-Like you lost something. -Yeah.
-你告诉她了吗 -没有
-Have you told her yet? -No.
-你应该告诉她 -我知道
-You're gonna have to. -I know.
告诉她你爱她
Just tell her you love her.
她知道的
She knows.
她想要你亲口说出来
She needs to hear it from you.
我当然很爱她 就像...
Of course I love her. I mean, I love her the same way...
就像爱你一样
the same way I love you.
早安
Good morning.
天啊
Oh, God.
-你没有睡在沙发上 -是的 蒂娜 我没有
-You're not on the couch. -No, Tina, I'm not on the couch.
早上好 爸爸妈妈
Good morning, parents.
亲爱的 在床上早餐真是个好主意
Wow, sweetheart. What a good idea. Here.
把橙汁放这
Bring that orange juice right here.
亲爱的 把托盘放下 在厨房♥等我好吗
Sweetie, just put down the tray, I'll meet you in the kitchen. OK?
尝一口嘛 橙汁都是我自己榨的
Come on, I squeezed the oranges all by myself.
快点
Now, please.
怎么了 妈妈 你看起来好奇怪
What's wrong, Mom? You're acting really weird.
没事 赶紧去梳妆打扮 然后我送你去学校
Nothing, sweetie. Just go finish getting dressed and I'll take you to school.
快去 快去
Come on, let's go. Go.
我爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetie.
她看到我们在一起有什么问题吗
What's wrong with her seeing us?
真是的
Really.
你走了该怎么办
What happens when you're gone?
喂
Yeah?
阿尔拜诺在大酒店
The Albino is staying at the Grand Hotel.
好的
All right.
我哪儿也不会去
Hey. I'm not going anywhere.
-你好 -你看到我了
-Hello. -You spotted me.
-我倒是宁愿没看见 -别做傻事 米塔
-I'd have to be blind not to. -Don't do anything stupid, Mitat.
你的女儿今晚还等着你回家呢
Your girls are expecting you home tonight.
还有你的漂亮老婆
So is your beautiful wife.
你在和谁打电♥话♥
Who were you talking to?
快 加速
Come on, accelerate!
快点
Come on!
快 再快点
Come on, faster!
我们甩掉他了吗
Have we lost him?
这种家伙 咬到猎物从来不会松口的
This kind of guy, he'd never give up.
你为什么不干脆杀了我
Why you don't kill me already?
因为你是个尽职的父亲
Because you're the father who knows best.
小心
没关系
我以前看到过他这样 他病了
你在干什么
快杀了他
这一天我等了好久了 亲爱的
该死的 快杀了他
快杀了他
Just kill him!
薇薇...
Vivi...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你又让"狼王"从手里溜走了
You let the Wolf slip through your hands again.
我在哪
Where am I?
一个安全的地方
A safe place.
我们今天拿到化验结果了 伊桑
We got your lab results back today, Ethan.
我自己也很好奇 结果证明
I was actually pretty curious myself. And as it turns out,
治疗在你身上起到了积极的效果
it looks like the treatment's having a positive effect on you.
是我妻子 喂
It's my wife. Hello?
嗨 你在哪
Hi. Where are you?
我正在从医生那出来的路上
I'm leaving the doctor's office now.
快点回来 不然佐伊的派对就要迟到了
Hurry up and get home. We're gonna be late for Zooey's party.
好
OK.
我不想下半辈子光为你杀人了 薇薇
I don't want to spend the rest of my life killing for you, Vivi.
你快完成任务了 伊桑
You're almost there, Ethan.
杀了"狼王"
Kill the Wolf.
我要一套新西装
I'm gonna need a new suit.
你也听到了
You heard him.
计划有变 我们今晚就走
There has been a change in plans. We're leaving tonight.
带我去我的合作伙伴那里
Take me to my partner's house.
他会帮我离开巴黎
He will help me to get out of Paris.
妈妈 别把我的夜晚毁了
Mom, don't ruin my night.
你为什么不试一下这双鞋呢
Why don't you try them on?
我不要
No!
-听我说 你好歹试一下吧 -不要
-Listen, just at least try them on? -No!
笑一笑 开心点
Just smile and have fun.
为什么 我讨厌这双鞋 我看起来就像阳光小美女一样
Why? I hate these shoes. I look like Little Miss Sunshine.
《阳光小美女》 一部家庭喜剧电影 主角是个7岁的小女孩
-你看起来很漂亮亲爱的 -不 丑死了
-You look great, honey. -No, I don't.
-佐伊 -修
-Zoe. -Hugh.
-你真漂亮 -真的吗
-You look great. -Really, I do?
当然啦
Yeah, of course.
雷纳先生 雷纳太太
Oh, Mr. Renner, Mrs. Renner,
这是我父母
these are my parents.
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢邀请我们
-Nice to see you again. -Thanks for inviting us.
不客气
You're welcome.
这是伊桑 佐伊的爸爸
This is Ethan, Zooey's dad.
嗨 这是我的合作伙伴
Hi. And this is my partner.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
你也是
And you.
如果不是因为这个派对 我们可能永远见不着面
If it wasn't for this party, we might never have met.
你好
How do you do?
很高兴见到你
Enchanté.
孩子们
Kids.
-需要我帮您拿吗 -好的 谢谢
-May I take this? -Yeah. Thank you, sir.
是不是很棒
Isn't this great?
是的
Yeah.
佐伊 帮我一个忙
Zooey, do me a favor.
今晚再好好对修试探一番
Try and use your best judgment with Hugh tonight.
干杯
Cheers.
你又在工作活了
You're working again!
是啊 这里有个麻烦要解决
Yeah. There's a problem here.
这就是你回巴黎的原因
That's why you came back to Paris?
不 我回来是为了看你和佐伊
No. I came back to see you and Zooey.
你撒谎
It was all a lie.
你保证过你不会再工作了
You promised you'd keep your work away from us.
-大概你也根本没病吧 -我没有撒谎 蒂娜
-You're probably not even sick. -It's not a lie, Tina.
我现在没时间解释
Right now I don't have the time to explain.
我们有几个人
How many guys do we have?
警♥察♥还有10分钟就到
The police will be here in ten minutes.
-你还好吗 -不太好
-You all right? -No.
我有点不舒服 我要...
No, I'm not so good. I've gotta go...
如果我们现在走的话时间很充裕
If we go now, there is enough time.
好的 派对结束了
OK. This party's over.
-你利用了我们两个 -没有 我不会这么干的
-You used us both! -No, I would never do that.
带上现金 把所有人都叫上
I'll get my funds, bring everyone in.
确保街道封锁
Make sure the street's blocked.
你说话的时候至少得看着我的眼睛
At least have the decency to look at me.
杀了他
Kill him.
这次只是运气不好
It's just bad luck.
你病了 伊桑
You're sick, Ethan.
美轮美奂啊
Wow, this is unbelievable.
是啊 真是太棒了
Yeah. I know. It's crazy.
我想吐
I'm gonna be sick.
过来
Come with me.
你划伤自己了吗
Did you scratch yourself?
别去 别去 和我回家
No, please don't go. Come home with me.
工作让别人去干吧
Just leave it to someone else.
待在这
Just please stay here.
-佐伊 -什么
-Zooey! -What?
趴下
Get down!
你在里面听得到吗
You hear me in there?
我送你下地狱吧
I'm sending you down.
他死了
该死
Oh, shit.
风水轮流转
Wheel's turning.