剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表
Is that your dad then?
是啊…
Yeah...
他只是有点心烦意乱
he's just a bit upset.
是啊,我想不行 -拜託?
Yeah, I don't think so. -Please?
滚开吧 -拜託,他妈妈快死了
Piss off now. -Please, his mum is dying.
哦,是啊,老掉牙
Oh, yep, heard that before.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
不!
No!
不行!不!嘿,停下来!停下来…
No way! No! Hey stop! Stop! Stop!
嘿!
Hey!
停下来!
Stop!
要搭便车吗?
Want a lift?
你偷了一辆车吗? -是一辆卡车和运马车
Did you steal a car? -It's a truck and a horse float.
上车 -不…
Get in. -No, no, no.
我们不能偷卡车 -喂!
We can't steal a truck. -Oi!
我已经偷了,所以… -下车!
I already stole it, so... -Get out!
喂!
Oi!
现在没人会让一个挥拳企鹅人搭便车
Nobody is stopping for punchy penguin man right now.
你想去珀斯,就上车
You want to get to Perth, get in.
喂!你这个死溷蛋!
Oi! You're dead arsehole!
我的天啊,开车…
Oh my god. Drive, drive, drive.
喂,溷蛋!
Oi arsehole!
好吧,你死定了!
Well, you're a fucking dead man!
该死!
Fuck!
谁是苏西?她是你的…
Who's Suzie? Is she your...
我哥哥的妻子
My brother's wife.
她感觉人不错
She seemed nice.
她人不错吗?
Is she...nice?
幸运仔?
Lucky?
昨晚,你说那些…
Last night, did you just say that...
你说那些话是为了哄我上♥床♥吗?
those things, to get me into bed?
昨晚…
Last night was...
是一个释放
It was a release.
我想我是…
I think I was...
我显然是喝醉了
I was obviously drunk.
托比总是不在家,而我…
Tobes is away all the time and I'm...
我一直很孤独
I've been lonely
和愤怒
and angry.
但我爱他
But I love him.
嗯
Yep.
我们可以删掉这一整晚,不是吗?
We can just delete the whole night, can't we?
你不会真的相信你永远不会遇到别人吧
You can't honestly believe that you'll never meet someone.
你又要做回溷蛋了吗?
You're just going to go back to being an arsehole?
好吧,如果把昨晚删了 我又会讨厌你了,对吧?
Well, if delete last night, I'm back to hating you, right?
幸运仔,拜託
Lucky, come on.
好的
OK.
你告诉我怎麽做,我就照做
You tell me what to do and I'll do it.
所以就这样了吗?
So this is how it's going to be?
幸运仔?
Lucky?
我还希望后面没有一匹马呢
I was kind of hoping there wasn't a horse in the back.
哦,这是一辆运马车,你以为
Oh, it's a horse float what did you think
后面会有什麽?
would be in the back?
命运给了我们这辆运马车
There must be a reason that fate's delivered us
一定是有原因的吧?
this horse float?
哦…没有命运这回事,孩子
Oh...there's no such thing as fate, child.
只有虚无
Only nothingness.
真的吗?
Really?
虚无意味着一切
Nothing means anything.
一切都只是随机的,虚无的发生
It's all just random nothing's just happening
都是随机的
like randomly.
但有些事情的发生一定是有原因的吧?
But surely some things happen for a reason?
哦,当一个乾草捆从山上滚下来
Ah, when a hay bale falls down a hill
并杀死了披头四或其他什麽的人时
and kills a guy from The Beatles or whatever,
那就是数学,老兄
it's just like maths, dude.
你给了我们一辆运马车
You delivered us a horse float.
公平起见
To be fair.
我,命运,都一样
Me. Fate. Same thing.
你会说什麽吗?
Are you gonna say something?
幸运仔,你会告诉他吗?
Lucky, are you gonna tell him?
你会毁了一切的…
You could ruin everything--
我不会为了一次愚蠢的做♥爱♥ 而毁了我的家庭,苏西!
