剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表
And what is the last resort?
如果俄♥国♥侵略西欧的话
If the Russians invaded western Europe.
可你只有12小时 所以
You only have 12 hours to decide, so you're saying
你的最后关头就是最初反应?
the last resort is the first response?
是吗?
Am I?
不用担心 俄♥国♥怎么会想要整个欧洲?
Why should the Russians annex the whole of Europe?
他们连阿富汗都控制不了
They can't even control Afghanistan.
不 如果他们尝试侵略 会用"香肠战术"
No, if they try anything, it will be salami tactics.
香肠? 一片接一片
Salami tactics? Slice by slice.
每次一小片儿
One small piece at a time.
当他们侵略西柏林的时候你会按下按钮吗?
So will you press the button if they invade West Berlin?
看情况 什么情况?
It all depends. On what?
好吧 第一步
Scenario one.
西柏林暴♥动♥
Riots in West Berlin,
建筑物在燃烧
buildings in flames.
东柏林消防队跨界前来救援 你按吗?
East German fire brigade crosses the border. Would you press?
东柏林警♥察♥也过来了 按吗?
The East German police come with them. The button...?
然后是军队 更多的军队 他们说是来控制骚乱的
Then some troops, more troops just for riot control, they say.
再然后 俄♥国♥♥军♥队代替了东德 按吗?
East German troops are replaced by Russian troops. Button?
俄♥国♥♥军♥队不肯走了
Then the Russian troops don't go.
他们受邀留下援助民♥政♥部♥门
They are invited to stay to support civilian administration.
民♥政♥部♥门关闭了道路和机场
The civilian administration closes roads and Tempelhof Airport.
现在要按吗? 我需要时间考虑
Now you press the button? I need time to think about it.
你有12小时 是吗?
You have 12 hours. Have I?
这只是你虚构的 您是今时的首相
You're inventing this. You are Prime Minister today.
北约总部随时会来电♥话♥
The phone might ring now from NATO HQ.
喂? 北约总部 首相
Hello...? Yes. NATO HQ, Prime Minister.
您能参加四月的年会吗?
Can you address their annual conference in April?
我以为可以的 现在我不大确定了
I thought I could. I'm not so sure now.
是
Yes.
第二步
Scenario two.
俄♥国♥♥军♥队故意跨越了西德的国界
The Russian army cross the West German frontier.
这是最后关头吗? 不是
Is that the last resort? No.
好吧 第三步
Right, scenario three.
假设俄♥国♥侵占了西德 比利时 荷兰 法国?
Suppose they invaded West Germany, Belgium, Holland, France?
坦克到了英吉利海峡 整装待发了呢?
their troops have reached the Channel and are poised to invade?
最后关头? 不
Is that the last resort? No.
为什么?
Why not?
我们参与核战的原因是保护自己
We'd only fight a nuclear war to defend ourselves.
怎能用自杀保护自己?
That would be committing suicide!
那什么才是最后关头 皮卡迪利(伦敦商业街)?
So what is the last resort? Piccadilly?
沃特福峡谷维修站?
Watford Gap service station?
革命剧院?
The Reform Club?
也许核武防御根本没意义 它有
Maybe the nuclear deterrent makes no sense. Yes, it does.
如果俄♥国♥或者美国有核弹 另一边必须也有
If the Russians or Americans have the bomb, so must the other
留着北极星 以防万一 你的建议呢?
And keep Polaris just in case. What are you proposing?
取消三叉戟订单 省下五十五亿 花在陆军上
Spend the ?5 billion you save on conventional forces.
反正你又不会按那个按钮
You wouldn't really press the button.
如果别无选择 我会的
I might if I had no choice.
不会把你逼到别无选择 他们会用香肠战术
They'll never put you in a situation where you have no choice.
假设我们取消三叉戟 把55亿花在陆军上
Supposing we cancel Trident and support conventional forces?
我们要买♥♥什么 坦克? 不 要买♥♥ET
What do we spend it on? Tanks? No, we spend it on E.T.
外星人?
Extra-terrestrials?
紧急应对技术
Emergent technology.
那是什么? 智能弹头
What's that? Smart missiles
瞄准系统 红外线
target finding, infrared.
谁来操纵ET呢? 一支庞大的陆军军队
Who would operate this E.T? A large conventional army.
一支庞大的陆……
A large convention...
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
等等
Wait a minute!
我觉得这个计划很可行 第一 取消三叉戟
I think I can see how to do this. First, we cancel Trident.
对 也不再买♥♥巡航导弹了
Yes. We don't buy Cruise either.
对 然后恢复征兵制
Yes. Then we introduce conscription.
对
Yes.
不仅解决了国防 还能解决就业问题
Not only solve defence problems but unemployment as well.
首相 征兵会不会太有魄力?
Isn't conscription a courageous policy?
魄力? 老天 会吗?
Courageous? Oh, my God, is it?
不会不会 全额就业率的时候才会
No, no. In times of full employment, it would be.
