剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表
快来桑瑞亚农业
Come say g'day to Kaz and Ray
向卡兹和雷问好吧
at Sunraysia Agriculture.
闭嘴
Shut up.
(托比:朋友,时间不多了)
(不要高砸了)
(搞)
出去
Get out.
该死!
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
去你的
Fuck you.
嘿!
Hey!
你个该死的白♥痴♥
You fucking donut.
你在干什麽,白♥痴♥?
What are you doing you dickbrain?
你是怎样?你瞎了吗?
What are you? Are you blind?
喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
嘿,醉鬼
Hey, big head.
喂,该死的溷蛋
Oi. Fuck features.
怎样?
What?
你多大了?
How old are you?
我16岁了,这干♥你♥屁事
I'm 16, mate. It's none of your fucking business.
你的学员车牌在哪裡?
Where are your learner plates?
你的呢?
Where's yours?
不,我44岁了
No, I'm 44.
如果你有的话就应该学过
Or, if you got your learners, you might have been taught
在你上路之前要该死的先看路
to check the fucking road before you pull out.
我看过了,你不在那裡
I did I checked the road and you weren't there.
然后我…
And then I...
哦,该死 -啊!
Oh fuck. -Ah!
哦,该死 -哎哟
Oh fuck. -Ow.
哎哟…好噁 -哎哟
Ow, ow. Oh yuck. -Ow.
那是…
Is that?
哦,该死,我打电♥话♥…
Oh fuck. I'm calling...
我打给…待在那裡,我打给那个…
I'm gonna call... Just stay there I'll call the thing...
救护人员
Ambo.
该死,呃…
Fuck. Um...
我没有信♥号♥♥
I've got no reception.
你有信♥号♥♥吗? -我没有电♥话♥
Do you have reception? -I don't have a phone.
真的吗?为什麽没有?
Really? Why not?
好了,你个溷蛋能专心点吗?
OK, can you fucking focus fuck arse!
好,我…好的
Yeah. I'm... Right.
米尔杜拉离这裡约45公里,对吧?
Ah, Mildura's like 45k's away, right?
我怎麽会知道?
How the shit would I know?
米尔杜拉这麽大,会有医院的
Mildura's like big, they'll have a hospital
或者医疗中心什麽的
or medical centre or something.
你可以开车,因为你的车没事
You can drive, 'cause your car's fine.
小卡车 -什麽?
Ute. -What?
这是一辆小卡车
It's a ute.
而且得由你来开,所以别撞坏了
And you're gonna have to drive it, So try not to crash it.
你…
You... Ah...
啊…该死
Uh... Fuck.
呃…
Um...
你在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me?
但那是我的…
But it's my...
钢琴
piano.
这是我的胳膊,溷帐
And this is my arm, cockface.
嗯,也许我们可以把拖车卸下来
Well, maybe we can just, um, take the trailer off
挂在小卡车上,对吧?
and hook it to the ute, we can do that right?
你这麽想?
Yeah, you reckon?
车轴都没了…
The axle's gone...
真天才
Genius.
哦,该死
Oh fuck.
好的…好吧
OK. OK, fine.
来吧,我们得走了
Come on. We gotta go.
快点,我来开车 -该死
Come on, I'll drive. -Fuck.
把它塞在后面!
Stick it on the back!
好了,停
OK, stop.
这行不通的
This is not going to work.
太高了
It's way too high.
哦,别再碎念了
Oh, stop your whingeing.
挖一个洞
Dig a hole.
嗒哒!
Ta da!
看吧
See.
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
梅格
Meg.
那是梅根的简称还是… -不,是史提夫的简称
Is that short for Megan or... -Na, it's short for Steve.
你呢?
What's yours?
幸运仔
Lucky
我的名字是拉克兰 但大家都叫我幸运仔
Well, it's Lachlan, but I've always been Lucky.
天啊,你有事吗?
Jesus. Are you right?
谁是托比? -谁都不是,给我好吗?
Who's Toby? -No one. Can I have it please?
哦,什麽?他是你的男朋友吗?
Oh, what? Is he your boyfriend?
说什麽了?
What does it say?
“你上飞机了吗?”
Are you on a plane?
有吗,拉克兰?
Are you, Lachlan?
你上飞机了吗?
Are you on a plane?
你应该给你父母打个电♥话♥,让他们…
You should give your mum and dad a call and let...
你不觉得你应该… -不
Don't you think you should-- -No.
我只是觉得… -这不关你的事
I just think-- -It's none of your business
不是吗?
but is it?
好吧,我其实一点都不在乎,老兄
Fine. I don't actually give a shit dude.
老兄…
Dude. Dude.
你休想
Don't you frickin' dare.
你要带它去哪裡?
Where are you taking it anyway?
珀斯
Perth.
为什麽?
Why?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
真是个麻烦事
What a pain in the arse.
好吧,我可没想到会出交通意外
Well, I wasn't expecting to have a fucking car accident.
我不相信意外
I don't believe in accidents.
哦,太好了,我会告诉租车公♥司♥的
Oh great. I'll tell the car hire company.
不是,白♥痴♥,我相信有交通意外
No dickhead. I believe in car accidents.
我只是不相信…意外,是不是…
I just don't believe in... accidents. Is it a...
巧合 -巧合!
Coincidences. -Coincidences!
巧合,对
Coincidences. Yeah.
对,我不相信巧合
Yeah. I don't believe in coincidences.
每件事的发生都是有原因的
Everything happens for a reason.
哎哟!小心点
Ow! Be careful.
我没办法,有突起物
I can't help it, there are bumps.
是啊,但你不必瞄准它们
Yeah, well, you don't have to aim for 'em.
我们能把音乐关掉一会儿吗?
Can we turn this music off for a minute, please?
开车的时候一定要听音乐
You have to have music when you're driving.
这让我头疼,好吗?
It just does my head in. Please?
我只是需要休息一下,五分钟?好吗?
I just need a break. Five minutes? Please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
就好像要发生太多的事情
It's just like too many things have to happen
才能让一件事发生
to make a thing happen.
你懂吗?
You know?
如果我今天做了一件不同的事情
If I'd have done one thing different today,
一件小事
one tiny thing,
比如我刷牙的时间再长一点
like if I'd have brushed my teeth for longer,
那麽我就不会在那个
then I wouldn't have been on the road
太平的时刻上路了,对吧?
at that pacific point, would I?
也许你会撞到别人
And maybe you would have ran into somebody else
然后杀了他们,或者撞到树上…
and killed them or ran into a tree and been crashed
撞成一堆燃烧的残骸
in a burning wreck
我根本不会知道,也不会在意
and I wouldn't have even known or given a shit.
而现在有个奇怪的楚巴卡傢伙 开着我的小卡车
Now I've got this weird Chewbacca guy driving my ute,
他可能是个变♥态♥杀人犯什麽的
and he's probably like a psycho murderer or something.
因为只有精神病患
'Cause you pretty much have to be a psycho
才会在开车的时候不想听音乐
to not want to listen to music when you're driving.
难道不是吗?
Wouldn't ya?
轮到你了
剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表