剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
大家,这是苏西
Guys, this is Suzie.
幸运仔跟我说你们组了一支乐队?
Lucky tells me you guys have a band?
我们组过一支乐队,我们中的一些人 必须生活在现实世界中
We had a band. Some of us have to live in the real world.
托比是北方的一个专桉经理
Toby's a project manager up north.
他经常不在,但报酬很好
He's away a lot, but it pays well.
你得回家了
You need to come home.
我妈快死了
My mum's dying.
你就是个自私的溷蛋
You're a selfish fucking prick.
你说你要带我去卡尔古利见妈妈
You said you'd take me to Kalgoorlie to see Mum.
她带走了奶奶的钢琴 我不知道她在哪裡
She took Gran's piano and I don't know where she is.
梅格?
Meg?
听着…
Listen...
托比
Tobes.
那是男士髮髻吗?
Is that a man bun?
还有那是什麽衣服…
And what's with the...
我其他的衣服都沾满了 骆驼的血和呕吐物
All my other clothes are covered in camel blood and vomit.
走吧
Come on.
好的
OK.
我们要去哪…
Where are we...
我带你去你妈妈家
I'm taking you to your mum's.
刷个牙,动作快
Brush your teeth. Quick sticks.
我们已经错过两辆车了
We've already missed two cars.
好的
OK.
你能等一下吗?
Can you wait?
嘿,我们不能把钢琴留在这裡
Hey, we're not leaving the piano here.
别无选择 -什麽?
No choice. -What?
不,别这样
No. Don't.
好的,幸运仔,我很抱歉撞坏了小卡车
OK look, Lucky, I'm sorry I crashed the ute.
没关係
Doesn't matter.
我把你丢在外面真是个溷蛋
And I was a douche for leaving you out there
我不该带走钢琴的
and I shouldn't have taken the piano,
但我们不能把它留在这裡
but we can't leave it here.
我们不得不这样 -不…
We have to. -No, no, no, no.
幸运仔,我很抱歉,好吗? 但你不能这样做
Lucky, look, I'm sorry, OK? But you can't do this.
这是你奶奶的钢琴,你得带它去珀斯
It's your gran's piano. You have to take it to Perth.
为什麽? -我该死的不知道为什麽
Why? -I don't fucking know why.
但这就是一切的重点,不是吗?
But that's the whole point, isn't it?
这就是一切的重点
That's the whole point.
嗨 -嗨,你们要去哪裡?
Hi. -Hi. Where are you heading?
呃…卡尔古利
Ah... Kalgoorlie.
我们今晚在诺斯曼露营
Ah we're camping at Norseman tonight.
诺斯曼很棒
Norseman's perfect.
我们爱诺斯曼
We love Norseman.
那就上车吧 -谢谢你
Oh well, hop in. -Thank you.
来吧 -不
Come on. -No.
你们来不来?
Are you coming?
是的,我们马上来
Yeah. No we're coming.
梅格?
Meg?
你已经出了两次车祸
You have had two car accidents.
你的桡骨骨折了
You have a fractured radius.
好吧,至少一半是你的错
OK, at least half of that is your fault.
梅格…
Meg...
你别再用“梅格”这种语气了
Can you stop saying Meg like that.
听起来太可笑了 -我对你负责
You sound fuckin' ridiculous. -I am responsible for you.
不,你没有 -是的,我有
No, you're not. -Yes, I am.
在我把你送到你妈妈家之前
Until I get you to your mum's house,
我是你的监护人
I am your guardian.
胡扯
Bullshit.
结论是什麽呢?
So what's the verdict?
我们来了,我们走了
We're coming. We're going.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
青少年都这样
Teenagers.
你喜欢这音乐吗?
Do you like the music?
太棒了
Fantastic.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
我真不懂你
I don't understand you.
所以你们要搭便车去卡尔古利?
So, you're hitchhiking to Kalgoorlie?
其实是珀斯 -认识人的好方法
Perth actually. -Good way to meet people.
一个正常人几週前就订好机票了
A normal person would have booked a flight weeks ago.
一个正常的、适应能力良好的成年人
A normal well-adjusted adult person
不会试图载一架钢琴穿越荒漠
wouldn't have tried to drive a piano across the desert.
会吗?
Would they?
珀斯有什麽?
What's in Perth?
我的家人 -家人是很重要的
My family. -Family's important.
我妈快死了 -哦,抱歉
My mum's dying. -Oh, sorry.
应该快了
Quite soon. We think.
我们会为她祈祷
We'll pray for her.
那就太好了,谢谢你们
That'd be perfect. Thank you.
其实,你能不能把我的手♥机♥插到…
Actually, could you plug my phone in to the...
当然可以 -电池没电了
Of course. -Just out of batteries.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦,你喜欢我的毛帽吗?我…
Oh, do you like my beanie? I...
哦,只要转…把它…
Oh just turn... just turn the...
切换来源
change the source.
输入源
Input.
转到收音机 -输入源
On the radio. -The input--
关掉就好!
Just turn it off.
哦
Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是个错误,幸运仔
This is a mistake, Lucky.
你正在犯一个巨大的错误
You're making a huge mistake.
是啊,犯错是我的强项
Yeah, well, mistakes are kind of my thing.
是啊
Yeah.
啊!
Ah!
哦,天啊!你该死的在这裡做什麽?
Oh Jesus! What the fuck are you doing here?
把曲棍球杆放下!
Put the hockey stick down!
现在是凌晨2点
It's 2 o'clock in the fucking morning.
哦,天啊 -你在…
Oh God. -What are you...
你为什麽在这裡?
Why are you here?
我和闺密们出去了,醉得无法开车回家
Well, I was out with the girls and I'm too pissed to drive home
当然托比也不在
and Toby's away, of course.
但你在这裡,你为什麽在这裡?
Except you're here. Why are you here?
我和史蒂芙分手了,她把我赶出了公♥寓♥
I broke up with Steph and she kicked me out of the flat.
哦,反正我也不怎麽喜欢她
Oh, never liked her much anyway.
我也没有
No, me neither.
天啊,太好喝了
God that tastes good.
嗯?
Mm?
你认真的吗?
You serious?
也许我们该听听后座的声音
Maybe we should hear from the back seat.
你是做什麽的,幸运仔?
What do you do, Lucky?
没什麽
Not much.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是什麽艺术家吗?
Are you an artist of some sort?
不
No.
他只是搞砸了
He just fucks up.
他就是个卑鄙小人、自以为是的傢伙…
Yeah, he's a scrote sucking, try-hard, up himself...
老古董… -好了
Ancient... -Alright.
满腹牢骚、自命非凡、不停地抱怨
...nagging, full of himself, whinging, whining,
犯了一堆错误…
rolled gold bag of mistakes...
而那就是你… -抱歉
And that's you... -Sorry.
犯一堆溷帐事和错误 -好了!
...dicks and mistakes. -Alright!
哦,那场日本之旅
Oh that Japanese tour.
我们损失了很多钱
We lost so much money.
我脸上还起了疹子
And I had that a rash on my face
因为我对酒店裡的浴盐过敏
because I was allergic to the bath salts in the hotels.
然后…有人一直把我名字裡的K去掉
And...and someone kept leaving the K off my tag.
所以不管我走到哪,大家都叫我露西
So, I was called Lucy wherever I went.
也许日语裡没有K?
Maybe they don't have K in the Japanese language?
哦,除了空手道和卡拉OK
剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表