剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表
礼毕
Order arms!
-少尉 -长官
- Ensign! - Sir?
-你来接手 -好的 长官
- Take over. - I got 'em, sir.
-你没事吧 -嗯 没事
- You alright? - Yeah, I'm good.
O型血RH阳性
O positive.
嗯 你呢
Yeah. What's yours?
-我不知道 -你得知道啊
- I don't know. - You gotta know.
有这么重要吗
Is it really that important?
-也许对士兵来说很重要 -对
- Maybe for soldiers, yeah-- - Right.
对士兵来说
For soldiers.
你这么早起来干什么
What are you doing up so early?
没什么 打算去散步
Nothin'. Going for a walk.
晚点来沙滩吗
Come to the beach later?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
慢点
Slow down.
你不喜欢吗
Don't you like it?
我当然喜欢
Yes, of course I like it.
但你想在这儿做吗
But you wanna do this here?
你不喜欢这里
You don't like it here?
这里很好啊
It's so nice here.
回头见
I'll see you later.
不过记住这个念头
But keep that thought.
快点 快
Move it! Let's go!
我小时候起就没吃过了
I haven't had it since I was a kid.
丹尼吃肉吗
Does-- does Danny eat meat?
到空地来不明智啊 哥们
Bad move coming out in the open, buddy.
好了 贱♥人♥
Alright, bitch.
来吧
Let's go.
-来吧 -好啊
- Let's go... - What's up?
喂
Hello?
-让开 小心 -知道了 淡定
- Yo, move, man! Watch out! - Alright! Chill!
干嘛跟我说话 别跟我说话
Why you talking to me? Don't talk to me.
靠 破坏我注意力 傻缺
Man. Fucking up my concentration and shit. Stupid.
-我回家了 -我去邮局取了你的包裹
- I'm home. - I picked up your package from the post office.
跟我来
Follow me.
我去
Oh snap.
-小心你的鞋 你妈妈会说 -天 抱歉
- Watch your shoes! Your mom. - God, sorry.
冲啊
Let's go!
我们不能在基地里戴
We can't wear them on base
让美国再次伟大
但我们可以在家戴
but we can wear them around the house.
我下单的时候 没考虑你的头发
When I ordered it, I wasn't thinking about your hair.
来
Come on.
兄弟们 你们该我们一起去基奥贾
Ah, boys, you should've come to Chioggia with us.
帕特里克给我们介绍了一个骚货
Patrick introduced us to this slut.
真的吗 是他女友吗
Shit, really? Was she his girlfriend?
"我就是那个渴望性♥爱♥的人"
"I am he that aches with amorous love.
-"地球..." -我昏过去了 我醒来的时候
- Does the--" - I fucking passed out. When I woke up,
有三个男的在操她
there were three fucking guys banging her!
"地球有引力吗
"Does the Earth gravitate?
不是一切的物质都渴望 都吸引所有的物质吗
Does not all matter, aching, attract all matter?"
我的肉体也这样 将我所遇到和认识的一切都吸引"
"So the body of me to all I meet or know."
-棒极了 -你们轮流来的吗
- It was awesome! - Did you take turns?
"我的肉体也这样 将我所遇到和认识的一切都吸引"
"So the body of me to all I meet or now."
-停下 停下 -停你个头
- "Stop! Stop!" - Fuck, "stop" my ass.
我们都知道这些意大利佬是娼妓
We all know these fucking wops are whores, right?
她们喜欢被那样操
They fucking love getting banged like that.
凯特 凯特琳
Ah! Ah! Cate! Caitlin!
回来 你怎么穿着你♥爸♥的衣服
Come back here! Why are you wearing your father's shirt?
你不准穿成那样出去
Don't you dare go out dressed like that!
你好 特蕾莎
最近都没见到你
你♥爸♥把你开除了吗
我受够了早起了
你们这些小孩啊 都是群懒猪
是啊
你好
我想跟你说我朋友喜欢你
但她很害羞
你叫什么
哈珀
Harper.
你来自哪
美军基地
一个美国男孩
但我妈妈是尼日利亚人
所以你会说尼日利亚语
红酒
告诉我怎么用尼日利亚语
说我爱你
莫尼费雷
Monifere.
莫尼什么
莫尼费雷
Monifere.
天气太热没有红酒
那么
莫尼费雷 哈珀
Monifere, Harper.
茱莉亚 过来
茱莉亚
到底谁是茱莉亚 你还是你朋友
当做惊喜吧
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
你的衣着不适合你计划要做的事
The stuff you wear is inappropriate for what you're planning on doing.
我没计划做任何事
I'm not planning on doing anything.
-我听到你了 -听到什么 我开玩笑的
- I heard you. - You heard what? I was messing around.
这种事不能开玩笑
You can't mess around with that kind of thing.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
你根本不了解我 离我远点
You don't know anything about me, okay? Stay away from me.
你们最近打算回沙滩吗 哈珀
Are you guys planning on going back to the beach anytime soon, Harper?
金发男 还要啤酒吗
什...什么
Wh-- what?
我想告诉恩里科的事 我好像都没法开口
It's like I'm incapable of telling Enrico the stuff I wanna tell him.
因为他是意大利人吗
Because he's Italian?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know, maybe.
我都不知道你喜欢聊天
I didn't know you liked to talk.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
你不知道的事多着呢
There's a lot of stuff I like that you don't even know about.
看 是T恤男
Look, there's T-shirt.
嘿 弗雷泽
Hey, Fraser!
他穿的什么鬼衣服
What is he wearing?
我喜欢他的风格
I like his style.
与众不同
It's different.
妈妈 我说得对吗
Mom, did I say it right?
我不知道
I have no idea.
-你知道我不会说阿♥拉♥伯语 -但你一定会念祷词
- You know I don't speak Arabic. - But you must know the prayer.
丹尼 多看书 增广见闻是好事
Danny, it's good to read books and be informed,
但你不该产生奇怪的想法
but you shouldn't be having certain thoughts.
哪种想法
What kind of thoughts?
今天小口水很激动
Today, Spit's very agitated.
我们能不能给他换个名字
Can we please change his name?
我永远都没法习惯
I don't think I'll ever get used to it.
他只有8个月大 叫小口水很适合
He's 8 months old, and Spit's right for him.
所以不改名了
So, he stays Spit.
你说对不对呀 小口水
Ain't that right, Spit?
什么
What?
有个包裹
A package.
弗雷泽给你的 他不想进来
From Fraser. He didn't want to come in.
他很害羞
He's very shy.
-扔掉 -别那么无礼
- Get rid of it. - Don't be so rude!
你知道一开始有多难
You know how hard it is in the beginning.
对其他人来说一直都很难
It's always hard for the rest of the world.
你出去时能顺手关门吗
Can you shut the door on your way out?
干嘛
What?
走吧
Come on.
拿上你的东西
Get your stuff.
我自己能行 不用扶我
I got it. I'm good.
丹尼 克雷格会去吗
Danny, is Craig coming?
当然不会 你疯了吗 他会杀了我们
No, are you nuts? He'd kill us.
那我们还应该做这事吗
Should we be doing it then?
快点
Come on!
-他们在那 -凯特 上面
- There they are! - Cate! Up here!
快上来
Come on, get up here!
-布兰 布兰 -快来
- Brit! Brit! - Just go!
凯特 看好了
Cate, watch this!
-这丫头真是疯子 -丹尼 别
剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表