剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
嗯 看 你是否有...任何可疑事物?
Just, there's a bit of... of what...what...
只是 有... 什麽...什麽...
He has IBS.
他有大肠激躁症
Uh, just ignore it. It's very normal.
呃 别理它 这是很正常的
Do you have any idea what's causing it?
你知道是什麽原因造成的吗?
Well, we think it's genetic.
好吧 我们认为这是遗传的
Help!
救命!
Can't even bloody go to the toilet by himself!
连自己一个人去上厕所都不敢!
Excuse me. Sorry, Neil. Can we come in?
打扰一下 抱歉 尼尔 我们可以进来吗?
Yes. Do come in. I do need some help, yes.
是的 就进来吧 我真的需要一些帮助 是的
OK.
好的
Oh, I don't think this is a police matter.
哦 我不认为那是警♥察♥事务
Oh, that is not normal.
哦 那不正常
That's not normal. - No.
那是不正常的 - 不
TOILET FLUSHES
厕所冲水
Oh...
哦...
Don't resist! Do not resist!
不要反抗! 不要反抗!
I don't think he's resisting on purpose.
我认为他不是故意反抗
Neil! Get out of the toilet!
尼尔! 离开马桶!
Whoa! - Stay calm, sir.
哇! -保持冷静 先生
We're sorry to inform you,
我们很抱歉通知你
your husband's been, um... swallowed by the toilet.
你丈夫被 呃... 被马桶吞下了
That's awful.
太可怕了
We'll continue to do everything we can.
我们将继续竭尽所能
You haven't done anything.
你们什麽也没做
We did everything we can.
我们竭尽所能
Get me out of here!
让我离开这裡!
Please! - Neil? Is that you?
请! - 尼尔? 那是你吗?
Of course it's me, Marlene! Who else would be hanging out in the drain?
当然是我 玛琳! 还有谁会在下水道裡閒逛?
Well, I don't know. One of your weirdo mates?
好吧 我不知道 你的古怪朋友之一?
I need help!
我需要帮助!
Follow the voice.
跟随声音
Ow! - Neil?
哇! - 尼尔?
He's in the shower.
他在淋浴间
He's gone over there. That way. That way, that way.
他已经过去了 那样 这样 那样
Are you there, Neil? - Hey... Ow!
你在吗 尼尔? - 嘿!
No, this way. This way. - Neil!
不 这边 这边 - 尼尔!
Go, go, go. - Go, go, go, go.
走 走 走 - 走 走 走 走
I'm moving. Ow!
我正在移♥动♥! 哦!
Neil! Neil, are you there? Stay there, OK? Stay put.
尼尔! 尼尔 你在吗? 留在那好吗? 留在原地
Don't move! - Stay put.
别动! - 留在原地
He's right outside. Go. - Don't use the toilet.
他就在外面 走 - 不要使用厕所
No, I can hear him.
不 我能听到他的声音
Shh. Hang on, wait. - Shh, shh.
嘘 等一下 -嘘 嘘
No... Yep, down this way.
不 是的 往这边
Down this way. - Yeah.
往这边 - 是的
He's in some sort of subterranean drainage system.
他处在某种地下排水系统中
Help! Ohh! - Look!
救命! 哦! - 看!
It's OK, sir. We're gonna help you. We're gonna help you, sir.
好的 先生 我们将为你提供帮助 先生 我们会帮助你的
This is never gonna work. - It is working.
这永远都行不通 - 这是工作
I stand corrected. - He's very rubbery and smelly.
我纠正 - 他很有橡胶味和臭气
Are you normally this rubbery, sir?
先生 你通常是这种橡胶吗?
Not normally, no.
通常 没有
Are you normally this smelly?
你通常很臭吗?
Well, that's another case closed for Officer O'Leary and myself.
好吧 这是奥莱里警官和我本人的另一起桉件
Um, as you can see, the victim is recovering in the boot of the car.
就像你看到的 受害者正在汽车后车箱中康复
Generally, he'd be in the back seat,
通常 他会坐在后座
but given the slime and the stench, he's sort of ruled himself out there.
但是由于粘液和恶臭 他有点被自己排除在外了
But the main thing is we've rescued him.
但是最主要的是我们已经救了他
There are at least five or six other guys trapped down there.
至少还有5个或6个其他人还困在那裡
Well, I mean, at least they're not in immediate danger.
好吧 我是说 至少他们没有立即处于危险之中
I felt like my body was becoming liquid
我觉得我的身体开始变液了
and my mind was becoming part of some malignant hive brain.
而且我的思想正在变成某些恶性集体意识的一部分
I think what can happen is
我认为可能发生的是
when you hear those sorts of words, like 'malignant'...
当你听到诸如'恶性'之类的单词时...
'Hive mind'. - ..um, 'hive mind'.
'集体意识' - ..嗯 '集体意识'
I mean, very easy for the general public to start panicking.
