剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
or they crashed the system so they could do it.
他们发现了琳达发我的网络红娘网站的电邮
They found Linda's e-mail about the internet dating site.
他们知道我们找索尼娅和兰戴尔谈过
I mean, they knew we were talking to Sonja and Landahl.
他们需要知道我们都掌握了什么
They needed to know what we knew.
那就是她...
I mean, that's what she...
那就是她...
that's what she...um...
你知道我们该怎么做吧 科特
You know what we've got to do, Kurt?
喂
Hello?
-艾拉 -科特
- Ella? - Kurt!
抱歉之前没能接听你的电♥话♥
Sorry I missed your call earlier.
没事的 当时不方便吗
That's OK. Was it a bad time?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
你怎么样
So how's it going?
说真话吗 一团糟
Honestly? Total cock-up.
-真够诚实的 -听我说
- Well, that's honest. - Listen.
我知道现在很晚了
I know it's late.
我也知道这有点过分 不过...
And I know this is pushing it a bit, but...
不知道你睡前愿不愿跟我喝杯酒
I wondered if you fancied a nightcap.
-我不知道... -拜托了
- I'm not sure... - Please.
我今天过得很糟
I've had a God-awful day.
而且之前把你丢在那儿 我觉得挺内疚的
And I feel a bit guilty about leaving you in the lurch earlier.
要知道 事实上
Do you know, I think actually
现在出门好像有点太晚了
it's probably a bit late for me to come out.
或许我能去你那里
I mean, maybe I could come over to yours.
没别的意思 真的 就是...
I mean, no strings. Honestly, just...
我觉得这样真的不太好
I-I-I really don't think that's a great idea. I...
就半小时
Just half an hour?
好吧 如果你想这样的话
OK. If...if that's what you'd like.
谢谢你 是啊 这样就太好了
Thanks. Yeah, yeah. That's what I'd really like.
那么...
So, um...
你家在哪
where are you?
我住在英斯莱顿 马尔摩路上第一家
I'm in Enslighten. First house on the Malmo road.
十分钟后见
Ten minutes?
好
Ok.
你喜欢他
You like him.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
我们为的是个好因由
And ours is a good cause.
你还坚强吗
You are still strong, aren't you?
是的
Yes.
是的 我还坚强
Yes. I'm still strong.
我们把房♥子包围了
We've got the house surrounded.
除非我下令 不许开枪
Guns down unless I give the order.
艾拉
Ella.
-没事 -对不起
- It's OK. - I'm sorry.
艾拉 艾拉
Ella...Ella...?
没事了 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
没事了 没事
It's OK. It's OK.
-艾拉 -真抱歉
- Ella... - I'm sorry...
触发器
The trigger.
是提款机
It's the cash machine!
科特
Kurt!
科特 等等 你需要支援
Kurt, wait! You'll need backup!
你没必要杀了她
You didn't have to kill her!
-你为什么非要杀了她 -你动摇了她的信念
- Why did you have to kill her? - You stopped her believing.
-科特 -科特 放手吧
- Kurt! - Kurt, leave him!
别碰
Don't touch it!
他把卡插♥进♥去了 我想他还没输入密♥码♥
He put the card in. I don't think he punched in the numbers.
爸爸
Dad?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
现在是凌晨四点
It's four o'clock in the morning.
安-布瑞特打电♥话♥找我来的
Anne-Britt called me.
他们都很担心你
They were worried about you.
爸爸 我真抱歉
Dad, I'm so sorry.
都怪我 是我挑的头
It's my fault. I started it.
-我真抱歉 -不 不 别说对不起
- I'm so sorry... - No. No. Don't be sorry.
你是对的
You were right.
我以为我死了
I thought I was dead.
心死了
Inside.
但我还没死 对不对
But I'm not, am I?
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home?
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表