剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表
Here. Right here, Mommy.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
过来
Come here.
他第一次不能呼吸是在摩洛哥
First time he couldn't breathe was in Morocco.
你不记得是因为那时你还是个婴儿
Can't remember because you were just a baby.
我不停地吻你后背 说着嘘
I kissed your back over and over, saying hush...
嘘
Hush...
妈妈来了
Mommy's here.
你不会有事的 因为妈妈在呢
Nothing's gonna happen to you 'cause Mommy's here.
我们都要记住 可能经历了
We all need to remember that service members
脑震荡的士兵们
who are involved in potentially concussive events,
需要在24小时内过来进行评估
they're required to come in and get evaluated within 24 hours.
越早进行治疗
The sooner that you get treatment,
头脑能越早放松
the sooner that you rest your brain,
也能越快恢复健康
the sooner you're gonna get back to health.
这次"与美国重连"项目
The Reconnect with America Program
着重在于关怀...
is focusing on reaching out...
基地指挥官
早上好 指挥官
Good morning, Commander.
非委任级军官支持渠道
这是唯一的途径
That is the only way
我们能把稳步发展的平台变成...
we can turn our progressive platform...
指挥官 早上好 我不知道您今天来
Commander, good morning. I wasn't expecting you today.
叫我莎拉就行
Just Sarah.
你能习惯吗
Can you get used to that?
-大伙人呢 -在基奥贾
- Where is everyone? - At Chioggia.
有个节日庆典
There is a festival.
你能把要派遣去
Could you get me a list of the soldiers
阿富汗的士兵名单给我吗
who are about to deploy to Afghanistan?
波伊特斯上校说人员还没准备好
Colonel Poythress reported that the men are not ready yet.
他说通知时间太短
He said it's too short notice,
他们需要九十天时间准备
and that they need their 90 days of prep.
有时我们没有九十天
Sometimes we don't have 90 days.
带话给战区驻军指挥官
Send a note to the Theater Garrison Commander.
告诉他装备已到位 人员也该到位
Tell him the men's equipment are ready, and so are the men.
别太正式 他是我的好友
Don't make it too formal. He's a good friend.
是我喜欢的类型 但我们不是同类
My type, not my kind.
他失去了两个主要队员
He lost two key players.
对 他们很厉害 对吧
Yeah. They were really powerful, weren't they?
麦琪 你不去节日庆典吗
Hey, Maggie! You're not coming to the festival?
-什么节日庆典 -你说什么呢
- What festival? - What do you mean, "What festival?"
基奥贾啊 你一定得来
Chioggia! You gotta come!
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
但一年只有一次
But it only happens once a year!
-你不能错过 -也许她根本不想去
- You can't miss it! - Maybe she doesn't want to come.
我没开玩笑 他们要在48小时内
I'm not kidding. They're going to close off the canals
关闭基奥贾的运河
in Chioggia in 48 hours.
-希望不是今天 -当然不会是今天
- Not today, I hope. - No, of course not today!
有游♥行♥肯定不行 他们得把大家都清出去
Not with the parade. They've got to get-- clean them out.
那要怎么进行
How does that work?
不知道 他们让水不再流动
I don't know. They stop the water from flowing--
你能大点声吗
Could you please turn the volume up?
我喜欢意大利歌♥
I love Italian songs.
但他们怎么净水
But, how do they clean them?
他们总不能拿真空吸尘器吸泥巴
They can't suck up the mud with a vacuum cleaner.
他们当然不会用真空吸尘器
Of course they're not gonna use a vacuum cleaner.
也许用某种泵 我也不知道
Maybe some sort of pump. I don't know.
总之 他们设法把水抽出来
Somehow, they'll drain the water out...
-你应该试试甜酸沙丁鱼 -风味沙丁鱼
- You should try the sardine in saor. - Sarde in sabor.
不 甜酸 不是风味 精致极了
No, saor. Not sabor. They're exquisite--
梅 我把蛋糕落在车里了
Mel! I forgot the cake in the car!
扔着吧 不重要
Leave it. It's not important.
对理查德很重要
It is important for Richard.
但游♥行♥马上开始了
But the parade is about to start.
回见
See you!
我跟你一起去
Let me come with you.
-不用了 谢谢你 -但我想去
- That's not necessary. Thank you. - But I'd like to.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry...
