剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表
眼镜摘了
Glasses off.
眼镜摘了
Glasses off.
你第一次来军事基地吗
Your first time on a military base?
《本色》前情提要
稍息
Hut!
举枪敬礼
Present... arms!
"我就是那个渴望性♥爱♥的人
"I am he that aches with amorous love.
不是一切的物质都渴望 都吸引所有的物质吗"
Does not all matter, aching, attract all matter?"
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
有时候 感觉好像她并不知道是我
Sometimes... it feels like she doesn't know it's me.
你从没爱过我
You never loved me.
我本来在纽约有完美的生活
I had a perfect life in New York.
不 不 不要
No, no, no.
我该怎么称呼你
So what should I call you?
此时 此地
第二部分
嘿 快靠过来
-要抛锚吗 -不用 很快的
- Should I drop anchor? - Nope. This is gonna be fast.
别举太高
Don't hold it too high up.
离地30厘米就好了
Keep it 30 centimeters from the ground!
他来了 去吧 桑尼
去吧 去吧
他在那呢
送罐子的男孩来了
桑尼 他又回来了
去吧 桑尼
什么 桑尼 他扎了辫子吗
或许他是个女孩 谁知道呢
真是个疯狂的世界 上吧 桑尼
跳
-她在后面 想喝杯卡布奇诺吗
-不了 我待会儿回家吃早餐
好的
特蕾莎
Teresa!
-你♥爸♥爸呢 -今天轮到我送
-有多少 -22加仑
还用加仑计算啊
按美元算啊
或者欧元
我爸说你还是用美元支付比较好
很快啊
That was fast.
不错嘛
Not bad.
但也不算太好
Not too good.
来啊 来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on! Come on!
-来吧 用力点 用力点 -好了 好了
- Let's go! Harder! Harder! - Alright, alright, alright.
-休息吧 你准备好了吗 -是的
- Timeout. You ready? - Yeah.
该吃早餐了
Oh yeah, breakfast now!
快一点 你上学总是迟到
And try to hurry. You're always late for school.
当心点
Careful.
妈 我不要培根
Oh Mom, no bacon for me.
今天是有外星人降临了吗
Aliens landing today?
你也好意思说这话
Look who's talking.
用阿♥拉♥伯语当早餐 真美味啊
Mm, yummy. Arab for breakfast.
真棒
Cool.
又是松糕
Muffins again.
里面放了大红花吗
There hibiscus in this?
嘴里吃着东西就别说话
Don't talk with your mouth full.
是丹尼要求放的
Danny asked for them.
-你是怎么了 -你身上臭死了
- What happened to you? - Yo, yeah, you stink.
来闻闻 我知道你喜欢
Come on, I know you like it.
打住
Stop.
-打住 -淡定 老兄
- Stop. - Chill out, bro.
去洗澡
Go wash up!
已经很晚了 把帽子摘下来
It's getting late. And take that cap off.
丹尼 棒小子 你还好吗
Danny, the champ. How's it going?
你为什么非得带上她一起
Why do you have to take her with you?
你都害她要迟到了
You make her late.
"我就是那个渴望性♥爱♥的人"
"I am he that aches with amorous love."
重来一遍 凯特
Start over again, Caitlin,
要带有更多的信念
with a little more conviction.
别害怕这些词
Don't be afraid of these words.
要表现出这些词里的激♥情♥
The passion that's in these words.
"我就是那个渴望性♥爱♥的人
"I am he that aches with amorous love.
地球有引力吗
"Does the Earth gravitate?
不是一切的物质都渴望 都吸引所有的物质吗
"Does not all matter, aching, attract all matter?"
我的肉体也这样 将我所遇到和认识的一切都吸引
"So the body of me to all I meet or know.
我的肉体也这样 将我所遇到和认识的一切都吸引"
So the body of me to all I meet or know."
你喜欢吗
You like that?
你能感受到我吗
Can you feel me?
你的身体
Your body?
只有你的身体
Only yours...
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
怎么了 不舒服吗
What's the matter? Isn't this okay?
别在这里 宝贝
Not-- not here, babe.
拜托 这里很好啊
Come on, it's nice here.
好了 够了
Okay, okay.
你生我的气了吗
You mad at me?
我以为你喜欢我刚刚对你的方式
I thought you liked the way I did it.
-不是你的问题 宝贝 -什么叫不是我的问题
- It's not you, babe-- - What do you mean, it's not me?
好吧
Fine.
凯特
Cate!
这家伙为什么一直跟着我们
Yo, why is this fuckin' guy following us?
嘿 等等我啊
Hey, wait for me!
怎么样
So how'd it go?
挺好的
Fine.
山姆看上去不太高兴的样子
Sam doesn't seem happy.
你对山姆能有多了解啊
What do you know about Sam?
我经常看着他
I look at him.
-你看着他 -我会观察他们所有人
- You look at him? - I look at all of them.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你有没有起码
Did you at least...
-碰他的老二 -没有
- touch his thing? - No!
但你感受到了
But you felt it.
嗯
Yeah.
他又是谁
Who the fuck is he?
走两步
Walk for me.
-给我走两步 -什么
- Walk for me! - What?
走几步就行
Just a couple steps.
来吧 给我走一个 是个实验
Come on, do it for me. It's an experiment.
你看他迈腿的样子
Check out how he holds his legs.
看到了 怎么了
Yeah, so?
我的理论 他老二很大
My theory? He's got a big one.
你真是变♥态♥ 你知道吗
You're really sick, you know that?
你可以坐下了
You can sit now.
起来
醒醒 不然你会晒伤的
来吧 我们走
不要
No!
来吧 伙计们
不要
No!
走啦
不
No!
不 不要
Oh no. No.
-我要把你抱走 -不要
-放开我 -该死
我要把你扔进水里
-跳进去 -放开我 你这个禽兽
快点 跳进水里
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
-你以前做过吗 -做过
- Have you done it before? - Yeah!
-好了 -不不不 别这样
- Okay! - No, no, no, no, no...
好吧 知道了
Okay, okay.
他跟你们一起的吗
他是布兰妮的新男宠
至少他有潜力
他看着也就十二岁
说真的 你从他走路的姿势就能看出来
Nah, for real, like, you can tell by the way he walks?
怎么可能
It doesn't make any sense.
很不幸 我也看过你走路
Unfortunately, I've seen you walk, too.
你为什么对丹尼这么刻薄
Why are you such a bitch to Danny?
因为他喜欢
Because he likes it.
你会把T恤烤焦的
你快把T恤晒坏了 傻子
穿上点 哥们
Put that shit on, man!
你要去哪 T恤男
Hey, where you going, T-shirt?
T恤男 T恤男
你身上有血迹
什么 在哪
你不随身带那个的吗
什么
我要看看布兰妮的背包
怎么一脸那个表情
你这是第一次吗
你们要去哪儿
剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表