埃塞克斯 你能锁定火箭炮吗?
Essex, can you target the BM-21?
没办法
Negative.
要撤退吗?
Pulling back?
撤到马那边 走
Back to the horses. Move!
快走
Go!
塔♥利♥班♥会比救护直升机先赶到你们那里
Taliban's gonna swamp your position before a medevac can get in.
让斯宾塞接听
Put the radio to Spencer's ear.
现在不是一举两得就是完败 哈尔
All right, this is double or nothing, Hal.
我们要把你送走
We're gonna evac you.
不要停
Don't stop.
不会的 我们要从峡谷的另一头把你送走
We're not. We're gonna airlift you from the other side of the Gap
只有这个办法了 哈尔
on the road to Mazar-i-Sharif. It's the only way, Hal.
记住 想回家就只能赢
Remember, the only way home is winning.
你要撑住 朋友
You hang in there, my friend.
快请求投弹
Call the drop now!
46♥4♥ 目标往西调整20公尺
46♥4♥, adjust your target 20 meters west.
收到了吗?完毕
How copy? Over.
收到 595小队
Good copy, 595.
但你们在炸♥弹♥射程内 我们不能投弹
But we are not authorized so close to you.
快投弹
Danger close, bro!
46♥4♥ 请求射程内投弹
46♥4♥, requesting danger close ordnance!
收到 射程内投弹 20秒
Copy that. Danger close. Twenty seconds.
- 快走 - 快走!快跑
- Get the fuck out of here! - Let's go! Let's go! Run!
跑!
Run!
埃塞克斯
Essex?
- 杰克逊? - 怎样
- Jackson? - Yeah.
纳吉布?
Najeeb?
纳吉布
Najeeb.
纳吉布
Najeeb.
麦洛
Milo?
老埃
E!
起来啊 纳吉布
Come on, Najeeb. Come on, bro. Come on. Come on.
- 你还好吗? - 去扶杰克逊
- Are you okay? - Go help Jackson.
- 还好吗? - 去扶杰克逊
- Okay? - Go help Jackson!
- 看着我! - 去扶杰克逊
- Look at me! - Help Jackson!
杰克逊?
Jackson?
起来
Get up!
- 起来 - 来
- Get up! - Come on.
埃塞克斯
E!
你可以吗?
All right. All right?
纳吉布?
Najeeb?
来 咳出来 来
Come on. Let it out, man. Come on.
咳出来
Let it out.
我们得赶快走了
We gotta go. We gotta go.
队长 失去了和埃塞克斯的联络
Cap, we lost communication with Essex.
继续呼叫 听着 不毁了火箭炮就全盘皆输了
Keep trying them. Listen, if we don't take out that BM-21, this whole thing is over.
它一次是40连发 懂吗?
It fires 40 rockets in salvos. Got it?
40连发 装填要2分钟 说一遍
Forty, and then two minutes to reload. Say it back to me.
2分钟
Two minutes.
我们可以趁机猛攻 但必须尽量往前冲
That's how long we're gonna have to storm their positions, but we gotta get closer.
然后挺住直到他们装弹
And hold there until they stop to reload.
A组呼叫K2基地
K2 base, this is Alpha.
主力部队将向敌人发起冲锋 可能有大量伤亡
Lead elements crossing phase line red. Anticipate high casualties.
他要冲了!跟他走
38, 39.
38, 39.
快要重新装弹了 会有2分…
They're gonna have to reload soon. We'll have two...
他妈的
Oh, shit!
- 队长 - 空档来了 我们冲
- Captain! - Now's our window. Let's go!
正面敌军炮袭
Contact front!
迪勒人呢?
Where's Diller?
正往我们这里移♥动♥
Moving to our position.
直升机2分钟后到
Bird incoming in two minutes.
收到 现场集♥合♥ 放信♥号♥♥弹
Copy. Rendezvous at evac sight and pop smoke.
把马牵走 直升机要来了
Get the horses out of here! There's a chopper coming.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
得现在就送他走
Cap, I need that medevac here right now!
- 好 已经来了 - 直升机飞近
All right, it's coming. It's coming.
