剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表
-她收到他们寄来的明信片了吗 -我想没有
- Has she had cards from them? - I don't think so. No.
他们毫无音信 她不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't she think it's strange not to have heard from them?
你为什么问我这些问题 当然奇怪了
Why are you asking me these questions? Of course it's strange.
我一直都是这么说的 但没人听得进去
It's what I keep telling everyone. No-one listens.
就连那个警探也是
Not even the other detective.
不过他知道出了什么岔子
He knew something was wrong, though.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
不 她是谁
No. Who is she?
出事了 对吗
Something's happened, hasn't it?
你知道些事情
You know something.
他们在哪 我的孩子在哪
Where are they? Where's my child?
你知道斯维德伯格撒过谎吗
Did you ever know Svedberg to tell a lie?
不知道 我总认为你看到的就是真♥相♥
No, I always thought you got what you saw.
女孩家里还是没人接听
There's still no answer from the girl's home.
你要我去看看吗
Do you want me to get down there?
我要去跟斯维德伯格堂兄谈谈
I'm gonna try Svedberg's other cousin.
回来的路上会去女孩家看看
I'll check the girl's place out on the way back.
我们要宣布这些孩子失踪吗
Are we declaring the kids missing?
时候不到
Not yet.
先别说
Not yet.
-你是维兰德吗 -是探长...
- Are you Wallander? - Detective Inspector...
你认为让一个人
You think this is a fitting way
这样得知堂弟死讯合适吗
to find out about your cousin's death?
不 确实不合适 真抱歉
No, no, no, it's not. I'm sorry.
我们直到昨天深夜才知道他还有个堂兄
We didn't find out about you until late last night.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只是想问你几个关于凯雷的问题
I just need to ask you a few questions about Kalle.
要不我们进屋谈
Maybe we could go into the house?
我得做会儿缓和运动
I need to warm down.
我们这个年纪的男人得小心乳酸的堆积
Men of our age must beware the lactic acid build-up,
这你肯定也知道
as I'm sure you're aware.
听着 我几个小时后就得去哥本哈根
Look, I have to be in Copenhagen in a couple of hours.
好的
Of course.
就请你告诉我 你最后跟凯雷见面是什么时候
Just tell me if you would, when you last saw Kalle.
几周前
A few weeks ago.
我要去苏格兰跟朋友一起住几天
I was going to Scotland for a few days to stay with friends.
凯雷像以往一样来帮我看♥房♥♥子
And Kalle was going to house-sit, like he always did.
其实我们就只有这时候能见到彼此
That's really the only time we saw each other.
我临走和回来的时候
When I left and when I returned.
-他住在你家吗 -我出门的时候
- He lived in your house? - Whenever I was away.
这样的安排对我们两人都很合适
It was an arrangement that suited us both.
这种安排有多长时间了
How long had he been doing this?
大概过去十年都是这样
For about the last ten years.
你们见面的时候你有没有觉得
Did you get the feeling at that time
他有什么压力
that he was stressed in any way?
他有没有说什么...
Did he say anything about...
有压力
Stressed?
当然了 他的压力跟任何一个
Sure. He was as stressed as anyone would be,
才跟一个女人分手的男人一样
who'd recently split up with a woman.
-这你也不知道吗 -不
- You didn't know that either? - No.
你好像不怎么了解凯雷 是不是 探长
You don't seem to know much about Kalle, do you inspector?
-你们共事多久了 -我记不...
- How long had you worked with him? - I don't...
你可是个警♥察♥啊
You're a policeman.
-老天 你不是该 -是啊 那是我的职责
- God help us, aren't you suppose to... - Sure, that's my job.
或许你能回答我的问题
Maybe if you could just answer my questions,
我也能继续尽职了
I could get on with it.
我出门的时候他们就过来住
They stayed here while I was away.
他也带其他的女人来过
He'd done it with others.
我想他喜欢用这栋房♥子打动那些女人
I think he liked impressing them with the place.
对他们而言就像休假
Like a break for them. A holiday.