我们已经到了这个地步吗 我们在街的一边
So this is what we've become? We're on one side of the street,
他们在另一边 搞得我们好像敌人一样
and they're on the other. It's like we're enemies, you know?
不 他们在街的对面
No! They're just on the other side of the street
-因为山姆没法振作起来 -是啊
- because Sam can't pull himself together. - Well, yeah.
凯特琳永远是主角
It's always Caitlin Day.
看看她
I mean, look at her, man.
她总得成为注意的焦点
She always gotta be the center of attention.
天啊 你们太夸张了
Oh my gosh, you guys are being so over-dramatic!
她没做错什么 看看小瓦
She's not doing anything wrong! Look at-- look at Val!
她多美啊 小瓦 小瓦
Isn't she beautiful? Val! Vale!
表妹
那是我朋友布兰妮
她漂亮吧
你们在交往吗
时断时续吧
天啊 我刚发现我喜欢鼓乐
Oh my God. I just discovered that I love the drums.
凯特琳
Caitlin!
凯特琳
Caitlin!
布兰 等等
Brit, wait!
山姆
Sam!
-你现在高兴了吧 -你在说什么
- Are you happy now? - What are you talking about?
你拆散了我的团体 你个自私的婊♥子♥
You broke up my group, you selfish bitch!
你的团体 我发起的 你什么都没有
Your group? I started it. You don't own shit.
-一直是我的团体 -碰我试试 碰我试试
- It's always been my group. - Touch me. Touch me.
一直是我的团体 一直是我的团体
It's always been my group. It's always been my group.
-贱♥人♥ 一直是我的团体 -离我远点
- Bitch. It's always been my group. - Back the fuck up.
-你能怎么样 -丹尼 丹尼
- What you gonna do about it? - Danny, Danny--
-闭上臭嘴 -搞什么
- Hey, shut the fuck up! - Dude, what the fuck?
-我不管你妈是谁 -放开他
- I don't care who your mother is. - Get off of him!
我他妈宰了你 我会宰了你 听见了吗
I'll fucking kill you. I will fucking kill you, you hear me?
-别这样 放开他 -我要杀了他
- Okay, come on, man! Get off of him! - I'll fucking kill him!
放开他
Get off of him, man!
放松 放松
Relax! Relax, okay?
-操♥你♥妈♥ -放松 淡定点 淡定点
- Fuck you, man! - Relax, man! Chill out! Chill out! Chill out.
淡定点 我们走
Chill out. Come on, let's go.
放松 伙计 走吧
Relax, bro. Relax. Come on.
我们走吧 去他的庆典
Let's just go. Fuck this festival.
我只是想让大家一起出来玩
I just wanted us all to hang out.
我很抱歉 她那么混球
I'm sorry she's being a bitch.
天啊
Oh my God.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
他壮得跟一头牛一样 我永远壮不成那样
He's as strong as a bull! I'll never be that strong.
这话说得太对了
You can say that again.
但其实这样也好
But, you know, it's actually good.
永远不要低估你的敌人
Never underestimate your enemy.
时间会揭晓一切
又听一遍
Again?
我喜欢他说的方式
I like the way he says that.
乔纳森 他知道我名字
Jonathan. He knows my name.
你是总指挥官的儿子
You're the son of the Commander-in-Chief.
大家都知道你的名字 尤其是他
Everybody knows your name. Especially him.
他打我的时候感觉很奇怪
It felt weird when he hit me.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
不 你哥哥
No, your brother.
什么叫感觉很奇怪
What do you mean it felt weird?
很奇怪 这里点酒的时候他们不会管你要身份证
It's weird they don't ask for IDs when you order wine here.
所以这个国家这么开化
That's why this country is so civilized.
你说感觉很奇怪是什么意思
What do you mean it felt weird?
没什么 我刚看到你在打量经过的意大利女生
Nothing. I saw you looking at that Italian girl when she walked by.
我 绝不会
Me? Never.
你看她的屁♥股♥了
You looked at her ass.
-我不会打量女生屁♥股♥ -你确定
- I don't look at girls' asses. - Are you sure?
你看我哥的屁♥股♥了
You look at my brother's ass?
没
No.
-绝不 我为什么... 不 -那乔纳森的呢
- Never! Why would-- No! - What about Jonathan's?
就因为我妈是女同并不代表我也得是同性恋
Just 'cause my mom's a lesbian doesn't mean that I'm gay.
你也不非得是直的
剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表