剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
我们在阿富汗拥有的是-
what is believed to be a Barmanou.
被认为是巴尔马努
Sarge, that's just, like, a red circle on a photo.
警佐 就像照片上的红色圆圈一样
The focal point here is in-in the middle of the circle there.
这裡的焦点在圆圈的中间
It's exactly what's in the rest of the photo.
这正是照片其馀部分的内容
Look, are there any of these, you know,
你看 有没有这些
reported creatures in New Zealand, though?
报导过纽西兰的生物吗?
Uh, actually, there have been a handful of sightings
嗯 实际上有一些目击者
in Aotearoa. In Maori, we have a word for them.
在奥特亚罗瓦(长白云之乡) 在毛利语中 我们有一个专门的词
We call them, uh, tupua ngahere,
我们称呼他们 嗯 图普阿·恩加雷
which means 'forest giant' or 'forest guardian'.
意思是'森林巨人'或'森林守护者'
Are they maybe more, sort of, mythological than real?
它们可能是神话般的东西 而不是真实的东西吗?
People thought the same thing about the giant squid
人们对大王鱿鱼也有同样的想法
until around about 2004. - Yeah, and they're not real.
直到2004年左右 - 是的 它们不是真的
They are real.
他们是真实的
We went and saw the giant squid at Te Papa, remember?
我们去看了蒂帕帕国立博物馆的大王鱿鱼 记得吗?
Oh, I didn't think it was real.
哦 我不认为这是真的
Taking all of that into consideration,
考虑到所有这些
you know, put these side by side, look at the similarities.
要知道 将它们放在一起 看看它们的相似之处
Still can't actually- I can't see the other one.
仍然无法实现-我看不到另一个
OK. What if I do that?
好的 如果我那样做怎麽办?
Looks like a werewolf? - Yeah, no. OK.
看起来像狼人? -是的 好的
The hell was that?
那是什麽吗?
Oh, what?
啊 什麽?
Look, it's taken all our food.
看 它夺走所有我们的食物
Oh, holy hika.
哦 天啊(毛利语)
And messed my bed up.
弄乱了我的床
We, uh, made quite an exciting discovery this morning.
今天早上 我们发现了一个激动人心的发现
Yeah. It's just past here.
是的 就在这裡过去
I think you guys are gonna be quite excited as well.
我想你们也会很兴奋的
Watch your step.
小心台阶
Scat. - Doobie-doobie-doo-wop?
拟声唱法(粪便)-杜比-杜比-杜-哇?
scat粪便, 尤其是食肉哺乳动物的粪便
No. - ♪ Scoobidy-wah-wah! ♪
不 -♪ 史酷比-哇-哇! ♪
No, no, no. No. It's faecal matter - bigger than a human's.
不 不 不 不 这是粪便 - 比人的大
Well done, Sarge.
做得好 警佐
No, it's not- It's not mine, O'Leary.
不 不是 - 这不是我的 奥利里
Do we have to keep looking at this?
我们必须继续看这个吗?
No. - We could take a photograph.
不 - 我们可以照相
That'd be good. Portrait. Yep. - Nah, that's good.
那会很好 肖像 是的 - 不 很好
That's it. Now, that's looking really cool.
这就对了 现在 这看起来真的很酷
雷穆塔卡丛林 威灵顿
Uh, it's night two.
呃 现在是第二个晚上
To be honest, it's been a little bit hard without our camp food.
老实说 有些困难在没有我们的露营食物
But, uh, you know, the ngahere provides,
但是 恩 丛林(毛利语)提供了
and my officers have managed to forage together
和我的警官设法一起觅食
quite a nice, hearty meal- under my guidance, of course.
相当不错 丰盛的一餐- 当然是在我的指导下
Got a nice spiciness to it. - Mm.
有很好的辣味 - 嗯
See, that there - that's the horopito leaves.
看到那裡-那是霍罗皮托(胡椒树)叶子
Gives it a good kick.
它很有劲
I'm really enjoying the contrast
我真的很喜欢对比
between the different types of fungi.
在不同类型的真菌之间
Um...
嗯...
Uh, sorry, there's only supposed to be one kind of fungi.
呃 对不起 应该只有一种真菌
Oh. Well, this mushroom's different to that mushroom.
哦 好吧 这个蘑菇和那个蘑菇不一样
Uh, OK. Are we sure we got the same kind of mushroom, though?
嗯好 我们确定可以吃到同一种蘑菇吗?
Same kind? - Yeah. There's only one.
同一种? - 是的 只有一个
Um, I drew a diagram. Can I- Can I see that diagram?
嗯 我画了一个图解 我可以看到该图解吗?
So, the one on the r- - We got these mushrooms.
所以 右边的那个- - 我们摘到了这些蘑菇
Ah, OK. Yeah. Cool.
喔好吧 是的 酷的
And these mushrooms. - Those ones.
