剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
We need to stop this thing
我们需要停止这件事
before all of Wellington is completely covered in fat.
在威灵顿全部被脂肪完全覆盖之前
Would that be so bad, though?
那会很糟糕吗?
Wouldn't be comfortable, would it?
会不舒服 对吗?
威灵顿下水道系统
So, Officer Minogue and myself
所以米洛警官和我自己
have descended into the Wellington sewer system
已经进入威灵顿下水道系统
to investigate the fatberg.
调查脂肪沉积物
It's a complex network of tunnels and drains
这是一个複杂的隧♥道♥和排水管网
which collect the, uh...the city's...
收集 呃...城市的...
O'Leary. - ..waste produc...
奥利里 - ..废物产品...
O'Leary. - Yeah?
奥利里 - 是的?
Do you reckon my bum looks... disappearing in these?
你认为我的屁♥股♥看起来... 会消失在裡面吗?
Minogue, I'm just talking to the camera
米洛 我只是在跟摄影机聊天
about what we're doing down here in the, uh...in the sewer system.
关于我们在下水道系统中正在做的事情
Well, it's absolutely vital
好吧 这绝对至关重要
when we're in these new and potentially hazardous environments
当我们处于这些新的潜在危险环境中时
that we're wearing the appropriate safety gears at all times.
我们一直都穿着适当的安全装备
Mmm.
嗯
You fellas all ready?
你们都准备好了吗?
Yes. - I'm ready.
是的 - 我准备好了
Good. So, we're, uh, in the tunnels. Pretty hazardous in here.
好的 所以 我们在隧♥道♥中 这裡很危险
蜜雪儿·拉罗 威灵顿市政♥府♥
Top, bottom. You'll notice the floor is concrete.
顶部 底部 你会注意到地板是溷凝土的
So, I've got forty-five rules for you.
因此 我为你制定了45条规则
All of them - don't run. All right? Now, come on, then. Follow me.
全部就是 - 不要用跑的 好吗? 现在 来吧 跟着我
These, uh, drains are woefully neglected,
这些排水沟被严重忽视了
so I always knew something like this was gonna happen.
所以我一直知道这样的事情会发生
What, that a sentient fatberg would start swallowing people?
有什麽感觉的脂肪沉积物会开始吞噬人们呢?
Well, n...well, I couldn't predict that. Obviously not that.
那 那...是我无法预料 显然不是那样
But something very similar to it.
但是有一些非常相似的东西
So, it could obviously take a really long time
因此 显然可能需要很长时间
to find what it is we're actually down here looking for.
找到它是什麽 我们实际上是在这裡寻找
Um, but...
嗯 但是
Actually, this is just what we're looking for.
实际上 这正是我们所要寻找的
Great police work, O'Leary. - Thank you.
伟大的警♥察♥工作 奥利里 - 谢谢
The good news is that this has shrunk considerably.
好消息是 这已经大大缩小了
Um, and also, the fatberg seems to now be very low on energy.
嗯 脂肪沉积物现在似乎能量很低
So that's actually a really good result for us.
因此 这实际上对我们来说是一个非常好的结果
Yeah. This is why I think Officer O'Leary and myself
是的 这就是为什麽我认为奥利里警官和我自己
will make great candidates for detective.
将成为出色的侦探候选人
Um, we're always detecting things like this,
嗯 我们一直在侦测这样的事情
and, uh, that makes up probably 10% of being a detective.
嗯 这大概佔了侦探的10%
Possibly even more than 10%. - Mmm.
甚至可能超过10% 嗯
Help us! - What was that?
请救我们! - 那是什麽?
Oi! No running!
哦! 不要跑!
Walking.
步行
Oi. - It's grown considerably.
哦 - 它长得相当大
Never saw anything like that before.
从未见过这样的东西
We're closing on it.
我们正在接近它
We're pursuing the suspect through a labyrinthine structure.
我们正在通过迷宫结构追捕嫌疑犯
He's very cunning - or she, or they - for a blob.
他非常危险 - 或她 或他们 - 以黏液来说
I think we're definitely making ground.
我认为我们肯定正在取得进展
Wait. - Ooh.
等等 - 哦
It stopped.
停了
I think it's coming back.
我认为它又回来了
Did we actually finalise a plan
我们真的完成了计划吗
on what we were gonna do if we caught up with it?
如果我们赶上它该怎麽办?
Join us! - Negative.
加入我们! - 不要
Tactical retreat. - OK.
战术撤退 - 好的
This way. This way.
这边 这边
It's gone.
它不见
Yeah. I think it slipped down one of the pipes.
是的 我认为它从一根管道中滑了下去
Well, where do those pipes go?
那麽 那些管道去哪儿了?
Uh, over...there.
