剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
没人知道他们会去哪
No-one knew where they would be.
-只有他们知道 -只有他们
- Except them. - Except them.
他接下来会怎么做呢
And what's his next move?
他不打算逃跑 是不是 这是肯定的
Well, he's not running away, is he? That's for sure.
他几乎像是...
It's almost as if he...
想要揭晓自己的身份
wants to reveal himself now,
但是要由他来选择怎么揭晓 何时揭晓
but he needs to choose how and when.
对谁揭晓
And who.
还有一个问题没得到解答
There's still one question, isn't there?
他当时为什么不杀你
Why didn't he kill you?
邮递员
Postmen.
去摄影师的工作室
Get down to the photographer's studio.
我要新婚夫妇的信件
I want the wedding couple's letter,
我要装信的信封 安-布瑞特 你来
and I want the envelope it came in. Anne-Britt.
-我要怎么拿到... -我不管
- How am I supposed to get...? - And I don't care
你是不是要翻遍斯科纳
if you gonna stick your nose
每一个臭臭的垃圾桶把它找出来
into every stinking bin in Skane to get them.
邮递员
Postmen?
不被人注意的工作
Invisible job.
没人会去留意邮递员
No-one takes any notice of the postman.
人们就只把他们当做邮递员
They assume he's just the postman.
他想去哪就能去哪
He can go where he wants.
八个 你们只有八个邮递员吗
Eight? You only have eight postmen working for you?
不是 但你说的是城际的
No, but you're talking about out of town.
去斯嘉比 斯厄布伦...
Skarby, Surbrunnen...
-乡村邮递员吗 -对
- Country postmen? - Yeah.
好吧 这八个人 我需要他们的名单
All right, these eight, I need their names.
还有照片 你有他们的照片吗
And pictures. Do you have pictures of them?
有啊
Uh, yes.
我们有个为用户准备的资料册
We have a user-friendly information brochure.
邮政服务 请您放心
Feel Safe With The Post.
不对
No.
在这儿呢 邮件分拣处的人员呢
Well, what about here? The sorting office?
这里有多少人可能接触到这封信
How many people here could've handled this mail?
乡村邮递员按地区自己整理邮件
Well, country postmen sort their own stuff area by area.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Dad,
你真的好臭
you do actually stink.
-你什么时候回来的 -几小时前
- When did you get back? - Couple of hours ago.
我听说那个女孩的事了
I...I heard about the girl.
当时是你跟她在一起吗
Was that you who was with her?
我真的很想你
I've really missed you.
爸爸 我走了三天而已
Dad, I've been away three days.
我还给你寄了张明信片
I even sent you a card.
你还没回过家 是吗
You haven't been home, have you?
-她认识你 -谁
- She knew you. - Who?
伊萨 伊萨 就是那个女孩...
Isa. Isa, the girl who...
她认识你 你那是还是个...
She knew you when you were a kid...
学♥生♥妹♥ 你并不知道她
at school. You know, you didn't know her.
她...但她说...她说你很棒
She... But she said, you know... She said you were amazing,
-她说大家都觉得你很棒 -爸爸
- said they all thought you were amazing. - Dad...
我是个糟糕的爸爸
I'm a crap dad -
这点我们达成了共识
we established that.
我真的很为你自豪
But I'm just so proud of you.
我很高兴你还在这个世上
I'm so glad that you're still in the world.
真抱歉 乖女儿 我得...
I'm sorry, sweetheart. I should...
你真的没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
至少也让我去给你拿件干净衬衫
At least let me get you a clean shirt.
你不能一副哭哭啼啼的样子
You can't go around blubbing
像个浑身发臭的土老帽
and look like some stinking saddo.
那就完全是个糟糕的老爸了
That is total crap Dad, yeah?
-好吗 -好
- OK? - Yeah.
-干净衬衫 好的 -嗯
- Clean shirt. All right. - Yeah.
这是他们刚从报社送来的
They've just sent this across from the paper.
明天的初版
Tomorrow's first edition.
阿斯特丽德的妈妈 伊娃·希尔斯特姆
Astrid's mother, Eva Hillstrom,
指责你渎职
accusing you of police negligence.
或许她说的有道理
Well, maybe she's right.
检察官在找我麻烦呢
I've got the prosecutor on my back.
上面也给了他压力
He's getting pressure right from the top.
他们想让我调更多的人来
They want me to draft in more people.
-我以为我们接近真♥相♥了 -邮递员吗
- I thought we were close. - The postman?
我只想再看看值班名册
I just want to check the rotas again
马汀森在找那对夫妇的信
and Martinsson's looking for the couple's letter.
这时候正用得上斯维德伯格
This is where we miss Svedberg.
那我们得找人来了
We'll have to get reinforcements, then.
找人来接替他
Bring in relief.
如果你还不能破案 那么...
If you haven't cracked this, then...
科特
Kurt?
给我接那个邮局的人
Get me that Post Office guy.
马上
Now.
替班员工
Reliefs?
有啊 我们有两个人常来做临时替班员工
Sure. We've got a couple who do most of the temporary stand-ins.
都是谁
Who are they?
一个女的 莉娜·斯蒂维尔
One's a woman, Lena Stivell.
她以前是固定员工 后来自己选择做兼♥职♥
She used to be permanent. But then chose to go part-time.
她生孩子了
She had a baby.
另一个呢
And the other one?
另一个是男的 艾吉·拉斯曼
Other one's a guy, Ake Larstam.
好的
Right.
我们需要知道他都在哪工作
So we need to know where he was working.
-这是要紧事 -稍等
- This is very important. - Hang on.
他是斯厄布伦的替班员工
Yeah, he was the relief in Surbrunnen.
摄影师的工作室
The photographer's studio.
我觉得他之前还去过另一个城镇 我可以查一下
I think he did a town one as well. I can find out.
好了 什么都别做 听我说
OK, don't do anything, just listen.
我要电邮一张照片给你
I'm gonna e-mail a picture across to you.
有点不清晰
It's a bit rough.
但我希望你好好看看 看你能不能认出这个人
But I want you to look at it and see if you recognise the person.
你得马上打回来
And you're to get straight back to us.
立刻回复 懂吗
Immediately, do you understand?
老天 我好不容易从一堆垃圾里找到这个信封
God, I have waded through some shit for this envelope.
喂
Yup?
-请找科特·维兰德 -稍等
- Can I speak to Kurt Wallander, please? - One second.
-找你的 -现在不能接
- It's for you. - Not now.
恐怕他现在不能接听电♥话♥
I'm afraid he can't come to the telephone right now.
我是邮局的 这事挺重要的
I'm calling from the Post Office. It's quite important.
我有事要跟他说
I've got some information for him.
他说这事很重要 是邮局的人
He says it's quite important. It's someone from the Post Office.
喂
Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
是他
It's him.
他收集这些东西一定有好几年了
He must have been collecting this stuff for years.
-别人的生活 -别人的秘密
- Other people's lives. - Other people's secrets.
科特
Kurt?
这儿有张寄给你的明信片
There's a postcard to you here.
是琳达寄来的
It's from Linda.
我的衬衫
My shirt.
她去给我拿衬衫了
She's getting my shirt!
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ!
放了她
You let her go.
你放了我女儿
You let my daughter go.
你想杀人吗
You want to kill?
杀我吧 我不在乎
Kill me. I don't care.
但你别碰我女儿
But don't you touch my daughter.
她什么都没做
She's done nothing.
杀我吧
So kill me.
求你
Please.
你不想杀我 是不是
You're not going to kill me, are you?
你在岛上就能杀了我
You could have killed me on the island.
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表