国王和他的军队 他们只会在一个地方
The King and his army, they're only in one place,
囚犯们也一样
so are their prisoners.
我可以带你去
I can show you.
不行 这对你太危险了
No, it is too dangerous for you.
你自己是没法到达那里的
It would be impossible for you to get there on your own.
只有米坦尼人才知道要怎么去
Only the most privileged Mitanni know how to get there.
怎么 沙漠里的密道吗
What, a secret passage through the high desert?
那是个神话 我以前听过
It's a myth, and I've heard it before.
那不是神话
It is not a myth.
我祖母曾是他们中的一员
My grandmother was one of them.
我小时候她带我去过
She showed it to me when I was a child.
没有军队能穿过那里 谁也不行
No army can travel it, nor any man
除非知道在哪里能找到水源
unless they know where to find the water.
不行 我自己去
No. I'm going alone.
你想死的话可以只身去挑战他们整支军队
Fight their entire army yourself and die if you wish,
或者你相信我 我们可以混在他们当中
or you can trust me, and we will walk among them
不被任何人察觉
without anyone knowing the difference.
金字塔已经屹立了数千年之久
The pyramids have survived for thousands of years.
世间再无他物能与之比肩
Nowhere else are they equaled.
看 你误解众神了 苏哈德
See, you were wrong about the gods, Suhad.
他们是会回应的
They do answer.
米坦尼要塞
下去吧 哈莉特
Leave us, Herit.
你相信你的判断 如果卡成为法老
You believe in your wisdom that General Horemheb
霍伦海布将军将成为脱缰猛虎吗
will be unleashed if Ka is made Pharaoh?
毫无疑问
There is no doubt.
而你若成为法老 则能牵制住他
And if you were Pharaoh, you would restrain him?
早在你出生前我就成功做到过了
As I have managed since before you were born.
而卡做不到
And Ka would not.
他是个听从命令的人 并非领袖
He's a man who follows, not leads.
谢谢你的坦诚 维齐尔
Thank you for your honesty, Vizier,
但我相信卡将证明自己是个出色的领袖
but I believe that Ka will prove to be a great leader.
他称王之时
I will not tell him you've said these things
你此番话我不会告诉他
when he is made Pharaoh.
你仍将履行你作为维齐尔的职责
You will continue your duty as Vizier.
打点一切
Make all the arrangements.
把头低下
Keep your head down.
如果你朋友还活着 他就应该在这里
If your friend's alive, this is where he'll be.
拉古斯
Lagus!
快走 快
Now! Now!
让开
Move!
让开
Move!
快走
Go!
你的其他人呢
Where are the rest of your men?
他们没能活下来 陛下
They did not make it, My Lord.
只剩我了
I'm the only one left.
我们走吧
Let's go.
跟我来
Follow me.
-他还活... -嘘
- He's ali... - Shh.
谢谢 哈莉特
Thank you, Herit.
看来大局已定 卡将成为法老
It's over, then. Ka will be Pharaoh.
我们还是仆人 我们将侍奉新的法老
We remain servants, and we will serve our new Pharaoh.
我们的确是仆人
We are servants.
你这辈子就伺候人吧
You will serve the rest of your life.
众神
The gods...
众神
The gods?
你自己让机会从手中溜走了 怪不得他们
You let it slip from your hands, not them!
王位本该是我们的 本来就该是我们的
This was our path. This was rightfully ours!
本来就该是我们的
Rightfully ours?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
父亲
Father!
平民之血
Common blood.
别跟我说什么应该的
Do not preach to me of what is deserved.
我们生来一无所有 没有什么是应该的
We are given nothing. We deserve nothing.
我们也没被亏欠分毫
We are owed nothing.
我们有所有人都想寻求的东西
We are exposed to what all men find for themselves,
他们在寻找的 渴望的
what they seek out, what they desire,
期待的
what they anticipate.
你知道那是什么吗 儿子
Do you know what that one thing is, Son?
你能猜到吗
Can you guess what it is?
不能 因为你等着别人给你送上门来
No, because you expect it to be served to you.
但它不是别人能给的 它只能自己出现
But it is not served. It presents itself.
是机会 机会 机会
Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity!
血统的历史
The life blood of history!
我们还会有机会的
We will have opportunity again...
我们将书写自己的历史 对抗他们的历史
to make our own history and defy their history
我们也会
and claim for ourselves
把别人认为属于他们的东西据为己有
what others believe to be rightfully theirs.
让开
Out of my way!
让开
Out of the way!