嗯...在那儿
Oh! It's a dead end.
哦! 这是一个死路
It's a dead end.
这是一个死路
This feels like it's bad karma for teasing that little blob in the maze.
觉得在迷宫中逗弄那个小黏液是不好的恶报
Join us. Join us.
加入我们 加入我们
Maybe seeing it's a sentient, I can reason with it.
也许看到它是有感觉的 我可以对此进行推理
Hey, look, we just need to have a bit of a chat, OK, guys?
嘿 看 我们只需要聊一下 好吗?
Um, what you're doing is not OK.
嗯 你在做什麽不好
VOICES: It is OK. - No, no, no...
声音:可以 - 不不不...
It's OK. Join the fatberg.
没关係 加入脂肪沉积物
We're not particularly interested in being part of a fatberg.
我们对成为脂肪沉积物的一部分并不特别感兴趣
Yeah, not interested. - You'll like it. It's nice.
是的 没兴趣 - 你会喜欢的 很好
No... Arggh!
不 啊!
Assistance! - I'm on my way!
帮助! - 我在路上!
Walking. - I'm on my way slowly.
用走了 - 我缓慢在路上
Let me go! Let me go! - No running.
让我走! 让我走! -没跑
Please release me. I'm a member of the New Zealand Police.
请放开我 我是纽西兰警♥察♥的成员
I don't want to be part of your fatberg.
我不想成为你的脂肪沉积物的一部分
Can you give us a hand here, mate?
你能帮我们吗 朋友?
Rather than just filming, if you could help us?
不只是拍摄,你能帮我们吗?
Thanks. Appreciate it.
谢谢 非常感谢
Arggh!
啊!
Come on.
来吧
It's got the cameraman. - Oh.
它抓了摄影师 - 哦
Feels like it's too late for him. Let's just...
感觉对他来说为时已晚 只是...
It's definitely too late.
肯定为时已晚
It's coming after us.
它正在追我们
Looks to have renewed energy.
看起来已经焕然一新
Requesting permission to walk much, much faster.
要求允许步行的速度快得多
Much, much faster? - Much faster.
多 快很多? - 快多了
Keep going. Hopefully it can't go up stairs.
继续 希望它不能走上楼梯
Oh, stairs! Stairs! - It's still coming.
哦 楼梯! 楼梯! - 它还在追
Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
走! 走 走 走 走 走 走!
I'm getting there. It's way down. - Go, go, go.
我快到了 这边往下 - 走 走 走
O'Leary, go, go! - I'm going, I'm going.
奥利里 走 走! - 我要去 我要去
Go! Go! They're coming!
走! 走! 他们来了!
O'Leary, go, go, go!
奥利里 走 走 走!
Go, go, go, go! - Arggh!
走 走 走 走! - 啊!
You're worthless.
你一无是处
You're nothing.
你什麽都不是
Parker, affecting its self-esteem has done nothing.
派克 影响其自尊心 没有作用
How is your research coming?
你的研究进展如何?
Well, I've googled 'how to destroy fat',
好吧 我在谷歌♥上搜索了'如何消灭脂肪'
and it keeps just showing me ads for my local gyms.
而且一直在向我展现我当地健身房♥的广♥告♥
Wellington Gyms for Him.
威灵顿健身房♥消灭他
Burn Dat Fat.
燃烧脂肪
Hey. That's actually a good idea, Parker.
嘿 派克 这实际上是一个好主意
You think I should join? - No, not that.
你以为我应该加入? - 不 不是
How do you destroy fat?
你如何消灭脂肪?
You burn it.
你把它烧掉
Arggh!
啊!
Get out of there, Minogue.
离开那裡 米洛
I thought that thing was gonna kill me and eat me alive.
我以为它会杀了我 还生吃我
You need to secure that person-hole immediately.
你需要立即守卫那个人孔
That doesn't make any sense. Quick, quick, quick.
那没有任何意义 快 快 快
Yeah, good.
好的
We regret to inform you that...
很遗憾地通知你...
..one of the other camera guys has been taken by the fatberg.
..其中一个摄影师中已被脂肪沉积物抓走了
I think his name was, uh... Ben or Evan or Bevan.
我想他的名字是 呃 班或伊凡或贝文
Kevin? Kevin? - Our deepest condolences.
凯文? 凯文? - 我们最深切的哀悼
Um, the good news is, though,
嗯 好消息是
that we have managed to contain the fatberg in the sewers.
我们设法将脂肪沉积物藏在下水道中
So, that's good news, and, um...
那是个好消息 嗯...
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Great work all round from the team. - Yeah. Absolutely.
团队的所有工作都很出色 - 是的 肯定是的
I mean, obviously...
我是说 显然...)
Just wait for that guy to finish.
只是等那个傢伙完蛋
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表