剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表
But don`t foget.
一旦您干预别国内部争端
Once you interfere in other countries' internal squabbles,
您就岌岌可危了
you're on a very slippery slope.
还有什么?
Anything else?
有 据说我们今晚要在联♥合♥国♥投票
Yes, I gather we're proposing to vote against
反对以色列 为什么?
Israel in the UN tonight. Why?
他们炸了巴解组织
They bombed the PLO.
巴解组织也炸了以色列
The PLO bombed Israel.
但以色列炸♥弹♥扔得比较多
But the Israelis dropped more bombs than the PLO!
巴解组织挑头
The PLO started it!
不 他们没有
No, they didn't.
我看双方都有错
It seems to me there are faults on both sides.
我的消息不是这样的
Not according to my advice.
美国很忧虑 想要我们弃权
America is worried. They want us to abstain.
我觉得我们不能
I don't think we could do that.
怎么? 外♥交♥部♥不会同意的
Why not? The Foreign Office wouldn't wear it.
是他们听我们的
Are they here to follow our instructions or
还是我们听他们的?
are we to follow theirs?
别傻了
Now, don't be silly.
首相 汉弗莱爵士到了
Prime Minister, Sir Humphrey's here.
首相 汉弗莱 我很担心
Prime Minister. Humphrey, I'm worried.
什么事 首相?
Oh, what about, Prime Minister?
美国人
About the Americans.
对 我们都担心美国人
Well, we're all worried about the Americans.
外交是门复杂营生 对吗?
Foreign affairs are a complicated business,aren`t they?
没错 首相 所以扔给外♥交♥部♥处理
Yes,That's why we leave it to the Foreign Office.
将来几个月我得跟美国搞好关系
I've got to keep in with the Americans for the next few months
为取消大额国防订单打基础
if I'm to cancel our defence order.
昨晚我猜他们也很担心我们
Ah. I gather that they're worried about us.
他们当然担心 不过我知道怎样与他们搞好关系
Of course they are, but I know how to keep in with them.
怎样? 别取消大额国防订单
How? Don't cancel the huge defence order.
不 汉弗莱 我决定了
No, Humphrey, I'm determined on that,
但别的方面不能再惹他们
but we mustn't upset them in any other way.
大使提到了圣乔治岛
The ambassador mentioned St George's Island.
噢 真的? 世界那头出什么事了?
Oh, really? What's going on in that part of the world?
世界哪头?
What part of the world?
那头 圣乔治岛那头
That part. The part where St George's Island is.
那是哪头?
What part is that?
如果你不知道 汉弗莱 建议你看看地图
I suggest you go and have a look at the map!
不 我知道 首相
No, I do know, Prime Minister.
好 那我们都知道了
Good. Then we both know.
白宫担心它会被马♥克♥思♥主义者接管
The White House is worried it might be taken over by Marxists.
这不好笑 汉弗莱
It's not funny, Humphrey.
对 不好笑 很感人 真的
No, indeed. Rather touching, really.
首相 一旦您开始干预
Prime Minister, once you start interfering
别国内部争端
in the internal squabbles of other countries,
您就岌岌可危了
you're on a very slippery slope.
外♥交♥部♥长刚这么说过
That's what the Foreign Secretary said.
真奇怪
Extraordinary.
还有今晚联♥合♥国♥对以色列的投票
Then there's the U.N. vote on Israel tonight.
美国要我们弃权
The Americans want us to abstain.
这是对阿♥拉♥伯关系问题
It's a question of maintaining our relationship with the Arabs.
伊♥斯♥兰♥政♥权♥
The power of Islam.
石油供应
Oil supplies.
汉弗莱 我在说是非问题
I'm talking about what's right and wrong.
可别让外♥交♥部♥听到
Well, don't let the Foreign Office hear you.
如果您非要不偏不倚
If you insist on an even-handed approach,
外♥交♥部♥可能同意弃权
the Foreign Office might agree to abstaining,
只要您授权我们在那的人
so long as you authorise our man there
公开♥发♥言抨击犹太复国主义
to make a powerful speech attacking Zionism.
我们当然要发扬和平 和谐 善意吧
Surely we should promote peace, harmony, goodwill.
那就很奇怪了
Well, it would be most unusual.
联♥合♥国♥是公认的
The U.N. is the accepted forum
表达国际憎恶的平台
for the expression of international hatred.
捍卫圣乔治岛的民♥主♥呢?
And defending democracy on St George's?
如果会伤害友邦 殃及英国利益 那就免了
Not if it harms us by upsetting our friends.
汉弗莱 难道英国不该支持法律和正义?
