and I don't know your middle name.
雅各布
Jacob.
罗斯
Rose.
你在哪长大的
Where'd you grow up?
马里兰州
Maryland.
你跟
Are you
你的家人们亲近吗
close with your family?
不
Nope.
你跟你♥爸♥爸聊天吗
Do you talk to your Dad?
不
No.
你跟你妈妈聊天吗
Do you talk to your Mom?
不
No.
姑姑呢
An aunt?
不
No.
不需要家人吗
No family?
不是
Uh-uh.
我其实还是需要家人的一些帮助
I'm gonna need a little help on the family front actually.
我肯定你有很多好的诀窍吧
I'm sure that you'll have a lot of good tips.
我确实有很多好的诀窍
I am full of good tips.
你看起来就像个很好的妈妈
Yeah, you seem like a really good Mom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要去爬那个
I'm gonna climb that.
什么
What?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不行
No.
退后
Stand back.
你会被抓的
You're gonna get arrested.
我认罪 法官大人
I plead guilty your honor!
我有着很有趣的生活
I led an interesting life!
犯了一些错误
Made a couple mistakes!
我要去游个泳
I'm going for a swim.
什么
What?
好吧 我也要
All right, me too.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太酷了
This is so cool.
是吧
Right?
很安静
It's really quiet.
在这里很舒服
It's nice in here.
你疯了
You're nuts.
我不是会跟一个陌生人
I'm not the one having a baby
一起拥有孩子的人
with a guy I barely know.
说得对
That's true.
说得很对
That is true.
你是真的想要留下这个孩子吗
You were really considering having it?
我还没决定下来
I haven't decided yet.
那你觉得你会怎么做
Well what do you think you're gonna do?
我不知道我们该怎么做
I don't know what we're gonna do.
我很喜欢和你一起"漂浮"在这"水面"上
Well, I really like floating here with you.
我很喜欢和你一起"漂浮"在这"水面"上
I really like floating here with you.
凯特
Kate.
怎么样了
How did it go?
很好 很好
Good, good.
他在吗
Is he here?
他在的
He's here.
那你可以
Could you please?
好激动啊
It's so exciting.
你是醉了吗
Are you stoned?
我就猜到
That's what I thought.
好了 我们去楼上吧
Okay, we're gonna go upstairs.
本 本
Oh, Ben, Ben!
你得走了
You gotta go.
怎么了
What?
我的孩子们要起床了
My kids are gonna be awake soon.
你必须离开
You have to go.
我能见见他们吗
Can I meet 'em?
不 不 不 你必须走
No, no, no, you gotta go.
他打我
He hit me.
糟糕 孩子们起来了
Shit, the kids are up!
我们得有条不紊地
We have to start doing this
-做这些事情 别慌 -妈妈 卢克打我
- in a more methodical way. - Mom, Luke hit me!
好的 好的 会的
Okay, okay, we will.
你就是打了
Yes you did!
你知道你做了什么
You know you did!
-别想撒谎 -稍等一下孩子们
- Don't lie about it! - Hold on a sec guys!
我在换衣服
I'm just getting changed!
我只是觉得在我们
I just think it'll be great
去医院之前见见他们会比较好
to meet them before we get to the hospital.
见鬼
Shit!
妈妈
Mom!
-孩子们 -你打我
- Guys. - You hit me!
回你们的房♥间 我马上就过去
Go to your room and I will be right there.
好的 但是快点
Okay, but hurry up!
本 你会见到他们的
Ben, you will meet them.
什么时候
When?
时机对的时候
When it's right.
我们现在是在最后关头
Well we're working on a deadline here.
我现在还没办法介绍你
I am not comfortable introducing
给我的孩子们
you to my children right now.
在他们能对我有所承诺之前
I just don't think I can commit to anything
我没法承诺任何事
until I see that they can commit to me too.
听着 你还有16周的时间到终止日
Look, you have until 16 weeks to termination,
-在纽约 -老天
- state of New York. - Jesus!
我们会谈论这个的 我保证
We'll talk about this, I promise.
只是不是现在
Just not right now.
现在 我要去到他们的卧室
Right now, I'm gonna go into their bedroom,
当你听到门关了以后
when you hear the door close,
你可以自己离开吗
will you please let yourself out?
可以
Okay.
安静地
Quietly.
我爱你
I love you.
很抱歉 我不知道怎么
I'm sorry, I don't know what...
但我认真的
But I do.
真心的
I meant it.
好的
All right!
我们去农贸市场吧
Let's go to the Farmer's Market,
我想吃甜甜圈
I want a donut.
我要
Me too.
我也要
Me three.
卢克你回来
Luke you get back here!
卢克
Luke!
妈咪
Mommy.
有个男人在我们家
There's a man in our house.
这是本
So, this is Ben,
-这是华莱斯 -华莱斯
- and this is Wallace, - Wallace.
-卢克 -卢克
- And Luke. - Luke.
甜甜圈 有谁要吗
Donut, anyone?
不用了谢谢
No thanks.
我还好
I'm good.
谢谢
Thank you.
那要不要跟我
So why don't you tell me
介绍一下你们自己呢
a little about yourselves.
你听起来像脱口秀节目主持人
You sound like a talk show host.
你们喜欢做纸飞机吗
You guys like making paper planes or
或者一些我曾经
something that I've.
这是我最喜欢的其中一样
This is one of my favorite things
当我还是
when I was a...
你们平常喜欢做些什么呢
What do you guys do in your spare time?
小玩意
Stuff.
哪种玩意呢
And what kind of stuff?
小孩的玩意
Kid stuff.
华莱斯很爱跳舞
电影精选列表