剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表
戴夫·海恩斯不仅是音乐天才
Dev Hynes isn't just a musical genius.
血橙吗
Blood Orange?
他12月要来博洛尼亚演出
He's gonna be playing in Bologna in December.
手♥机♥给我 我们要去看
Give me your phone, we're going.
《本色》前情提要
昨晚有三位士兵牺牲了
Three of our soldiers were killed last night.
在他们中间 有一位是你们同学的哥哥
Among them was the brother of one of your classmates.
我们的心思不在这些孩子身上了
We got distracted from these kids!
如果你有孩子 你就会明白
If you had children you would understand.
我们其实从没想过这能长久 对吗
We never really thought this would last, did we?
他不行
Not him!
为什么不行
Why not?
是他妈妈害死克雷格的
It was his mother who got Craig killed.
你做了个决定 对吗
You made a decision. Right?
对吗
Right?!
怎么了
What?!
理查德必须离开
Richard has to go.
他今天晚上暴露了本性
He showed his ass tonight,
他的女儿也带坏了弗雷泽
and his daughter is no good for Fraser.
我朋友道格现在负责调度
My friend, Doug, is in charge of assignments now.
打给他
Call him.
本色
第一季 第八集
此时 此地
第八部分 完结篇
请在此排队
披萨来了
Pizza!
-亲爱的 你得把你的衣柜清空 -天呐
- Sweetheart, you need to empty your closet. - Oh my...
我们在意大利的最后一天了
Our last day in Italy,
吃的却只是达美乐披萨吗
and we're eating pizza from Domino's?
这是你的主意吗
Was this your idea?
凯特 你想帮我挑选飞机座位吗
Cate, do you wanna help me pick out our plane seats?
不了 我得去清空衣柜
Uh, no, I gotta empty my closet.
话说我们会在芝加哥待很久吗
So are we gonna be in Chicago long?
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
不 他们已经在说要把我调去冲绳了
No, they're already talking about Okinawa.
冲绳
Okinawa?
-冲绳 -你确定小口水不会被丢进货舱里运输吗
- Okinawa? - And you're sure Spit's not gonna travel in cargo?
你♥爸♥爸打给航♥空♥公♥司♥问过了
Your father called the airline,
他们告诉他
and they told him that
小口水体型很小 可以坐在座位上
Spit is small enough to fit under the seat.
它会跟我们一起在客舱里的
He'll be in the cabin with us.
必须确定才行啊
We gotta be sure,
因为如果我们登机后 有人对狗过敏
'cause if we board and someone's allergic,
他们就会把狗丢进货舱 它会死的
they're gonna put him in cargo and he'll die.
她都说我打电♥话♥问过了
She said I called them.
哪怕他们只是提到让狗进货舱 我是不会离开这里的
If they even mention cargo, I'm not leaving.
天呐 丹尼 你必须离开
Jesus Christ, Danny! You're leaving
你必须给我登上飞机
and you're getting your ass on that plane!
我们为什么要回美国啊
Why the fuck do we have to go back to the US?
我们不是要去日本的那个破地方吗
Aren't we supposed to move to that shitty place in Japan?
我马上都要毕业了
This is my final year.
你还要让我换多少所学校啊
How many schools are you gonna make me change?
我们等待调令下来 然后搬家 生活就是这样
We wait for the order to relocate and we move. That's life.
-你这年纪该明白这点了才对 -那是你的生活
- You should know that by now. - That's your life.
布兰 很高兴见到你
Brit! Nice to see you.
早上好 夫人
Morning, ma'am.
你好 丹尼 凯特在家吗
Hey, Danny. Is Cate home?
凯特 有人来看你了
Cate! Someone's here to see you.
你跟弗雷泽聊过吗
Have you spoken to Fraser?
真的冷死了
It's freezing.
你需要我帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
收下国旗吧
The flag.
过来
Come here.
你想抽吗
Do you want?
不了
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
来嘛 就当是为了我
Come on. Do it for me.
别装傻
Don't act like you didn't know.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说...
I mean...
我喜欢你
I like you...
朋友间的喜欢
as a friend.
是你啊
It's you.
一直以来都是你
It's always been you.
我爱的是你
I love you.
再会了 凯特
I'll see you, Cate.
再见 布兰
Bye, Brit.
我不知道布兰什么时候走的 行吗
I don't know when Brit left, alright?
你去问凯特琳 我一整天都在打包行李
Just ask Caitlin. I've been packing all day.
她可能睡着了 她这段时间过得不容易
She's probably asleep. She's gone through a lot.
那肯定了 就她一个人过得不容易
Yeah, of course, she's the only one who's gone through a lot.
丹尼 去帮你♥爸♥打包电视机
Danny! Help your father pack the television!
血橙
博洛尼亚
这是男人干的活
It's a man's job!
你抬一边
I need you to lift up the side.
快去检查站
火车呢 没来啊
Where's the train? There's no train.
-你查了吗 -十分钟就到
- Did you check? - It's-- it's coming in 10 minutes.
我们要先到罗维戈换乘去博洛尼亚
We have to go to Rovigo and then change for Bologna.
你身上有多少欧元 操
How many euros do you have? Fuck.
几美元
A few dollars and...
-等等 -我看看
- Hold on. - Let me see.
等等
Hold on.
我们一共大概有十欧元
We have about 10 euros together.
-十块 -对 十块
- 10? - Yeah, 10.
看看 购票
Let's see. Ticket.
我们最远只能买♥♥到去罗维戈的
We can only get as far as Rovigo.
-然后呢 -再说呗
- And then what? - And then we'll see.
基奥贾
明天这时候 我就在离这里很远的地方了
By this time tomorrow, I'm gonna be so far away from here.
厕所
欢迎搭乘2239号♥列车
Welcome on board to train 2239.
列车将经停费拉拉 圣彼得罗-因卡萨莱
The train will stop in Ferrara, San pietro in Casale...
我们要再排练一下那些歌♥吗
Should we rehearse the songs again?
谢谢
Thank you.
*时间会告诉你能否想通这一切*
*Time will tell if you can figure this and work it out*
*反正也没人在等你*
*No one's waiting for you anyway*
*所以不必紧张压抑*
*So don't be stressed now*
*即便这件事对你非常重要*
*Even if it's something that you've kept your eye on*
*就这样吧*
*It is what it is*
*时间会告诉你能否想通这一切*
*Time will tell if you can figure this and work it out*
*反正也没人在等你*
*No one's waiting for you anyway*
*所以不必紧张压抑*
*Don't be stressed now*
*即便这件事对你非常重要*
*Even if it's something that you've kept your eye on*
*就这样吧*
*It is what it is*
该死
Oh Jesus...
你好 请出示车票
你好
没问题 谢谢
你好 能给我看下你的车票吗
谢谢
你好 请出示车票
开门 开门
Open up. Open up!
-搞什么啊 -检票员
- Dude, what the fuck-- - Conductor!
-现在吗 -嘘 我们得安静等在这里
- What now? - Shh, shh. We have to wait here in silence.
来帮我
Here. Help me.
胶水抹上去了吗
You got the glue on?
-你喜欢这样的我吗 -什么意思
- Do you like me like this? - What do you mean?
像男人一样
Like this, like a guy.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I mean, no. I mean, I-I don't know.
你还是你吗
Are-are you still you?
开门 请出示车票
操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
开门
检票 请开门
我知道你在里面 请出示车票
我叫安保过来了 自己看着办
前方到站圣彼得罗-因卡萨莱
We're now arriving in San pietro in casale.
剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表