还有这些蘑菇 - 那些
Mostly these ones, but we found some of those too.
这些大多是这些 但我们也发现了其中一些
OK. So, spoon down. Just don't have any more.
好的 所以 把汤匙放下 别再吃了
OK. That's just concerning because that one
好的 这只是令人担忧的 因为那个
there on the left? - Mm-hmm?
在左边的吗? -嗯?
That is a Class A substance.
那是管制药物A类(最有害)
Class A? So that means it's the best?
A类? 这意味著它是最好的吗?
That means it's an illegal drug.
这意味著它是一种非法药物
Not only that, but it's known to cause psychosis,
不仅如此 而且已知会引起精神病
hallucinations, and in some extreme cases, paralysis.
幻觉 在某些极端情况下还出现瘫痪
Move your fingers, Sarge.
动动手指 警佐
I can't. - You can.
不行 - 你可以
OK. I think we're gonna be all right, guys.
好的 伙计们 我认为我们会没事的
I think we're gonna be all right.
我想我们会没事的
I was freaking out.
我吓坏了
3分钟后...
Oh, no! There's a werewolf!
不好了! 有一个狼人!
There's a werewolf, guys!
有一个狼人 大伙们!
Maybe- Maybe I'm the werewolf.
也许- 也许我是狼人
The forest is angry at me, but I- but I'm a good boy.
森林生我的气 但我- 但我是个好男孩
Oh, no! Oh!
不好了! 哦!
I'm changing! I'm changing!
我正在改变! 我正在改变!
Here's the full moon! This transformation has begun!
这是满月! 这种转变已经开始!
Uh, it would appear that my officers and I have-
嗯 看来我和我的警官都有-
uh, had, earlier on, accidentally ingested
呃 早些时候不小心被摄入了
some mind-altering substances.
一些改变心灵的物质
This is highly illegal, and in the interest of public safety,
这是高度违法的 为了公共安全
we have placed each other under arrest.
我们已经将逮捕彼此了
I've arrested Minogue here.
我在这裡逮捕了米洛
And I've arrested, uh, Sergeant Maaka.
我逮捕了马卡警佐
Officer O'Leary is still at large, but I've got eyes on her.
奥利里警官仍然逍遥法外 但我一直盯著她
Mm. So, um, do we think
嗯 所以 嗯 我们认为
that we're in a better state to police now?
我们现在处于更好的状态来报♥警♥?
I, uh, certainly think that being handcuffed together
我 嗯 当然以为被戴上手铐
is not going to help our policing at all.
根本不会帮助我们维持治安
Um, I think it was an unwise decision.
嗯 我认为这是一个不明智的决定
Yep. - And I think, furthermore,
是的 -我认为 此外
throwing away the keys was also an error of judgement.
丢掉钥匙也是判断的错误
Yeah. I agree. I agree.
是的 我同意 我同意
Decisions were made, regretfully.
做出了决定 很遗憾
With that being said, we do have a zero tolerance
话虽这麽说 我们确实有零容忍♥
towards drug abuse, and so, um...
对药物滥用 等等 嗯...
with that being said, do you think
话虽如此 你认为
that we are in a better position to police now?
我们现在对警♥察♥的处境更好吗?
N-No.
不
Whoa, what was that?
哇 那是什麽?
What was that?
那是什麽?
No, we need- - Here. Yeah, go, go, go, go.
不 我们需要- - 在这裡 是的 走 走 走 走
Turn the lights off.
关灯
Go to night mode.
进入夜间模式
Crap, that looks like the creature.
废话 看起来像那个生物
Is that a werewolf?
那是狼人吗?
Put your arm up. - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
举起你的手臂 - 哦 是啊 是啊 是啊
Be careful. You're gonna hit the camera guy.
当心 你会打摄影师
Look out. - Look, out, Kevin!
当心 -看 凯文!
Oh, where'd it go? Oh, dammit.
哦 去哪儿了? 哦 该死
Shall we go home? - I feel like going home.
我们回家好吗? - 我想回家
I feel like someone's touching me.
我觉得有人在摸我
Just wanna go home.
只想回家
Don't freak it out. - Don't freak it out.
不要惊慌 - 不要惊慌
Tranquil movements - non-threatening.
宁静的动作 - 不具威胁性
It's not- - Oh my God.
不是- -天哪
It's waving.
它在挥手
Can you see that? - Yes.
看到了吗? - 是的
Um, what are you doing, O'Leary?
嗯 你在做什麽 奥利里?
I just, um... - Yeah.
我只是...-是的
And what about you, Minogue?
那你呢 米洛?
I'm closing my eyes and wishing this day was over.
我闭上眼睛 希望这一天结束
OK. Just nice, gentle movement.
好的 很好 很柔和的动作
Even more gentle than that.
甚至比那更温柔
Hello, majestic creature.
您好 雄伟的生物
We bid you peaceful greetings.
我们向您致以和平的问候
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表