弗吉尼亚州 兰格利 中情局总部
局长先生 这位是薇薇安·德雷探员
Mr. Director, this is Agent Vivian Delay.
过去十年来 中♥央♥情报局
For the last ten years, the Central Intelligence Agency
-一直在追捕沃夫冈·博朗 -狼王
-has been after Wolfgang Braun. -The Wolf.
你也知道 没人知道"狼王"究竟长什么样子
As you know, we have no positive identification on what the Wolf looks like.
现有的信息表明 "狼王"原来是个德国人
What we do know is he's a former German national
把原子材料卖♥♥给世界各地恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的勾当
who sells atomic material to terrorists all over the world.
我们可以确定 下周他们将有一次新的交易
Intelligence confirms that a transaction is to take place
就在贝尔格莱德
next week in Belgrade.
"狼王"手下的头号♥人物阿尔比诺
The Wolf's number one man, the Albino,
准备把一批放射性炸♥弹♥卖♥♥给叙利亚人
will be selling a dirty bomb to Syrian buyers.
塞尔维亚首都 贝尔格莱德
我们已经派了一队人去收拾那些买♥♥家
We've already dispatched a team to eliminate the buyers,
收缴那些炸♥弹♥ 同时控制阿尔拜诺
secure the bomb, and apprehend the Albino.
那还有什么是我能为您效劳的
How may I be of service, sir?
你的目标是"狼王"
Your target is the Wolf.
我们相信他肯定会出现
We have reason to believe he'll be present.
找出他 然后干掉他
Find him and eliminate him.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
让他们去料理阿尔拜诺 你对付"狼王"就行
Let them get the Albino, you get the Wolf.
先生 恕我冒昧
Oh, sir, if I may,
是谁在现场执行任务
who is our agent on the ground?
伊桑·雷纳
Ethan Renner.
这是他老本行了
He's a lifer.
他肯定能把这事干得很漂亮
He'll get the job done.
那些买♥♥家都已经死了
The buyers have been neutralized.
干得漂亮 伊桑
Well done, Ethan. Well done.
电梯下行
Going down.
客房♥服务 我来送毛巾
Maid service. I have your extra towels.
感冒快弄死我了
This cold is killing me.
-喂 -你在哪儿
-Yeah? -Where are you?
-你留了个烂摊子 -额 其实...
-You left a big mess. -Yeah, well...
我在考虑要不要请个病假
I'm thinking about calling in sick.
得了吧 这32年你就没请过病假
Come on, you haven't had a sick day in 32 years.
-扫描仪 -谢啦 耶思敏
-Here's the scanner. -Thank you, Yasmin.
我喜欢那些小瓶子香波 记得摆点儿到我卧室里
be sure to stock my bedroom with those little shampoo bottles, I like them.
全体就位
All teams in position.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
干得不错嘛 伙计
Nice work in there, my man.
今天是佐伊的生日
Oh... it's Zooey's birthday.
给我点儿时间 我得打个电♥话♥
I need a second to make a call.
伊桑 移♥动♥电♥话♥可不够安全
Cell phones aren't secure, Ethan.
我知道 可那是我女儿
Yeah, well, it's my daughter.
给你五分钟解决问题 外面就有个付费电♥话♥亭
You've got a payphone outside, you've got five minutes.
让我们来看看扫描成果
Let's see the scan.
听着 我想打个电♥话♥ 就在那儿
Hey, hey, listen I'm trying to make a phone call over there and
但我身上没零钱了 你能不能借我点儿零钱
I don't have any change so if I could borrow some out of this money.
我保证会回来还给你
I can come back and I can pay you back.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
真该死
Son of a bitch.
好吧 这表可值不少钱
All right, this is worth a lot.
我就借一点儿就够
I take some of this.
我会把表赎回来的
I'm coming back for that.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们以前是不是见过
Have we met before?
你对我有印象 对吧
You would remember me, no?
卡拉奇
Karachi!
耶思敏被发现了 我们得行动了 埃克斯
Yasmin's been compromised. We need to move now, Axel!
除非我们确定箱子里是什么
No one moves on the Albino
否则就不能对付阿尔拜诺 快点
until we have cleared what's in the box. Come on.
没错 就是了 我们去年四月在卡拉奇才见过的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We met in Karachi last April exactly.
不过那时候 你可是个酒吧的服务生
But then you were working as a cocktail waitress
我没记错吧
if I remember it correctly?
-他妈的 -确认了
-Oh, shit. -We got confirmation.