我是说 对于公众而言 很容易开始恐慌
But I think that's the last thing we want to do here.
但我认为这是我们在这裡要做的最后一件事
That thing is going to take more lives!
那东西将要夺去更多的生命!
We know, mate. Good as gold. - Yep.
我们知道 朋友 表现很好 - 是的
But there's really no need for concern.
但是 实际上没有必要担心
Ah. Hey, guys. Thanks for coming to the lab.
啊 大家好 感谢你来到实验室
Um, I've been doing some research.
嗯 我一直在做一些研究
Are you the most qualified for that, Sarge?
警佐 你最有资格吗?
Well, seeing as nobody else knows about this in the entire world,
好吧 看到全世界没有人知道这件事
I'm actually the world's foremost expert at this phenomenon
我实际上是这个现象的世界上最重要的专家
at this present time.
目前
Yeah, and we talked to Forensics before as well,
是的 我们之前也曾与法医进行过交谈
and they helped us quite a bit.
他们帮助了我们很多
These are their lab coats. - Yes, yes.
这些是他们的实验外套 - 是的 是的
Yes, that's true. That stays between us.
是的 那是真的 那在我们之间
They did help a little bit,
他们确实有所帮助
but mostly, I've been doing my own research.
但大多数情况下 我一直在做自己的研究
I've been reading up blogs about blobs.
我一直在阅读有关黏液的部落格
Did you figure out what it is? - Yeah.
你知道是什麽吗? - 是的
I ran some tests on that little sample I got off your neck, Minogue,
我对从你脖子上取下的那个小样本进行了一些测试 米洛
and I found some startling results.
我发现了一些惊人的结果
The substance you collected is a fatberg.
你收集的物质是脂肪沉积物
That's not that startling in isolation, is it?
并不是单独的令人吃惊 不是吗?
Because obviously, you know, fatbergs are a thing in Wellington waterways.
因为显然 脂肪沉积物是威灵顿水道中的一件事
OK. Also, it's sentient.
好的 另外 它是有知觉的
That is startling. - That's really startling.
太惊人了 - 真的太惊人了
Parker, reveal the maze.
派克 揭开迷宫
OK. Here we go.
好的 开始了
Oh, look, it's just kind of getting stuck in the corner.
哦 看 这简直就是被困在角落裡
I said it was sentient, I never said it was intelligent.
我说这是有知觉的 但我从未说过它很聪明
Just gone round that corner, eh, and then down that way.
刚刚绕过那个角落 嗯 然后沿着那条路走下去
Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 - 是的
That's what I'd have done.
那就是我要做的
Very easy to be critical of the blob from this angle, isn't it?
很容易从这个角度来批评黏液 不是吗?
We get to see the whole thing, but from the blob's-eye view,
我们可以看到整个事情 但是从黏液的角度来看
you know, it's just surrounded by walls.
你知道 它只是被牆包围着
Now, this sample is here is far too small to take over my body per se.
现在 这裡的样本实在太小 无法接管我的身体本身
But... Um, now, Parker, show them Diagram 1.
但是... 呃 派克 给他们看图1
OK.
好的
脂肪沉积物
So, for example, Fatberg began consuming small animals,
因此 例如 脂肪沉积物开始食用小动物
脂肪沉积物
such as this goldfish here, and then grew in size,
例如这裡的金鱼 然后长大
脂肪沉积物
and then ingested, say, a cat, then grew larger,
然后吞下一隻猫 然后长大
脂肪沉积物
and ingested larger animals in turn - so, say, this octopus, for example,
并依次摄取较大的动物 - 这个章鱼 比如
脂肪沉积物
and then larger still -
然后更大 -
脂肪沉积物
and here we've used a giraffe, just to keep it fun, you know?
在这裡 我们使用了一隻长颈鹿 只是为了保持它的乐趣 你知道吗?
脂肪沉积物
Um, it then grew larger and larger still,
嗯 然后它变得越来越大
moving on to consuming human beings.
走向吃人类
And here we have the end result,
在这裡 我们得到了最终结果
which is a rather epic proportion of accumulated fat.
这是累积脂肪的相当大的比例
And human beings and animals.
还有人类和动物
Well, I'm not really worried about any of these.
好吧 我真的不担心这些
Mmm. - No.
嗯 - 不
But it's this one, isn't it? - Mmm.
就是这个 不是吗? 嗯
It's when it starts consuming humans, because it affects us personally.
这是它开始吃人类的时候 因为它会影响我们个人
Parker, reveal the map.
派克 露出地图
Yeah, sure. Sorry.
当然可以 对不起
Sorry, guys, can we just...?
抱歉 伙计们 我们可以...吗?
Now, these are all locations of reports
现在 这些都是报告的位置
of suspicious-looking blobs all around the city.
遍布整个城市的可疑黏液
My theory is that this thing resides
我的理论是这个东西存在
deep in the heart of the sewer system.
在下水道系统的深处
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表