剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表
You don't have to not be gay either.
他们说我们什么呢
What do they say about us?
他们觉得我们在交往
They think we're dating.
我觉得他们觉得我们很怪
I think they think we're weird.
这让你心烦吗
Does that bother you?
我们永远不会接吻
We're never gonna kiss.
说好了
Deal?
说好了
Deal.
凯特告诉我你做的烤肉很好吃
Cate told me your roast was delicious.
她对肉一向很挑剔
She's usually so finicky when it comes to meat.
我们巴西人确实知道怎么烤肉
We do know how to cook meat in Brazil.
你是巴西人
Are you Brazilian?
对
Yeah.
我祖母是很棒的厨师
My grandma was an amazing cook.
她是我一生中最重要的人
She was the most important person in my life.
所以我喜欢像她那样做饭
So, I like to cook like her.
他们只想让我做美国食物
They only want me to make American food.
什么算美国食物啊
What is American food?
你是尼日利亚人 对吧
You're Nigerian, right?
你做过瓜子汤吗
Do you ever make egusi soup?
理查德不喜欢
Richard doesn't like it.
你之前尝过吗
You've had it before?
尝过一次 我很喜欢
Once. I loved it.
你确定不想去看游♥行♥吗
Are you sure you don't want to see the parade?
我们再走走吧
Let's walk a little more.
如果你没守住位置 所有人的位置就都丢了
Okay, if you lose your position, everyone loses their position.
这是团队运动 我们是一体的
It's teamwork, alright? We're one.
这里很冷
It's chilly here.
你是穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Are you a Muslim?
我以前有很多身份
I used to be a lot of things.
然后我抛弃了很多身份
And I stopped being a lot of things.
事实是
Truth is...
我不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am anymore.
但我喜欢这里
But I like it here.
很平和
It's calm.
我不知道我的神会作何感受
I don't know how my God feels about it.
你对祂是什么感受
How do you feel about Him?
比赛
The match!
快来
Come on!
该死
Fuck! Shit!
-给你 长官 -谢谢
- Here you go, sir. - Thank you.
-你做得很棒 -凯特呢
- You did great. - Where's Cate?
不知道 刚才跟丹尼在一起 一定就在附近
I don't know. She was with Danny. They must be around.
-她总来看我 -我给全队烤了蛋糕
- She always comes to see me. - I baked a cake for the team.
我知道这对你很重要
I know how important it is for you.
谢谢 但我们今晚要去巴尔多餐厅吃披萨
Thank you, but we're all going for pizza tonight at Baldo's.
我以为跟你说了
Thought I told you.
-赶紧去喝一杯吧 -等一下
- Get outta here and get a drink? - Hold on a sec.
回见 麦琪
See you later. Maggie.
他确实说了 看来我忘了
He did tell me. I guess I forgot.
他一定很爱凯特琳
He must love Caitlin very much.
哈珀
Harper!
哈珀
Harper!
哈...
Har--
哈珀
Harper!
快看
Oh, check it!
快瞧啊 真好看
Wow, look at those. That's awesome.
我想不明白他们是怎么放的
I can't figure out how they do them.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
好像是那边
I think it's over there.
你喜欢跳舞吗
You like to dance?
你有时候会不会觉得自己格格不入
Hey, do you ever feel like you don't fit in anywhere?
我可是个兵 哥们
I'm a soldier, bro.
你没事吧
Yo! Yo, you good?
-伙计 别背过去 拜托 -不 不
- Hey, man. Don't die on me yet. Come on. - Yeah, no, no.
我没事 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
你这个蠢蛋
You stupid.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
-我讨厌我的家 -别这样说你的家人
- I hate my family. - Man, don't talk about your family like that.
他们就像被关在盒子里的老鼠 全都一模一样
They're like mice locked in little boxes that all look the same.
买♥♥东西 吃东西 斗来斗去
They buying, they eating, they fighting.
-想象一下跳下去 -什么
- Imagine jumping off. - What?
你说什么
What you say?
如果...
Like, what if...
我不系什么安全带 就这么跳下去
I just jumped with no harness and...
一切就结束了
And it was all over.
如果你再说这样的话
If you ever mention something like that again,
我就把你的脑壳敲开
then I'll crack your fucking skull open.
明白了吗
You understand me?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
过来 伙计
Come here, man.
你真是满嘴胡话 丹尼
You're full of shit, Danny!
-对 我就是满嘴胡话 克雷格 -满嘴胡话
- Okay, you're right! I'm full of shit, Craig! - Full of shit!
别闹了 伙计
Stop, man.
快点
Hurry up.
-已经结束了 -该死
- It's over by now. - Shit.
认真的吗
Really?
随便了
Whatever.
敬美国人
美国人先坐
Americans first!
美国人先坐
American first!
不 美国人第二个坐
No, American second!
你说什么 你这个混♥蛋♥
What'd you say, you piece of shit?
爸爸 这样对吗
Dad, is this right?
双脚再分开些 在地上站稳
Position your feet farther apart and plant them in the ground.
上身往后靠
Lean back with your upper body,
不然第一下发力就会把你扯走
otherwise you'll go flying off in the first pull.
-拔河到底有什么好玩的 -团队合作和平衡
- What's so great about tug-o-war? - Teamwork and balance.
胜利的不是最强壮的队伍
It's not the strongest team that wins,
而是更注重于指挥和平衡的队伍
but the one that's more focused on command and balance.
-所以我永远会赢 -我能加入你的队伍吗
- And that's the reason why I always win. - Can I be on your team?
等你再重上六七十磅
When you're 60, 70 pounds heavier.
-好 我很期待 -我也很期待
- Okay. I'm counting on it. - I'm counting on it, too.
那时我23岁
I was 23
她来诊所做检查
when she showed up at the clinic for some tests.
她当时已经怀孕了 只是不明显
She was already pregnant, but it wasn't obvious.
我确信是我们第一次做♥爱♥后她怀孕的
I was convinced she got pregnant the first time we made love.
真的 我真的是这么认为的
I really did. I honestly believed it.
你从来没想过生个自己的孩子吗
You never considered having a child of your own?
你从来没想过去拥有一个只属于你
You never considered having something that is only yours,
而不属于理查德的东西吗
and not Richard's?
丹尼可能就是
Could be Danny.
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
浪费就可惜了
Pity to waste it.
好了
Okay.
你开始和T恤男交往后就变得很暴躁
You've been so grumpy since you started dating T-shirts.
也许你说得对 现在已经不一样了
Maybe you're right. It's not the way it used to be.
有些事确实变了
Something really is changing.
《本色》下集预告
我 克雷格愿意娶瓦伦蒂娜为妻
I, Craig, take thee Valentina to be my wedded wife
无论贫穷富裕 生老病死
from this day forward, for richer, for poorer,
直到永远
for better, for worse.
敬新娘和新浪
For the bride and the groom!
我和你不一样
I don't like you.
我永远不会和你一样
I'm never gonna like you.
我知道爱是什么 你不知道
I know what love is and you don't.
剧集 | 本色(2020) | 导航列表