可现在我们只是
But now we'd just give
给失业的年轻人找点事干
unemployed young people something to do.
教他们各种技巧 甚至可能教会他们认字
teach them trades and skills. even teach them to read.
文盲不能退伍 还能教他们讲点卫生
The army never discharged anyone who was illiterate.
给年轻人全面教育 去弥补他们的素质教育
comprehensive education make up for comprehensive education
就叫它"国民服务"把年轻人都送去社会服务
Call it national service. Send them into the community services
同一个政策 可以解决
With one policy, we solve our
国防 教育 就业问题 对吧教授?
defence, educational and unemployment problems.
这真美妙 我可以预见
This is wonderful. I see it all now.
"大不列颠的新未来 哈克的宏伟蓝图"
''A new deal for Britain Hacker's Grand Design.''
有时 在我们伟大岛国
From time to time in our great island story,
责任会降临于一人...
it falls to one man...
领导人♥民♥走出阴影渊谷
to lead his people out of the valley of the shadow
走向和平与繁荣之阳光高原
and into the sunlit uplands of peace and prosperity.
为什么我以前就没想到呢?
Why didn't I think of this before?
因为我们刚见面啊
Because we only just met.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling!
午餐吃什么? 你说呢
What's for lunch? You tell me.
你要出去吗? 社工大会 我告诉过你了
Are you going somewhere? Voluntary services committee.
噢 对 我想吃点炒蛋什么的
of course. I just thought a few scrambled eggs or something.
我记得冰箱里还有些鸡蛋
I think there's some eggs in the fridge.
我自己炒? 我们说好的 我继续工作
You want me to do it? We agreed that I'd carry on with my work.
当然 外♥交♥部♥电报 首相
Yes, of course. Foreign Office telegrams, Prime Minister.
放一边吧 再说
Put them over there. It's bad enough
住这个金鱼缸里已经够烦了
living in this goldfish bowl.
每次我出门 都要挤过一打记者 50个游客
I have to walk past a dozen journalists and 50 tourists!
一点隐私都没有 没这回事
There's no privacy anywhere. That's not true.
抱歉 阁下 安全检查 我能四处看看吗?
Sorry, Prime Minister. Security check. Can I just look around?
可以 请吧 隐私?
Yes, carry on. Privacy?
你可以去花♥园♥散步嘛
You can always walk in the garden.
被60个人从窗户里盯着看?
With about 60 people staring at you!
像在监狱里放风一样 我们还得
It's like exercising in a prison yard. And we
给这鬼地方付房♥租 他们应该付我们钱
pay rent for this place. They should pay US!
至少挺安静的
At least it's quiet.
平常很安静的 今早七点半就开始吵了
Usually. That's been going on since half past seven!
他们总得练习吧? 为什么非要在这里?
They've got to practise somewhere. Why here?
他们是皇家骑警啊
That's the Horse Guards' Parade.
检查完毕 阁下 打扰了
All clear, Prime Minister.
安妮 你得明白 人♥民♥公仆需要牺牲很多东西的
Annie, a career in public service involves some sacrifice.
好啊 你牺牲你的午餐吧 我快迟到了
Fine, you sacrifice your lunch. I'm late.
可我饿了 噢
I'm hungry! Aw!
你中午吃了什么? 半块巧克力
What did you have for YOUR lunch? Half a Yorkie bar.
另外那半块呢?
Where's the other half?
啊 伯纳
Ah, Bernard!
首相 午餐吃得好吗?
Yes, Prime Minister. Had a good lunch?
还不错 谢谢 首相 在哪吃的?
Oh, quite good. Where did you have it?
内阁餐厅 三道菜?
In the Cabinet mess. Three courses?
是的
Er, yes.
喝了酒? 一杯红酒 是的
Wine? A glass of claret, yes.
想知道我午餐吃了什么吗?
Would you like to know what I had for my lunch?
您想告诉我吗 首相? 什么都没吃
Do you want to tell me, Prime Minister? Nothing!
您在节食?
Are you dieting?
好像这里可以给你和其他秘书提供膳食
It seems there are facilities for feeding allsecretaries,
整个内阁 新闻部 打字小姐 信差
the Cabinet Office, the Press Office, the messengers
就是没有我的 我还住在这里
but not for me and I live here!
抱歉 您太太不能做饭吗? 她要工作
Can't Mrs Hacker cook for you? She's out at work.
我们可以帮您找个厨子 谁付钱?
We'll get you a cook. Who'll pay for it?
您 是您的厨子 多少?
You will. How much?
年薪八千到一万镑 太贵了 我付不起
8,000 to 10,000 a year. I can't afford that!
您可以跟内阁秘书沟通一下 叫他来
Talk to the Cabinet Secretary. Bring him here now.
他就快来了 现在能不能讨论国家大事了?
Shall we press on with the affairs of the nation?
去他的国家大事 我想要个厨子
Stuff the affairs of the nation. I want a cook!
我会帮您找的 同时
剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表