剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Ooh. - Ooh.
哦 哦
Ooh!
哦!
Look, we just want you to stop hurting people.
看 我们只希望你停止伤害别人
Unlike you, we want to save people.
与你不同 我们希望挽救人们
Freeze, please.
请 停住
Freeze, police, please.
请 停住 警♥察♥
Yeah, freeze.
是的 停住
Stop squirting me, George.
别再喷我了 乔治
I think there's some romantic history here.
我认为这裡有一段浪漫历史
Look, you guys are all breaking the law to uphold the law, which is against the law.
看 你们都在违法以维护♥法♥律 是违法的
You can't stop us.
你不能阻止我们
Yeah.
是的
Electricity hands!
电手!
It's time you had a power cut, Bill.
是时候断电了 比尔
Please desist.
请停止
I don't think it's a good idea to mix electricity and water.
我认为溷合电和水不是一个好主意
You could have had me, Molly.
你本来可以跟我在一起 莫莉
Molly is with me now, George.
莫莉现在跟我在一起 乔治
I think they knocked each other out, O'Leary.
我认为他们互相击倒了 奥利里
My powers, they were almost harnessed.
我的超能力几乎被驾驭了
So the self-titled Revengers managed to, take care of themselves.
因此 以自己名字命名的复仇者联盟设法设法照顾好自己
Electricity does not mix with water, is what I've learned.
电和水是不会溷在一起的 这是我所学到的
So I've come to realise where I've gone wrong with washing the taser.
所以我开始意识到我在清洗泰瑟枪时出了什麽问题
And I've learned that, you know, having super powers is not actually optimal for suburban policing.
而且我了解到 拥有超能力实际上并不是郊区警务的最佳选择
It was probably better that we didn't have super powers.
我们没有超能力可能更好
I mean, I guess our uniforms are a bit like a costume.
我的意思是 我想我们的製服有点像服装
Um, and we do have a, a catchphrase.
嗯 我们确实有一个流行语
Safer communities together.
一起建立更安全的社区
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表