剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表
Yes, of course we'll go to the Biennale.
我知道你觉得这理由很蹩脚
I know you find it tacky,
但我不是来这度假的
but I'm not here on vacation.
我是来管理基地的
I'm in charge of a base.
他挺好的
He's good.
很开心
He's happy.
我会把你的爱意转告给他的
I'll give him your love.
滚过来吧 没关系的
You can roll it, it's fine.
放到椅子后面就行
Just leave this here behind the chairs.
我去
Fuck.
我等不及要听上校的发言了
Can't wait to hear the Colonel's presentation.
斯图尔特·麦康提阴险狡诈 不体谅人
Stuart McAunty is a shady, inconsiderate man.
而且他还没胆量
And he's got no balls.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你天生就是做指挥官的
You were born to command.
破东西
Stupid thing!
我最清楚
I should know.
外面有什么有趣的事吗
Anything interesting out there?
没什么可看的
There's nothing to see out there.
-让我来吧 -我能行
- Here, lemme do it. - I can manage.
怎么了
What happened?
只是流了点血 没事
It's just a little blood. It's fine.
你伤到自己了吗
Did you hurt yourself?
你没事吧
You okay?
我快被时差搞死了
Jet lag's killing me!
你吃了褪黑素吗
Did you take some melatonin?
我本以为会跟我们第一次一样
I was sure it was gonna be like our first time,
我们年轻点的时候 我也不用负责管理基地
when we were younger and I wasn't in charge of a base.
水放好了
It's ready!
跟我一起泡个澡
Take a bath with me.
但这浴缸比我们的小
But this tub is smaller than ours.
这样不更好吗
Isn't that better?
"他裸着身子 他裸着身子 只穿了一双彩虹
"He's naked. He's naked except for a rainbow...
拖鞋
...sandals..."
马克 我做了调查
Mark, so I did my research,
8000吨♥炸♥药♥被埋在地堡里
and 8,000 tons of explosives are buried in the bunkers.
但在表面 一切看上去都很完美
But on the surface, everything seems copacetic.
我爱你
I love you.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
我们为什么要在住宿办公室旁边
Why would one wanna build the military chapel
建一座军事礼拜堂
right next to the housing office?
毫无道理
Doesn't make sense.
也许吧
I-I suppose.
对于一个据称是多宗教的地方来说
Well, it's a huge cross for a place
这十字架也太大了吧
that's supposedly multi-religious.
这里大多数人是基♥督♥徒
Most of the people here are Christians.
我们有义务尊重那些非基♥督♥徒
It's our duty to respect those who aren't.
我们简化了很多文书工作
We simplified a lot of the paperwork.
你肯定会刮目相看的
I'm sure you'll be impressed.
握着我的手
Hold my hand.
请坐
Please have a seat.
他们叫什么
And what's their names?
我们来干什么
Why are we here?
请出示证件
IDs.
欢迎 上校
Welcome, Colonel.
很荣幸你能加入
It's a pleasure to have you on board.
这是配给卡的表格
I have the forms for the ration cards.
好的
Okay.
基地加油站的
For the base gas station.
以及小卖♥♥部的
And for the PX.
很好
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
安娜贝尔 我父亲给我的恩赐之一
Annabel. One of my father's gifts.
莎拉·安娜贝尔·威尔森
眼镜摘了
Glasses off.
眼镜摘了
Glasses off.
你可以看到我的眼睛
You can see my eyes.
你第一次来军事基地吗
Your first time on a military base?
规定
The policy is
不能戴墨镜
no sunglasses.
放尊重点 小伙子
Show some respect, young man.
摘掉眼镜
Remove the glasses,
然后别动
and hold still.
滚出去
Hey! Get off the court!
臭傻♥逼♥
Fucking punk!
棒
Yes!
传得好
Nice pass!
投篮 投篮
Do it, do it, do it!
快抢
Oh! Get it!
我的天 不会吧
Oh my gosh! No way!
天 他今天一直盯着我
Oh my God. He was so staring at me today.
真的吗
Really?
嗯 我很确定
Yeah, I'm absolutely sure.
太明显了
He's so obvious.
我没太懂结局
I didn't really understand the ending.
没以前的好 我更喜欢老的《星球大战》
It wasn't as good. I like the old "Star Wars" better than the new.
-我也觉得 - 麦迪逊
- Same. - Madison!
那是什么
What the heck's that?
你看不出来吗 是匹马
Can't you see? It's a horse.
你好啊
What's up!
基奥贾高中
欢迎来到海鸥的故乡
半数家长
Fifty percent of the parents
没发授权书过来
didn't send over their authorization.
电子注册本该简化我们的工作
The electronic register was supposed to simplify our job.
我们还得把反恐演习的通知发给他们
We have to send out the notice of the anti-terrorism drill.
这么快就到下周了吗
Is it already next week?
是的
Oh, yes.
你还记得之前给这事写备忘吗
Do you remember putting a note in about it?
时间过得好快
Time flies.
听着 我可以先把那份清单理好
Well, listen, I can get that list together,
然后在那基础上继续我们的工作
and, uh, well, we should go from there.
好 我会把清单抄送发给所有人
Yeah, I'll just CC it out to everybody.
如果他们能配合一下交表格 事情就简单多了
It would be so simple if they would just turn in these forms.
就是啊
I know.
你们肯定猜不到谁刚走进来了
Hey, you'll never guess who just walked in.
-谁 -新指挥官的孩子 叫威尔森对吧
- Who? - The new commander's kid, what's his name? Wilson?
弗雷泽·威尔森啊
Oh, Fraser Wilson.
你们该看看他穿的那身衣服
You should see how he's dressed.
他穿什么衣服了
How is he dressed?
我没看见有人
I can't see anyone.
你会看到的 传闻他很古怪
Oh, you'll see. Rumor has it he's eccentric.
反正大家是这么说的
So they say.
我去看看
Lemme go look.
但愿他不是傲慢的纽约人吧
Let's just hope he's not a snobby New Yorker.
我不确定 也许他迷路了
I don't know. Maybe he's lost.
来 凯特琳 下一个该你了
Go on, Caitlin. You're up next.
请大家别笑
No giggling, please.
"我就是那个渴望性♥爱♥的人"
"I am he that aches with amorous love."
《草叶集》 瓦尔特·惠特曼
从头再来 凯特琳
Start over again, Caitlin.
语气更坚定些
With a little more conviction.
别怕这些语句
Don't be afraid of these words.
也别怕这些语句所蕴含的激♥情♥
Of the passion that's in these words.
"我就是那个渴望性♥爱♥的人
"I am he that aches with amorous love.
地球有引力吗
"Does the Earth gravitate?
不是一切的物质都渴望
Does not all matter,
都吸引所有的物质吗
"aching, attract all matter?
我的肉体也这样
"So the body of me,
将我所遇到和认识的一切都吸引
to all I meet, or know.
我的肉体也这样
So the body of me,
将我所遇到和认识的一切都吸引"
剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表