剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表
Yes, but what are you gonna say?
说什么?
Say?
对 什么政策
About policies.
政策 是 我想就是些一般的东西
Policies, yes. I thought it'd be the usual thing
比如 携手共创美好明天
go forward together, better tomorrow,
勒紧腰带 齐心协力 治愈创伤 之类的
tighten your belt, all pull together, heal the wounds.
是的 但您具体会讲些什么呢?
Yes, but what will you be saying specifically?
哦 具体
Oh, specifically.
我想我会建议我们具体的勒紧腰带
I'd suggest that we all specifically tighten our belts.
具体治愈具体的社会创伤 懂了吗?
And specifically heal the specific wounds in society.
对 完全取决于您 首相
It's entirely up to you, Prime Minister.
我只是在想 您要不要说些新东西?
I just thought if you had anything new to say...?
新东西?
New?
新东西 当然 让汉弗莱再来一下行吗?
Oh, new! of course! Get Humphrey back here, will you?
我的宏伟蓝图 这就是我要跟汉弗莱讲的
My Grand Design. That's what I wanted to talk about.
汉弗莱爵士 首相在安排他的电视讲话
the PM is making arrangements for his TV broadcast.
他想谈他的宏伟蓝图 您能不能...
He wants to talk about his Design and wonders if you...
喂?
Hello?
我想他马上就到
I think he's on his way.
宏伟蓝图? 现在不能告诉你 但是个大工程
Grand Design? I can't tell you now, but it's a big story.
好 首相 我先找个制♥作♥人 安排彩排
I'll find a producer, set up a practice in the meantime.
汉弗莱 真快 您想讨论一下电视演讲?
That was quick. You want to discuss a TV appearance?
是的 但也不用这么急
Yes. It's not so desperately urgent.
当然 确实不大重要
Not remotely important.
不重要? 我的第一次首相级电视讲话?
My first television broadcast as Prime Minister?
当然重要 但也没什么大不了的 不用慌
Terribly important, but not a crisis, not a panic.
我想宣布我的新防御政策 你觉得如何?
I want to announce my new defence policy.
不行 什么?
No! Pardon?
这是个错误 你说这政策?
It's a mistake. The policy?
当然 在这个问题上有新想法是很振奋
it's refreshing to have a new mind on the problem.
挑战旧观念 质疑政♥府♥30年的思想基础
questioning the basis of government thinking for 30 years.
你不赞成? 不 首相
You don't approve of the policy? It's not that.
会有些牵连 反响 后果
There'll be implications, reverberations, repercussions.
我们需要权衡事实 研究 咨♥询♥
We have to weigh the evidence, review, consult.
你继续 汉弗莱 我先宣布了再说
You get on with that I'll announce it in the broadcast.
您不能 现在还不能
You can't. Not yet.
我们得通知美国人 他们会极力反对的
we have to tell the Americans. They will have objections.
需要几个月耐心的外交
It will take many months of patient diplomacy.
微妙问题要小心处理
Delicate issues need sensitive handling.
汉弗莱 英国政♥府♥谁说了算?
Who has the last word about the government of Britain?
英国内阁还是美国总统?
The British Cabinet or the American President?
这倒是个有意思的问题
Do you know, that's a fascinating question!
我们常讨论这个 得出什么结论?
We often discuss it. What conclusion have you arrived at?
我是有点异端 我认为是英国内阁 但...
being a heretic I think it's the British Cabinet, but...
我知道我是少数派
I know I'm in the minority.
从现在开始 你是多数派
From now on, you're in the majority.
我要向海外防御委员会提出我的宏伟蓝图
raise my Design with the Overseas Defence Committee,
然后提交内阁
then I shall put it to Cabinet.
我已经私下问过他们大部分了
I've sounded most of them out privately.
他们都说能赢选票...极大提高国防力量
They think it's a vote-winner... a major contribution
我下午提交下院 晚上在电视上宣布
put it to the House, announce it in my broadcast.
抱歉 首相 您现在还不能宣布
Sorry, you can't announce it yet.
如果我不能 谁能?
Well, if I can't, who can?
必须非常清楚地看到
So let us be abundantly clear about this.
我们不能再透♥支♥了
We cannot go on paying ourselves more than we earn.
世界上其它国家没有义务赡养我们
The rest of the world does not owe us a living.
我们要准备做出牺牲...谁写的这个垃圾?
We must be prepared to make sacrifices Who wrote this?
您自己 首相 是您以前的演讲
You did, Prime Minister. It's one of your old speeches.
新的呢 电视讲话稿怎么样了? 还在打草稿
The draft of the broadcast? It's still only a draft.
这可是排练 是机密
This is only a practice. It's confidential.
这里都是自己人 拿来 是 首相
Everyone's been cleared. Go on. Yes, Prime Minister.
如何 戈弗雷? 太棒了 首相 只有一点
How was that, Godfrey? Excellent Just one thing.
您要戴眼镜吗? 你觉得呢?
Will you be wearing those glasses? What do you think?
随您 戴上它 您看上去威严而果断
With them on, you look authoritative and commanding.
不戴它 您看上真诚而坦率
With them off, you look honest and open.
