前一天
祝你们今天好运
爱你们的妈妈
分手前要做的十件事
嗨 妈妈
Hi Mommy.
嗨 妈妈
Hi Mom.
先别挂 我们之间的网络连接不好
Hold on, we've got a poor connection.
我知道 我们也是
I know, us too.
好啦 我们现在可以了
Okay, we're good now.
好啦 很棒
Okay, good.
想看看我造的宇宙飞船吗
Wanna see a spaceship I built?
这是驾驶舱
This is where they fly the ship.
这是他们睡觉的地方
This is where they sleep
还有这里是他们看流星雨的地方
and this is where they go during meteor showers.
这太酷了
Oh wow, that's so cool!
你能带它去学校吗
Can you bring it to school so I can see it
这样明天我接你的时候就能看见了
when I pick you up tomorrow?
当然 非常棒
Sure, great.
华莱斯 你上次梳头是什么时候
Wallace, when was the last time you brushed that hair?
今天早上
This morning.
那你今天早上顺便把牙也刷了吗
Did you brush your teeth this morning too?
是的
Yes.
华莱斯 不要欺负你弟弟
Oh Wallace, don't hit your brother.
-听话 -我没有 是他欺负我
- Come on. - I didn't, he hit me.
-好吧 -我没有
- Okay. - Did not!
行啦你俩
You guys.
你想看看我画了什么吗
Do you wanna see what I made?
这几幅新的真漂亮
You have such great new ones there.
谢谢 你喜欢哪几个
Thanks, which ones do you like?
我可以把它们带到你家里去
I can bring them to your house.
我是说我们家
I meant our house.
我能跟你♥爸♥爸快速说两句吗
Can I speak to your Dad, real quick?
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
爸爸
Dad!
-嗨 -怎么了
- Hi. - What's going on?
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are ya?
嗨 我很好
Hi, good.
蒂姆 你忘记拿他的吉他了
Tim, you forgot his guitar.
有时候我觉得只有我在关心这些琐事
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one on top of these things.
-抱歉 艾比盖尔 我忘了 -行 真好
- Sorry Abigail, I spaced. - Okay great.
-不会有第二次了 -以后没有问题了吧
- It won't happen again. - So it won't be a problem?
没问题
No problem.
-好的 -好啦 听我说
- Okay. - Okay, listen.
卢克和沃利 你俩该去洗澡了
Luke and Wally it's your bath time.
跟你们的妈妈说再见
Say goodbye to your Mama...
我不要
No!
快说再见
Say goodbye!
你该去洗澡了
It's your bath time!
那么明天我去接你们的时候再见好吗
So I'll see you guys tomorrow at pick up right?
好的
Okay.
爱你哟华莱斯 我也爱你卢克
Love you Wallace, love you Luke.
我爱你妈妈
Love you Mom!
-拜拜 -爱你哟
- Bye! - Love you!
出来吗
已经在床上了
你是八十岁了吗
求你了 我需要陪伴
这是属于我一个人的没有孩子的夜晚
那太好了 这样你就能来了
你好 我叫本杰明
Hi, Benjamin.
你好
Hi.
看来我们俩有很多共同点
So we have a lot in common.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
那么你也喜欢搂着睡吗
So do you really like to cuddle?
你说什么
Excuse me?
因为我喜欢
'Cause I do.
我是说我真的喜欢搂着睡
I mean I actually do like to cuddle,
我认为有些人会这样说
but I think then some people just say that
那是因为他们想给人很亲近的感觉
'cause they wanna seem cuddlier.
我的意思是 很多人都不喜欢搂着睡
I mean, a lot of people really don't like cuddling.
就像一种对肢体接触和亲昵的病态恐惧
It's like a morbid fear of physical contact and intimacy.
救命
总的来说 他们只是极力抵♥制♥
In general, they just try to destroy it
就像浪花还没形成就破碎一样
like it's a wave that breaks apart before it crests.
所以你冲浪吗
So you surf?
是啊
Yeah.
而且只有在水中我才能真正平静
And I'm only ever truly at peace in the water.
我开玩笑的 我完全是在开玩笑
I'm kidding, I'm completely kidding.
我不是个冲浪玩家 不是
I'm not a surfer, no.
我试过一两次 挺有趣的
I've been a couple times, pretty fun.
好吧 说它有趣是高估它了
Yeah well, fun is overrated.
是太高估它了
It's so overrated.
但那总比待在家里抱头痛哭好
It kinda does beat staying at home and weeping though.
你改天可以尝试一下
You should try it sometime.
试着有趣吗
Fun?
不 不 我说冲浪
No, no, surfing.
好啊 也许我会的
Yeah, maybe I will.
天哪 我有点受宠若惊
Gosh, I'm a little thrown.
抱歉 你比那个啥上面更漂亮
I'm sorry, you're a lot more beautiful than the...
好吧 等一下
Okay, wait.
这是你 对吧
This is you, right?
对吧
Right?
是的
Yeah.
不客气
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我叫艾比盖尔
I'm Abigail.
-谢谢 -很高兴见到你
- Thanks. - Very nice to meet you.
叫我本杰明
Benjamin.
-本杰明 那就对了 -是的
- Benjamin, that's right. - Right.
好的 我的
Yeah, my.
那是
That's,
说来话长
oh that's a long story.
-不是那样 那是我朋友做的 -你没做
- It's not, my friend did that. - You didn't.
-是的 -我知道了
- Yeah. - I see.
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -可以 照你说的做
- Well is it okay if I get a drink with you? - Yes, please do.
-去拿酒吧 -可以吗
- Please get a drink. - That's all right?
是的 让我们重新开始
Yes, and let's start over.
然后你干那事儿的时候就能射在里面了
And then you can fight things like fracking.
是啊 我爱死内♥射♥了
Yeah, I love to fight a fracker.
是吗
Right?
狗屁
Shit.
简直是屁话
Shit!
不要啊
Oh no.
怎么了
What?
我已经知道这结局是什么了
I know how this is gonna end already.
-是的 -是吗
- Yeah. - Really?
结局会很坏
It's gonna end badly.
结局会很悲惨
It's gonna end tragically.
是的
Yeah.
会很令人伤感
It's really sad.
那很悲伤
That is sad.
我知道 那是不可避免的
I know, it's unavoidable.
我的意思是 开始会非常甜蜜
I mean, it's gonna start out so sweet.
就像你生命中难以置信的甜蜜爱情一样甜
Like unbelievably sweet love of your life sweet
这样过一阵子 然后我们会被
for a while, and then stress from outside forces
无法预测的外界力量给打败
we can't predict is gonna get the better of us.
然后我们会慢慢疏远
And then we'll just slowly devolve and then
接下来会突然爆发一场震慑人心的消耗战
suddenly into this shock and awe style of war of attrition.
但就在我们完全毁掉对方之前
And then just before we've completely destroyed each other
将会是像冷静 纯真 完美爱情
there's gonna be this brief rest bit of
那样的短暂的中场休息
calm, pure, perfect love.
之后 有些很久之前就埋下种子的事
Then, something from the past that was set in motion
比如一些微小却又无法挽回的过错
a lonsome like minor but irreversible mistake
电影精选列表