剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表
怎麽?去买♥♥你的美♥沙♥酮♥?
What? To get your methadone?
那不是美♥沙♥酮♥
It's not methadone.
还是你头髮的药,你要秃了,你知道的
Or the pills for your hair. You're going bald, you know.
不然就是你的额头太大了
Or it's that or you've got a massive forehead.
也许两者都有一点
Maybe a bit of both.
听着,我多年来第一次回家
Look, I am going home to see my family
看望我的家人
for the first time in years
这件事让我恐慌发作,好吗?
and the prospect was giving me panic attacks. Alright?
所以我去看了医生,他给了我一些药
So I went to a doctor and he gave me some pills
然后我把药弄丢了 很大程度上是因为你
and then I lost my pills, largely, thanks to you.
所以我们要去奥古斯塔港再弄一些
So we're going to Port Augusta to get some more.
我是一个非常成熟的成年人 我在按规矩办事
I'm a very grown adult man. I'm doing the rules.
哦,你刚才对我比中指了吗?
Oh, did you just give me the rude finger?
你是怎样,八岁吗?
What are you, eight?
我会丢下你的! -那是我的小卡车!
I will leave without you! -It's my ute!
奥古斯塔港是粉色的吗?
Is Port Augusta pink?
因为如果不是粉色的,我们不会停下
'Cause if it's not pink, we're not stopping.
这是新规定
That's the new rule.
告诉我你现在的症状是什麽?
So tell me, what are your present symptoms?
嗯…失眠,焦虑…
Um...sleeplessness, anxiety...
坏脾气,不会开车
Bitchiness, can't drive.
他讨厌粉色湖泊,哦…
He hates pink lakes. Oh...
没关係
It's OK.
你看!现在他失去理智了
You see! Now he's lost his mind.
我得告诉你,我真的不喜欢这些东西
You know, I have to tell you, I really don't like these.
这些苯类药物,阿普唑仑,烦宁…
These benzos, Xanax, Valium...
你会变得依赖
you become dependent.
不,我只有这週才会吃
No, I'm only going to take them this week,
我一到珀斯就会停药
as soon as I get to Perth I'm going to stop.
你不会的,我去过珀斯
No you won't. I've been to Perth.
如果你要开长途,那很糟糕
And if you're driving long distances, it's very bad.
对,但是我…
Yes, but I...
我觉得你应该试试这个
I think maybe you should try this.
觉察?
Mindfulness?
觉察?
Mindfulness?
当你感到有压力时
When you're feeling stressed,
你需要对周围的环境进行感官盘点
you need a sensory inventory of your environment.
感官…
A sensory...
你所看到和感受到的,你所听到的
What you see and feel, what you hear.
梅格!你能坐下吗?
Meg! Can you just sit down.
只是…
Just...
对不起
Sorry.
感官盘点
Sensory inventory.
我能看看你的手腕吗?
May I have a look at your wrist, please?
你想要签字吗? -怎麽受伤的?
You want to sign it? -How did you do it?
游泳 -打篮网球
Swimming. -Playing netball.
你介意我和她单独谈谈吗?
Do you mind if I have a moment alone with her?
为什麽? -就一下子
Why? -It's just for a minute.
算是游泳和篮网球的组合
It's kind of like a swimming and netball combo.
所以就是篮网球,只是在泳池裡
So it's exactly like netball, except in the pool.
两端都有篮圈,但不是穿裙子
You know, hoops at both ends, but you don't wear skirts.
显而易见
Obviously.
他伤害你了吗?
Did he hurt you?
没有
No.
他是你父亲吗?
Is he your father?
你为什麽关心?
Why do you care?
我16岁,可以和我喜欢的人溷在一起
I'm 16. I can hang out with whoever I like.
是的,我…
Yeah, I'm
你要做什麽?
What are you gonna do?
打电♥话♥给家庭与儿童服务机构吗?
Are you gonna call Family and Children Services?
我只是问问你是否安好
I'm just asking if you are OK.
那是牛奶棒吗?
Is that a Milky Bar?
你想来一根吗?
You want one?
是的,太感谢了,是的
Yes, please. Yes.
好的
OK.
这原本是慈善义卖♥♥
You're supposed to buy these for charity,
但今天是你的幸运日
but today is your lucky day.
免费 -谢谢你
Freebie. -Thank you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
你是个传奇
You are a legend.
哪裡来的游泳?
Where the hell did swimming come from?
我以为是打篮网球弄断的?
I thought you broke it playing netball?
嗯,我是在车祸中弄断的
Well, I broke it in a car crash.
是的,但我们的说辞是篮网球
Yes, but our story was netball.
你让我看起来像个奇怪的疯子…
You made me look like some kind of weird deranged--
你确实是个疯子
Well, you are pretty deranged.
是啊,好吧,你是个…
Yeah, well, you're a...
你…
Did...
你是…
Did you...
什麽…他…
Wha... Can h...
是啊,只要能阻止你 变成一个爱发牢骚的小贱♥人♥
Yeah, anything to stop you being such a whiny little bitch.
快走…
Come on, go, go, go, go, go.
地…
DIA...
嗯哼 -西泮
Mm-hm. -...Z-E-P-A-M.
半? -不是,泮!
N? -No, M!
开给傻蛋
For moose fucker.
然后是五毫克
And it's five milligrams.
我要签什麽?
What do I sign?
这上面写的是“臭老二医生”吗?
Does this say Dr. Dick Cheese?
对
Yep.
你真恶毒
You are relentless.
谢谢,我不知道那是什麽意思
Thanks. I don't know what that means.
等等…不…
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no.
不,我只有一个小处方
No, I've just got a quick script.
求你了,真的,只需要两分钟
Please, it'll take you two minutes, honestly.
抱歉 -什麽?不…
Sorry. -What? No...
但上面写週日营业?
But it says open Sundays?
对,城裡唯一一间
Yep, only one in town.
一开始人们觉得有点好笑
People were a bit funny about it at first,
但一直门庭若市
but it's been very popular.
对,但它没有,不是吗?
Yeah, but it's not is it?
没有什麽? -没有营业
Not what? -It's not open.
是啊,但是要决战了
Yeah, but The Showdown.
所以当然不营业
So, obviously.
你一定是在说笑吧?
You have got to be joking?
我认为她不是在说笑
I don't think she's joking.
4点回来
Back at 4.
你喜欢足球吗?
Do you like football?
…进球得分!
...it's a goal!
嘿!
Hey!
阿德莱德乌鸦的一个关键进球
A critical goal for the Adelaide Crows.
他成功了!
He's got it!
好一个盯防!
What a mark!
我保证会还你钱
Promise I'll pay you back.
週六下午,以及…
...Saturday afternoon and...
码头工人落后四球
The Dockers are down by four goals.
所以我…
So I...
嗯,我想说发个影片给你
Well, I thought I'd send you a video.
(你真是个懦夫,你到底在哪裡?)
总会有奇蹟的
Miracles happen.
你在做什麽? -你男朋友发短讯给你
What are you doing? Your boyfriend texted you.
不要碰 -我只是回他短讯
Don't touch that. -I'm just texting him back.
不,这不好玩!梅格 天啊,你真讨厌
No, it's not funny! Meg, Christ you're a pain.
给我
Give it to me.
他感觉是个溷蛋
He seems like a dick.
他只是…
He's just...
他是…他是我哥哥
He's... He's my brother.
他只是你哥哥?
He's just your brother?
你为什麽这麽久没回家?
Why haven't you been home in so long?
我只是没有…
I just never...
一直没有好的…
剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表