里面是放射性炸♥弹♥
That's a dirty bomb.
老大
Boss.
撤退
Abort.
再见啦 亲爱的
-喂 -宝贝 我是爸爸
-Hey. -Hi sweetie, it's your father.
你竟然没忘了我生日 看来说不定你还挺爱我
You didn't forget, which means you probably love me.
我当然爱你了 佐伊
Of course I do, Zooey.
大声唱"生日快乐"给我听 我就相信你
You can prove it by singing me "Happy Birthday, " loudly.
我很乐意给你唱 但我正在工作
Well, I could sweetheart, but, uh, I'm at work.
请在嘟声后留言
You can leave a message after the beep.
怎么...
What the f...?
好吧好吧
All right.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日
Happy birth
快 快 快点就位 掩护我
Go, go! Get in position! Cover me!
快乐
To you
亲爱的佐伊 生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Zooey
快点掩护伊桑
Cover Ethan now!
快上 我们进去
We're going in! We're going in!
掩护伊桑 掩护他
Cover Ethan! Cover Ethan!
好啦 到此为止了
All right, that's enough.
把箱子放下
Put it down.
快点
Now.
把它推过来
Now slide it over here.
你不会杀我的 对吧
You're not going to kill me, are you?
不到万不得已我就不会 行了吧
Not unless I have to, all right?
不过我再也不想跟着你跑了 混♥蛋♥
But I'm not running after you anymore, fucker.
我知道你已经看了检查报告
I see you've read the report.
-恶性胶质瘤 -是
-It's called Glioblastoma. -Yeah.
是脑癌的一种 癌细胞已经转移到肺部了
It's a type of brain cancer and it's spread to your lungs.
报告上没说我还剩多长时间
It doesn't say how much time I have left.
三个月 最多五个月
Three months, possibly five.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 看来今年过不上圣诞节了 对吧
So, no Christmas this year, huh?
很遗憾 恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
我建议你最好妥善安排一下后事
I suggest you put your affairs in order.
多谢您 医生
Thank you, doctor.
伊桑 你成功地收缴了炸♥弹♥
Well done securing the bomb, Ethan.
但既然你无法继续工作
But now that you're no longer operational,
我们必须中止和你的合作关系
we need to terminate our relationship.
我们已经将抚恤金打到了你的账上
We've wired your pension into your account.
中情局感谢你多年来的服务
The CIA thanks you for your service.
三日刺杀
怎么回事...
What the...?
爸爸 门口有个白人诶
伙计 有什么我可以帮忙的
-你们在我屋里干嘛 -你不说法语
-What are you doing in my place? -You do not speak French?
不 我是美国人 我...
No, I'm American. I...
-我住这儿 -哪层
-I live here. -Which floor?
不 我是说 我就住这儿
No, I mean, I live here.
你 你是这房♥间的主人
You? You are the owner?
太好了 可算找到你了
I'm so happy to finally meet you.
快点打个招呼 这位是房♥子的主人
你好 我的朋友
Bonjour, mon ami.
这是我媳妇泰瑞莎 我儿子阿巴特
This is my wife, Teresa. My son Abbate.
我女儿苏米亚在厨房♥呢 她怀孕了
My daughter Sumia is in the kitchen, she's pregnant.
这是我表亲 他们从马里过来看我们
These are my cousins. They are visiting us from Mali.
会在这儿待一阵子 然后去找我在圣但尼的兄弟
Until they go to stay with my brother in Saint-Denis.
-你知道圣但尼吗 -不 我不知道
-Do you know Saint Denis? -No, I don't know Saint Denis.
-你们到底在我的房♥子里干嘛 -我们无家可归
-What are you doing in my apartment? -We were without a home.
我们一直在寻找容身之处 而且我们在这儿对你也不错
We were seeking shelter. You are lucky we're here.
-空房♥间总是容易招来恶鬼 -可我现在已经回来了
-Bad spirit fill empty spaces. -Yeah, but now I'm back.
对呀 最棒的就是你终于回来了 我叫朱尔
And it is good that you are finally back. My name is Jules.
我叫伊桑
Ethan.
我的东西呢
Where's all my stuff?
我还在动手刷房♥子
I also started to paint the room.
我媳妇觉得 这房♥子最好颜色再亮点
My wife think it is best to have a cheerful color.
你喜欢黄色吗 别担心 伊桑
Is yellow good for you? I'm happy to do the work.
我挺乐意刷房♥子的 小菜一碟
It's not a problem, Ethan.
事实上 这麻烦大了 朱尔