Britain should not support law and justice?
当然应该 首相
Of course we should. Prime Minister.
只要不影响外交政策就行
We just shouldn't let it affect our foreign policy, that's all.
我们应该锄强扶弱
We must fight for the weak against the strong.
那派军队去阿富汗对抗俄♥国♥啊
Then send troops to Afghanistan to fight the Russians.
俄♥国♥强过头了
The Russians are too strong.
那法律和正义呢?
What was that about law and justice?
尽管如此 汉弗莱 我想要向圣乔治岛民选首相保证
I want assurances sent to the Prime Minister of St George's Island
英国会支持他的
that Britain will stand by him.
与外♥交♥部♥长讨论吧
Discuss this with the Foreign Secretary.
谢谢 汉弗莱
Thank you, Humphrey.
谢谢 首相 你真帮了大忙
Thank you, Prime Minister. You've been a great help
伯纳? 在 首相
Bernard? Yes, Prime Minister?
圣乔治岛到底在哪?
Where exactly is St George's Island?
看看地球仪吧?
Shall we look at the globe?
私人办公室有一个 好主意
There is one in the private office. Good idea.
下午好 路克 下午好 首相
Good afternoon, Luke. Good afternoon, Prime Minister.
在哪呢?
Now, where is it?
在这儿 阿♥拉♥伯海 接近波斯湾
It's here, in the Arabian Sea. Near the Persian Gulf.
西方的生命线
The lifeline of the West.
这是阿富汗 由苏维埃控制
There's Afghanistan, now under Soviet control.
阿♥拉♥伯海以北400英里
Only 400 miles north of the Arabian Sea.
如果苏维埃夺取巴基斯坦... 他们不会的
If the Soviets ever took Pakistan...Which they wouldn't.
如果会 他们就控制了波斯湾
If they did, they'd control the Persian Gulf,
阿♥拉♥伯海 印度洋
the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean.
他们一直都想要个"温水港"
They've always wanted a ''warm water port''.
他们不会入侵巴基斯坦
They wouldn't invade Pakistan.
美国有舰队永久驻扎
The Americans have a fleet permanently stationed here.
印度洋
The Indian Ocean.
首相 能和您说说...国内事务吗?
Prime Minister, may I have a word about...home affairs?
国内事务? 是的
Home affairs? Yes.
不能等等吗? 我们在讨论外交事务
Can`t you wait? We're discussing foreign affairs.
不 首相 事情紧急
No, Prime Minister, it's rather urgent.
你没事吧 伯纳?
Are you all right, Bernard?
没事 首相 求您
Yes, Prime Minister. Please.
好吧 失陪 路克
Very well. Excuse me, Luke.
到底什么事?
What on earth's the matter?
我不想不忠诚
I don't want to be disloyal,
但当着路克的面
but it wasn't a good idea to continue that conversation
谈这些不好 安全问题
in front of Luke. Security.
他是你的同事 我的私人秘书之一
He's your colleague, one of my private secretaries.
军情六处干什么吃的?
What is MI6 up to...?
不是那种问题 他为外♥交♥部♥工作
Not that sort of risk. He works for the F.O.
他为我工作
He works for me.
没错 但他不仅是外♥交♥部♥派给你的人
Eh.yes, but he's not only your man from the Foreign Office,
他也是10号♥里他们的人
he's also their man in Number 10.
安插♥进♥来的
He's a plant.
您明白吗? 明白 不明白
Do you understand? Yes. No!
你是说外♥交♥部♥有事瞒我? 是的
The F.O. is keeping something from me? Yes.
什么事? 不知道 他们也没告诉我
What? I don't know. They're keeping it from me, too.
那你又怎么知道的? 我不知道
Then how do you know? I don't know.
你刚说外♥交♥部♥有事瞒我
You just said the F.O. was keeping something from me.
若你不知道 你又怎么知道?
How do you know if you don't know?
我不知道具体是什么
I don't know specifically what,
但我知道他们对所有人瞒着所有事
but I do know they always keep everything from everybody.
是惯例 那谁知道?
It's normal practice. Who does know?
我来理清问题好吗?
May I just clarify the question?
您问谁知道那些我不知道
You are asking who would know what it is that I don't know
您也不知道 但外♥交♥部♥知道
and you don't know but the F.O. know that they know
他们不让您知道
that they are keeping from you
所以您不知道
so you don't know and they do know
我们只知道他们瞒着我们
all we know is there is something we don't know
而我们需要知道
and we want to know,
但我们不知道是什么的事 对吗?
but we don't know what because we don't know? Is that it?
我来理清吧
剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表