剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表
Oh, except karate and karaoke.
托比没告诉过你吗? -什麽?
Did Toby never tell you? -What?
什麽…
What...
他提前打了电♥话♥,确保他们
He called ahead to make sure
把你的名字拼成了露西
that they spelled your name Lucy.
哇,令人佩服
Wow, I'm impressed.
你其实人很好
You're actually quite nice.
这不是我的自然状态
It's not my natural state.
嗯,傲慢的男孩才是你的自然状态
No. Arrogant boy-man is your natural state.
我和你在一起的时候才会 因为我讨厌你
Only when I'm around you, 'cause I hate you.
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
我是说,你毁了我的生活 但我不讨厌你
I mean, you ruined my life, but I don't hate you.
好的
OK.
我们来谈这个,幸运仔
Let's do this, Lucky.
我们来谈这个
Let's do this.
不,我们不谈这个
No, let's not do this.
我们来谈…珀斯房♥地♥产♥
Let's talk about... Perth real estate.
哇,这个泡沫必须尽快破裂
Wow, that bubble has to burst soon,
它不可能…
it can't possibly--
不…我想,幸运仔,我想要摊开来说
No, no, no, no, no. I want to, Lucky. I want it all out.
现在!
Now!
好吧
OK.
谁先开始?
Well who starts?
是你给我们的谈话带来了实质内容
Well, you're the one that introduced substance to the conversation.
好的
OK.
你觉得托比离开乐队是因为我
You think I was the reason Toby left the band,
但是…你要知道
but...but but but, you need to know
他早在我出现之前就已经做了决定
that he'd made his decision way before I came along.
这是一个有趣的角度
It's an interesting angle.
好吧,你想怪我,我明白了
Well, you want to blame me. I get it.
我不怪你… -但他已经过去了
I don't blame-- -But he was over it.
哦,我明白了,所以你不怪我 但你讨厌我?
Oh I see. So you don't blame me, but you hate me?
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
我讨厌你…
I hate that you...
不
No.
我本来想说,我讨厌你的出现
I was going to say, I hate that you came along,
但是我…
but I...
我喜欢你的出现
I like that you came.
我讨厌我…
I hate that I...
我讨厌这样,我认为…我真的认为…
I hate that, I think, I actually think...
我永远都不可能有一段正常的感情
I'm never going to be able to have a proper relationship,
因为我不会…
because I won't...
我无法想像…
I can't imagine...
能遇见一个我对她的爱
Meeting anyone that I love a half,
有我爱你的一半或十分之一的人…
a tenth as much as I love...you.
我什麽都不能说
And I can't say anything about it,
因为你是我哥哥的妻子
because you're my brother's wife.
显然现在也不该说
Obviously shouldn't be saying it now.
我已经成功地五年没说了
I have successfully not said it for five years,
五年来的每一天
every fucking day for five years.
但你一定要问
But then you had to go and ask
用你那张完美的脸一定要问
with your perfect fucking face, you had to ask.
不是吗?
Didn't ya?
你该死的太美了
You're so fucking beautiful.
闭上你的嘴
Shut your face.
科克尔比迪!
Cocklebiddy!
幸运仔?
Lucky?
你收到了几条讯息,冠军
You got a few messages there champ.
就说吧,科克尔比迪
Told you, Cocklebiddy.
加油和小便的好时机
Good time for a petrol and piddle stop.
能把手♥机♥给我吗?
Can I please have my phone?
(不用麻烦了,你太迟了)
我不知道这是什麽意思
I don't know what this means.
这该死的是什麽意思?
What the fuck does this mean?
哦,该死,你能停车吗?
Oh fuck. Can you stop the car, please?
你能停车吗? 能把车停到路边吗,拜託?
Can you stop the car, can just pull the car over, please?
你能… -你能停车吗?
Can you... -Can you stop the car?
该死的停车!停车!
Just stop the fucking car! Stop the car!
幸运仔!
Lucky!
幸运仔!
Lucky!
停下!
Stop!
幸运仔?
Lucky?
幸运仔?
Lucky?
幸运仔,怎麽回事?
Lucky what's happened?
我太迟了…
I'm too late. Too late.
哦,该死
Oh fuck.
好的
Right.
你打给了托比弗林
You've called Toby Flynn,
请留言
please leave a message.
好的…没事的…
OK. OK. It's fine. It's fine.
(苏西:幸运仔,打给你哥哥)
哈囉? -嗨…
Hello? -Hi. Hi.
我是梅格,你不认识我 但我和幸运仔在一起
I'm Meg, you don't...you don't know me, but I'm with Lucky.
好的,能让他接电♥话♥吗? -好
OK, can you put him on? -Yeah.
他在这裡,我开扩音了
He's here. You're on speaker.
幸运仔?
Lucky?
幸运仔? -幸运仔?
Luck? -Lucky?
我是苏西
It's Suzie.
嗯
Yep.
听着,珍从昨天下午就昏迷了
Look, Jen's in a coma since yesterday afternoon.
她的心跳不是很好
Her heartbeat is not great.
她没死,幸运仔
She's not dead, Lucky.
但她现在还撑着
But, she's holding on for now.
她昏迷前一直在找你
She was asking for you before she went under.
你在吗?
Are you there?
在…他在
Yeah. Yeah, no...um... yeah, he's here,
他好像崩溃了之类的
he's having like a meltdown or something.
幸运仔,她没死
She's not dead.
你什麽时候回家?
When are you coming home?
幸运仔?
Lucky?
我们要走了!
We're off!
我希望你们会没事的
I hope you'll be OK.
不,我们马上来 -抱歉
No, we're coming. -Sorry.
我们今天不会再前进了
We're not going any further today.
你们说你们要去诺斯曼
You said you were going to Norseman.
我们会为你们祈祷的
We'll pray for you.
幸运仔,听着,我希望你已经在路上了
Lucky, look, I hope you're on your way.
我…我得挂了
I... I've gotta go.
幸运仔,起来
Lucky. Get up.
好的…没事的
OK. OK. It's fine.
没事的
This is fine.
不好意思…
Excuse me? Excuse me?
嗨,你能载我们一程吗?
Hi, would you be able to give us a lift?
拜託,我们真的得去珀斯
Please, we really need to get to Perth.
我没有空间了,抱歉
I just haven't got the room. Sorry.
嗨…不好意思
Hi. Hi, excuse me.
抱歉…你能载我和我爸一程吗?
Sorry...um...would you be able to give my dad and me a lift?
我们真的需要去珀斯,而且…
We really need to get to Perth and it's...
我要往东走,抱歉,亲爱的
I'm going east, sorry love.
好的…
OK. OK.
好的,没事的…
OK, it's fine. It's fine.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
好的,幸运仔!
Lucky!
幸运仔!
Lucky!
不
No.
是啊,他退出了
Yeah, he pulled out.
好吧,没关係,随便找个人
Well, it doesn't matter. Just find someone.
不好意思 -怎样?
Excuse me. Sorry. -What?
嗯…你们能载我和爸爸去珀斯吗?
Um...would you be able to give my dad and me a lift to Perth?
是紧急情况
It's an emergency.
哦,是吗?
Oh, is it?
那是你♥爸♥爸吗?
剧集 | 立式钢琴(2019) | 导航列表