I'm not gonna destroy my family for a stupid fuck, Suze!
大闹一场什麽的
Make a big fucking drama of it.
你没有过一♥夜♥情♥吗?
Haven't you ever had a one-night stand?
给新手的小提示,你现在该滚蛋了
Tip for beginners, this is where you fuck off.
诺斯曼!
Norseman!
诺斯曼带着一匹马
Norseman with a horse, man.
不好笑?
No? Nothing?
我花了三个小时才想出来
Took me three hours to come up with that.
我睡着了吗?
Did I fall asleep?
有一点,你好像半睡半醒
A bit. You were like half asleep.
就像你眼睛是睁着的
Like your eyes were open.
然后你打鼾又呻♥吟♥
And you snored and groaned.
实际上有点噁心
It was a bit gross actually.
怎麽了?我们为什麽要转弯?
What are you? Why are we turning off?
我只是需要去拿点东西
I just need to pick something up.
你需要去拿点东西? -是啊,你会看到的
You need to pick something up? -Yeah, you'll see.
马可?
Marco?
需要帮忙吗? -那是我们的小卡车
Can I help you? -That's our ute.
是吗? -我刚说了,是的
Is it? -What I just said. Yeah.
哦,那就给我们看看路权单
Oh, show us your rego papers then.
等等,这合法吗? -闭嘴,幸运仔
Hold on, is this even legal? -Shut up, Lucky.
你可以随便拿走别人的车?
Are you allowed to just take people's cars?
谁发现就是谁的,丛林法则
Finders keepers mate. Law of the jungle.
我不认为这是… -幸运仔,我来
I don't think that's the law-- -Lucky, just...
那也是我们的钢琴
That's our piano, too.
300元 -哦,等等
Three hundred bucks. -Whoa, hold on mate.
那是我的钢琴… -幸运仔!你可以…
This is my piano-- -Lucky! Can you just
你…闭嘴
Just...shut up.
好的
OK.
你留着小卡车,我们拿走钢琴怎麽样?
What if you keep the ute and we'll take the piano?
梅格,不行
Meg, no.
或者我们可以报♥警♥
Or we could call the cops.
好吧…成交
Yeah, alright. Alright, got yourself a deal.
好
Yeah.
但你得帮我们装上车
But you'll need to load it for us as well.
我才不会… -马可!
I'm not loading-- -Marco!
好吧,那我来装吧
Yeah, I'll load it then.
没问题
It's alright.
我去开…
Gotta get the...
铲车
forklift.
梅格,你不必这样做 这是你哥哥的小卡车
Meg, you don't need to do this, it's your brother's ute.
没关係,真的
It's fine. Seriously.
我不知道
I don't know.
这只是一堆金属,不是吗?
It's just metal, isn't it?
实际上…
Actually...
想一下,幸运仔,明天你就能摆脱我了
Just think, Lucky, tomorrow you'll be rid of me.
你会回到珀斯的家,和你妈妈
You'll be home in Perth with your mum
你的溷蛋哥哥和你一生的挚爱在一起
and your arsehole brother, the love of your life.
我知道你在想什麽,你在想
And I know what you're thinking, you're thinking,
哦,梅格,你太棒了
Oh Meg, you're so wonderful.
没有你我该怎麽办?
What am I gonna do without you?
实际上我在想…
Actually I was thinking...
哦,梅格
Oh Meg,
我该拿那匹马怎麽办?
what am I going to do about the horse?
这安全吗? -是啊,牠看起来很冷静
Mate is this safe? -Yeah, he's seems calm.
牠只是一匹马
He's just a horse.
所以马可,你去解开它
So, Marco, you go untie it.
你拿着这个,所以牠就有…
You hold that, so he has something...
牠就知道你是牠的朋友
like he'll know you're his friend.
阻止牠
Stop... Stop him.
你个白♥痴♥
剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表