我想看上去威严又真诚
I want to look authoritative AND honest.
只能选其一 真的
It's one or the other really.
我可以先不戴 开讲的时候再戴
I could start with them off and put them on when I talk?
这只显得优柔寡断 哦 明白了
That just looks indecisive. Oh, I see.
单片眼镜怎么样?
What about a monocle?
我们先不谈这个行吗? 能再来一遍吗?
Let's just leave them off for the moment Can we go again?
新讲稿拿来了吗? 伯纳 是 首相
Have you got that new script? Yes, Prime Minister.
三叉戟工程耗资太大
The Trident programme is too expensive.
取消它 我们能省下几百万磅
By cancelling it, we shall release billions of pounds
拨款以独特而新颖的方式解决国家问题
to fund an imaginative attack on the nation's problems.
这个国家需要的... 能不能打住
What this country needs... Can we hold it?
怎么了? 没事 很好
What was wrong? No, it was very good.
首相... 等会 伯纳
Prime Minister... Just a minute. Yes?
您能不能不要向前倾?
Do you mind not leaning forward?
这样您看上去像卖♥♥保险的
It makes you look as though you're selling insurance.
而且您会向上瞟镜头 像在哀求
it makes you look up at the lens like suppliant.
您应该居高临下
You should be looking down from on high.
好...这个国家需要的 这个国家需要的
What this country needs... What this country needs...
这个国家需要的...
What this country needs...
首相 马尔康和我起草了一份
Prime Minister, Malcolm and I have drafted a
稍稍不同的讲稿 好
slightly different version to this speech.
"我们应广泛考虑政♥府♥支出的各种选择"
''We shall review options over government expenditure.''
伯纳 这太空洞了 谢谢 首相
This doesn't say anything. Thank you, Prime Minister.
毫无冲击力 您太客气了
Completely lacking impact. You're too kind.
不 伯纳 我不喜欢 您可以说"紧急考虑"
No, I don't like it. You could say ''urgently review''.
不行 我真觉得应该缓和一点
No. I do think it should be toned down a bit.
怎么缓 马尔康?
Any thoughts, Malcolm?
"三叉戟是你们纳税人的重大负担"?
What about ''the Trident is a burden on your tax bill.
"150亿是一大笔钱 应当谨慎审查它是否值得"
''We should see if it merits the ?5 billion it costs.''
对 提到数字好不好?
All right. It's OK to mention figures?
对 实际上没人记得 记得的也不相信
no one takes them in and those who do don't believe them,
但这能让人觉得您对此了如指掌
but it makes people think you've got the facts.
别忘了 人们不知道您是照提词机念的
People don't know you're reading off the teleprompter.
没别的问题吧? 您念得有点慢了
Otherwise, it was fine? You were going a bit slowly.
提词机走得就慢
The teleprompter was going a bit slowly.
不不 它是跟您的速度走的
No, no. It follows your speed.
试试先慢后快
Try going slow and then fast.
哦 知道了 开始
Oh, I see. And cue.
三叉戟...工程...是...
The...Trident...programme...is...a...heavy...
你们纳税人的负担 150亿是一大笔钱
burden on your tax bill. ?5 billion is a lot of money.
我明白了 真的
I see what you mean, yes.
首相 能不能别说"你们纳税人"?
Would you mind not saying ''YOUR tax bill''?
为什么?
Why not?
听着像统治者在说被统治者 你们我们
It sound like the ruler talking to the ruled them and us.
那我怎么说? "我们纳税人"?您自己也交税
What should I say? ''OUR tax bill''? You pay taxes, too.
好的 改过来 伯纳
Yes. Change that, Bernard.
是 首相 我还是觉得太直接了
It's still very direct.
谢谢 伯纳 不 很多人靠三叉戟吃饭
Good. No, lots of people's jobs depend on Trident.
如果不经蹉商... 对哦 马尔康?
Until there's been a consultation... Yes. Malcolm?
可以说"国防开支会受政♥府♥严格监督"
''Defence is one of areas we will look at closely
"看能不能少花钱来达到同样的防御效果"
''to see if we can meet our needs at a lower cost.''
太长了 能不能分成两句? 怎么?
Can you make it two sentences? Why?
首相 我们发现一句话超过三行
we find that if a sentence goes on over three lines,
等说到最后 多数人都忘了开头了 包括说的人
When it gets to end people will forget how it began.
分两句 马尔康
Two sentences, Malcolm.
而且您又向前倾了
And you are leaning forward again a bit.
我是为了显得真诚
That's what I do when I want to look sincere.
问题是 看上去像您故意想显得真诚
It makes you look like someone who wants to look sincere.
向后倾点 看上去就很放松 很自信
If you lean back, you look relaxed and in control.
就是这样
That's it.
别这么后 那会像您中午喝高了
Don't lean back so far It looks like you've had liquid lunch.
您可以在您想真诚的地方划线
underline bits of the script you want to look sincere,
在那皱皱眉头 说得慢一点
then you just frown and say them a bit more slowly.
还有别的吗?
Anything else?
您的表情有点僵硬
Well, your face is a bit wooden.
僵硬?
剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表