大的耻辱
he suffers the greatest shame in all Japanese society.
他将会成为浪人
He becomes a ronin.
了解这47名浪人的故事
And yet, to know the story of the 47 Ronin,
就如同了解整个日本的历史
is to know the story of all Japan.
故事由一个孩子开始
It began with a boy.
没有人知道他从哪里来以及他是如何来到赤穗
No one knew where he came from or how he found his way to Ako.
有人说他是被幻化的一头野兽
Some said he was a changeling, no better than a beast.
但很多人认为他是由森海中的恶魔
Many believed he'd been raised by the Tengu,
天狗扶养长大
the demons of the forest
并且教他黑暗魔法
who had taught him their dark powers
使他练就一身杀人技艺
and trained him in their lethal arts of killing.
他所经历的邪恶在他身上留下了烙印
The evil he had fled had left its mark upon him.
大石
Oishi!
籓主 他是一个恶魔
My Lord, it is a demon.
他和你一样 只是个孩子
He's a child, just like you.
大石 带他走
Help me pick him up, Oishi.
赤穗籓的 浅野籓主
Lord Asano, of the province Ako,
在那天救了他
saved him that day,
在这孩子身上看到拥有大石没有的某种特质
seeing something in the boy that Oishi did not.
浅野籓主的女儿 美嘉 也看到了
Lord Asano's daughter, Mike, saw it too.
美嘉的父亲不听他手下武士的力劝
Mika's father allowed the boy to live amongst them,
让这孩子跟他们一起生活
against the advice of his samurai.
你看
Look.
你看到什么
What do you see?
一根树枝
A branch?
不
No.
是一只鹿
It's a deer.
朝向这条小路
It took this path.
这个你留着 魁
You keep it, Kai.
武士们一致认为他的出现
The samurai believed his presence
会给他们藩域带来恶运
would bring misfortune to their land.
可是在美嘉眼里他只是个温文儒雅的小子
Mika only saw a gentle boy.
尽管一直生活在排斥中
Although he lived as an outcast,
魁还是决定要回报
Kai was determined to repay the love
美嘉和她父亲对他的疼爱之恩
he received from Mike and her father,
不惜一切代价
whatever the cost.
魁
Kai.
怎么回事
Well?
这只动物有点诡异
There is something wrong with the creature.
它已经爬上那个山坡但是它又下来猎食
It's up there on the rise, but it will come down again to hunt.
为了安全起见最好在这里设置陷阱等它
It would be safer to set a trap and wait for it here.
它爬上山坡去了 浅野籓主
It's up on the rise, Lord Asano.
籓主
My Lord.
杀了它
Kill it!
我宁愿被野兽杀了也不想被一个杂种救了
I would rather have been killed by that beast than saved by a half-breed.
安野
Yasuno!
赤穗欠你一份人情 安野
Ako owes you a great debt, Yasuno.
我们终于可以安心的迎接将军
We can finally welcome the Shogun without fear.
敬赤穗
For Ako!
敬赤穗
For Ako!
干得好
Well done.
出去
Get out.
滚出去
Get out!
浅野籓主还活着
Does Lord Asano live?
是的
Yes.
能当将军联赛的东道主
Hosting the Shogun's tournament
对我父亲来说是无上的荣耀
is a great honor for my father.
万事必须尽善尽美
Everything must be perfect.
美嘉公主
My Lady, Mika.
浅野籓主和狩猎团回来了
Lord Asano and the hunting party have returned.
他们已杀死那头野兽
They killed the beast.
父亲
Father!
我很为您担心
I was worried.
这次狩猎比我们预期的时间还要久
The hunt took longer than we hoped.
安野表现得非常英勇
Yasuno showed great courage.
有人受伤吗
Is anyone badly hurt?
你在关心谁
Who are you looking for?
都准备好恭候将军大驾了吗
Is everything prepared for the Shogun's arrival?
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
我要赤穗所有的子民都能分享到
I want all of Ako to share in this honor
招待我们伟大将军的荣耀
of hosting our great commander.
我还为前来探访的各籓籓主
I have made special arrangements
做了特别招待
for the visiting lords, as well.
我已经下令在沿途都设立了看台
I've ordered stands put up all along the route.
你母亲会为你感到骄傲的
Your mother would have been proud.
我很担心
I was worried.
你总是在担心
You always worry.
他这么想得到你的肯定
He so wants your approval.
主税只要一有机会就练剑
Chikara has been training every chance he gets.
公主 魁 回来了
My Lady, Kai has returned.
他们告诉我你受伤了
They told me you were hurt.
没事的 公主
It's nothing, My Lady.
你的背
Your back.
坐下
Sit down.
他们应该有人为你疗伤
Someone should have seen to this before.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们夸奖安野的时候我看见他眼里的羞愧
I saw the shame in Yasuno's eyes when they were praising him.
即使你试着帮助他们他们还是鄙视你
Even when you try to help them, they hate you.
你父亲的武士们已经如我所愿待我不错了
Your father's samurai have always treated me as well as can be expected.
那就是你所期望的
And is that all you expect?
这是我所知道的
It's all I know.
没必要这样 魁
It doesn't have to be, Kai.
这里不是你待的地方 公主
This is no place for you, My Lady.
你在赶我走
Are you sending me away?
看着我 告诉我你不爱我
Look at me and tell me you don't love me.
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
但是你我
But you have your place
尊卑相异
and I have mine.
浅野内匠头 赤穗籓籓主
Asano Takumi no Kami, ruler of Ako.
德川将军大人
His Highness, Shogun Tokugawa,
全日本各籓籓主及首领
lord of provinces and master of all Japan
感谢你们热情的欢迎
thanks you for your welcome.
浅野籓主
Lord Asano,
我的朋友
my friend.
赤穗还是一如既往的
Ako is magnificent,
壮丽繁华
as always.
明天的比赛我们拭目以待
We anticipate with pleasure tomorrows tournament.
尊贵的德川纲吉将军
Great Shogun Tokugawa Tsunayoshi...
希望我们准备已久的款待
and hope the entertainment we have prepared
能合您的心意
meets your august approval.
父亲
Father.
你在我家里做什么
What are you doing in my home?
上周狩猎的时候 我看见一头狐狸
Last week at the hunt I saw a fox.
当时我没有认出来它是个女巫
I didn't realize at the time that it was a witch.
女巫
A witch?
我相信我今晚又看见了同样的东西
I believe I saw the same creature again tonight.
他化作人型混在贵族宾妃之中
She was in human form among the nobles' concubines.
阁下
My Lord.