这里完全不受打扰
Completely private, you see.
唯一会来的人就只有邮递员
The only visitor you get here is the postman,
我就喜欢这份清净
and that's the way I like it.
他最后这位女友你见过吗
Did you meet her, the latest?
我从没见过他任何一个女人
I never met any of them.
我只知道她叫露易丝
She was called Louise, I know that.
我们谈话的时候 他说漏嘴了
He let it slip when we were talking.
露易丝
Louise.
你...
Did you...
你能认出这个女人来吗
Do you recognise this woman?
不认识 还有别的事吗
No. Is that all?
能给我杯水吗
I couldn't get a glass of water, could I?
凯雷经常提到你 维兰德探长
Kalle spoke of you often, Inspector Wallander.
他总是说他可以把性命交给你
He always said you're a man he could trust his life to.
联♥系♥上那个女孩了吗
Have we got hold of this other girl?
伊萨吗 还没呢
Isa? Not yet.
我去看看吧
I'll take a look.
我可以让马汀森去
Well, I can send Martinsson.
我说了我去看看
I said I'll take a look.
她住在哪
Where does she live?
伊萨
Isa?
伊萨
Isa?
把她抬进去
Let's get her in.
我想她不会有事的 我会随时通知你们
I think she'll be OK. I'll keep you posted.
不好意思 你有没有
Excuse me, you... Do you have any...
你有没有零钱 我要买♥♥东西
You don't have any, um, change for the machine, do you?
我三周后就会死了
I'm going to be dead in three weeks' time.
我要钱何用
What do I need money for?
糖尿病
Diabetic?
真不敢相信 我有糖尿病
I can't believe this. I've got diabetes?
不是典型性的
Well, it's not full-blown. No.
是2型糖尿病
Type 2.
你要是更注意一些 就会没事了
Look after yourself a bit better, you should be fine.
你得尽快跟你医生谈谈
You need to talk to your doctor, though, as soon as you can.
那晕厥是怎么回事
What about the fainting?
-慢点 -我没事
- Easy now. - I'm all right.
2型糖尿病常会引发一种叫
People with type 2 often develop a condition
非酮型高渗酸中毒的症状
called hyperosmotic non-ketotic acidosis.
俗称夯克
Honk.
[与表示汽车鸣笛的拟声词相同]
-夯克 -没错 夯克
- HONK? - Yeah, HONK.
是由你的血糖飙升到很高水平引起的
It's caused by your blood sugar rising to very high levels.
夯克
Honk?
对 这个应该能让你有个更透彻的理解
Yeah. This should give you a clearer picture.
里面还包含了饮食方面的知识
And there's dietary information in there as well.
夯克
Honk.
你好 我是科特 我是个警♥察♥
Hello, I'm Kurt. I'm a policeman.
你介意我...
Do you mind if I, um...
只能谈几分钟
Just a few minutes.
是我发现了你
I'm the one who found you.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
险些来不及呢
It was close, you know.
送你过来的路挺长的
We had a bit of a ride to get you here.
听我说
Look...
我想你一定觉得很生气
I'm sure you must be feeling angry or
或是很蠢 或是痛苦 释然
stupid or miserable or relieved,
或许都有一些...
or all of these things at once, or...
你是日间电视看多了
You've been watching too much daytime TV.
听着 有人讨厌果酱 有人讨厌足球
Look, some people hate jam, some people hate football.
我讨厌活着 这没什么大不了的
I hate being alive. It's not such a big deal.
对你父母而言就是
Well, it is for your parents.
你这么想吗
You reckon?
是的
Yeah.
我是这么想的
Yeah, I do.
很抱歉 但我得问你几个问题
Look, I'm sorry, I need to ask you some questions.
所以我才会去你家找你
That's why I was at your house.
该说的我都说过了
I've already answered all this.
什么时候
When?
跟那个警探 斯维德伯格
The other guy, Svedberg.
你跟他谈过 他问了你什么
You spoke to him. What did he want?
我想跟你想问的一样吧
剧集 | 维兰德(2008) | 导航列表