琼斯 放信♥号♥♥弹
Chopper's inbound! Jones, get that smoke out!
兄弟 直升机来了
All right, here they come, buddy. Here they come.
你要撑住
You hang in there, buddy.
搞定他们了吗?
Did we get them?
有 彻底搞定他们了
Yeah, man. We got them. We got them good.
喂 你撑住 可别扔下我们
Hey. Hey, you hang in there. Don't you quit on us.
把他盖起来 盖起来!
Let's cover him up! Cover up!
预备 3 2 1 抬
Okay, ready? Three, two, one! Up!
有人看见杜斯塔姆吗?
Has anyone seen Dostum?
空中观测到敌军全数撤退
Eye in the sky says full retreat over here.
整个峡谷都净空了
The whole Gap is clear.
他们从马扎落荒而逃
They're bugging out all the way from Mazar.
有观测到阿塔的民兵吗?
Does air visual have eyes on Atta's militia?
有 他们从东边靠近
Yeah, they're approaching from the east.
杜斯塔姆去打阿塔了
Dostum's going for Atta.
要是北方联盟分♥裂♥ 就全毁了
This whole thing falls apart if the Northern Alliance breaks.
我们得先追上杜斯塔姆 出发前往马扎
We have to get to Dostum first! Head to Mazar!
要是北方联盟分♥裂♥ 就全毁了
This whole thing falls apart if the Northern Alliance breaks.
We have to get to Dostum first! Head to Mazar!
我们得先追上杜斯塔姆 出发前往马扎
快走
Let's go!
马扎里沙里夫
将军 等等
General, wait.
阿塔将军
General Atta.
今天马扎就让给阿塔
I will let Atta have the city today.
明天再等着瞧
Tomorrow, we'll see.
你做了正确的选择
Well, you made the right choice.
正确的选择?这里没那回事
Right choice? There are no right choices here.
这里是阿富汗 许许多多帝国的坟场
This is Afghanistan. Graveyard of many empires.
今天是朋友 明天就是敌人
Today you are our friend, tomorrow you are our enemy.
就算是你们也一样
It won't be any different for you.
美国将成为这里的另一个族群
Soon America will become just another tribe here.
如果你们离开就是懦夫
You will be cowards if you leave.
留下来就是我们的敌人
And you will be our enemies if you stay.
只要记住
Just know
你永远都是我的兄弟
that you will always be my brother.
等我走进那座城市 我会升起你的旗帜
When I get into that city, I will raise your flag.
你的城市升你的旗帜就好
It's your city, General. You raise your own flag.
拿去
Here.
这短鞭跟了我一辈子
It's been with me forever.
- 送给你了 - 谢谢你
- Now it's yours. - Thank you.
谢谢你照顾我
Thank you for looking out for me.
你要是哭了 我会告诉大家
If you cry, I'm telling everyone.
你闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, bro.
欢迎归队
Welcome back!
你改了撤离地点?
Changed the extraction site, huh?
我觉得你走不了那么远
Yeah, I didn't think you'd walked far enough.
是啊 我还想说我的膝盖也太能扛了
Yeah. I was thinking, you know what, my knees feel way too good.
- 看起来是不错 - 谢了
- Well, they look good. - Thanks.
- 给医务官看过了吗? - 有
- Did you see the medic? - Yeah.
感觉很棒吧?
Feels good, huh?
你是问坐下的感觉吗?棒呆了
What, sitting down? Awesome.
我是说总算达成任务了
No, I mean to finally see one through.
是啊…很棒
Yeah. Yeah.
我们赢了这场战役 但还得打赢战争
We won the battle, you know. Still gotta win the war.
那由不得我们了
Yeah. That ain't up to us.
那也不是我们的工作
Ain't our job anyway though, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你接着要派我们去哪?
So, where are you going to point us to next?
我要派你们回家
I'm pointing us home.
我跟你去
I'll follow you there.
我会追随你到天涯海角
I'll follow you anywhere.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
乌兹别克 K2基地 抵达第23天
斯宾塞如何?
Spencer?
伤势稳定 正在送往德国
电影精选列表