剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
嘘,你听到了吗?
Shh. Can you hear that?
走吧,我带你去你妈妈家
Come on. I'm taking you to your mum's.
这该死的是什麽意思?
What the fuck does this mean?
(不用麻烦了,你太迟了)
珍昏迷了,她昏迷前
Jen's in a coma she was asking for you
一直在找你
before she went under.
你们能载我和爸爸去珀斯吗?
Would you be able to give my dad and me a lift to Perth?
是啊,我想不行
Yeah, I don't think so.
你偷了一辆车吗?
Did you steal a car?
你想去珀斯,就上车!
You want to get Perth? Get in!
好吧,你死定了!
Well, you're a fucking dead man!
阻止牠
Stop it.
幸运仔,你妈妈,她醒了
Lucky, your mum, she's awake.
呼!
Whoo!
梅格
Meg.
喂,梅格?你死了吗?
Oi, Meg? You Dead?
你开了一整晚的车
You drove all night.
所以…
So...
地址是什麽?
what's the address?
我不知道
I don't know.
什麽? -是啊,我…
What? -Yeah, I had it...
我写在一张纸上,但我一定是落在
I had it on a bit of paper, but I must have left it
马蒂的小卡车裡了
in Matty's ute.
好吧,你肯定…
Well, you must...
你知道那个地区的名字吗?
Do you know the name of the area?
嗯,在一家足球俱乐部附近
Yeah, it's near a footy club.
很好
That's good.
这裡吗?
Like here?
对,奥康奴街
Yeah, O'Connell Street.
你确定吗? -是的
You sure? -Yeah.
好的,14分钟
Alright, 14 minutes.
我们去见你妈妈吧
Let's go see your mum.
嗯
Yep.
(卡尔古利边界 欢迎来到澳大利亚黄金之都)
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
(卡林古纳,新州)
你打算怎麽跟她说你胳膊的事?
What are you going to tell her happened to your arm?
也许我会说是骆驼干的
Maybe I'll say the camel did it.
呃…右边
Ah...just right.
看吧,这就是为什麽
See, that is why camels
不该让骆驼玩篮网球
shouldn't be allowed to play netball.
不 -一下子就好
No. -Just for a minute.
你有六个小时的车程
You've got a six-hour drive.
去看你妈妈吧
Go see your mum.
我只是去打个招呼,不会留下来,我…
I'm just going to say hi. I won't stay. I'm just--
幸运仔,我只是…
Lucky, I just...
哇
Wow.
你有电♥话♥的时候就发短讯给我,好吗?
So, when you get a phone, I want you to text me, OK?
认真的,我想知道你怎麽样了
Seriously, I want to know how you're going.
好,因为你最擅长回短讯了
Yeah, 'cause you're famously excellent at texting back.
是啊
Yeah.
发短讯给我
Text me.
噁
Bleurgh.
滚吧
Fuck off.
(未知来电)
哈囉?
Hello?
我叫安迪,我不知道你能不能帮我
My name's Andy, I'm not sure if you can help me,
但我在找我的女儿,梅格
but I'm looking for my daughter, Meg.
她说她住在一些朋友家
She said that she was staying at some friends,
但他们已经一个多星期没见过她了
but they haven't seen her in over a week
然后她的手♥机♥在枕头下
and her phone was under her pillow,
但我手♥机♥裡有这个号♥码
but I had this number, right, in my phone
是她上次打来的
from when she last rang.
然后…当她…
And...when she...
当她打来时…
When she rang...
抱歉
Sorry.
都过去几週了
It's been an average couple of weeks.
安迪…
Andy...
我错过了她的电♥话♥,然后…
See, I missed her calls and...
没关係,梅格跟我说了你儿子的事
It's OK. Meg told me about your son.
所以你见过她了?
So you've seen her then?
天啊,谢天谢地
Oh god, thank God.
她没有任何麻烦 我把她安全送到了那裡
She's not in any trouble. I got her there safely.
送到了哪裡?
Got her where?
谢谢,我刚快崩溃了
Thanks. I was busting.
没什麽,亲爱的
No dramas, darl.
你要在梅尔德鲁姆街左转
You want to go left on Meldrum up here,
绕过去,左转到迈尔斯街
follow it round, left onto Miles,
右转到森林街 车站在你左手边一公里左右
right onto Forest, station's about a K on your left.
谢谢 -保重
Thanks. -Take care.
等等…往前一点
Wait, wait, wait. Back up a bit.
你怎麽认识她? -我只是…
How do you know her? -I just...
我其实不认识她
I don't really.
但你载她…去卡尔古利
But you drove her... to Kalgoorlie.
实际上,我们互相载对方
Well, we drove each other, actually.
她说她想要留在她…
She said she wanted to go stay with her...
抱歉,什麽?
Sorry, what?
哈囉
Hello.
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
她妈妈不在卡尔,对吧?
Her mum's not in Kal is she?
朋友,她妈妈在她还是婴儿时就走了!
Mate, her mum pissed off when she was a bub.
我们有十多年没见过她了
We haven't seen her in over 10 years.
她现在在哪裡? -别担心
Where is she now? -Just don't worry.
我去找她,好吗? -什麽意思?
I'm gonna go find her, OK? -What do you mean?
你把她留在哪裡了?
Where did you leave her?
她没事的,我保证
She's OK. I promise.
我再打给你,好吗?我再打给你
I'll call you back. OK, I'll call you back.
天啊,梅格,你个该死的小溷蛋
Jesus Christ, Meg, you are a fucked up little unit.
我想要去卡林古纳
I want to get to Karingunna.
最远只能到皮里港
Can get you as far as Port Pirie?
742.50元
$742.50.
我有学生证
I have a student card.
这不是学校巴士,亲爱的
It's not a school bus, love.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要在梅尔德鲁姆街左转 左转到迈尔斯街
You want to go left on Meldrum, left on Miles.
右转到森林街 -谢谢你
Right onto Forest. -Thank you.
拜託…
Come on. Come on.
你在哪裡,梅格?
Where are you, Meg?
梅格!
Meg!
啊,可恶!
Ah shit!
不,你个愚蠢的白♥痴♥
No, you stupid idiot.
梅格! -搞什麽鬼,幸运仔?
Meg! -What the hell, Lucky?
待在原地! -我和你♥爸♥谈过了
Stay where you are, mate!
我跟他说我会找到你
I spoke with your dad, and I told him I'd find you.
然后我回到那间房♥子… -你为什麽回来?
And I went back to the house-- -Why did you come back?
我不能丢下你
I couldn't just leave you
在卡尔古利的大街上游荡
wandering the streets of Kalgoorlie.
你这个白♥痴♥!你得去找你妈妈
You idiot! You need to go to your mum.
不… -她快死了
No, no. -She's gonna die.
而你会没机会道别,这都是我的错
And you're not gonna get to say goodbye and it's all my fault.
别动 -不,我不应该离开你的
Settle down. -No, I shouldn't have left you.
我叫你离开的! -我早该知道的
I told you to! -I should have known.
我才是大人,梅格!
I'm the grown up, Meg!
哎哟! -闭嘴
Ow! -Shut up, mate.
你弄伤我的手指了!
You're hurting my fingers!
不!幸运仔! -你别乱跑…
No! Lucky!
是我♥干♥的!是我偷了这辆车
I did it! I stole the car.
他什麽都没做,都是我♥干♥的
He didn't do anything, it was all me.
是我偷的!
I stole it!
你能发个警报什麽的吗?
Can you just put out an alert or something?
她叫梅格,大概五英尺高
Her name's Meg. She's like 5 foot.
瘦巴巴的孩子,老是一脸不爽
剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表