我没有背叛你
I have not betrayed you.
我的孩子
My child!
他是我的孩子
He was my child!
我的儿子
My son!
不 求你
No, please.
求你找人救救我
Please, get me help.
好 好
Yes, yes.
不
No.
不 不
No, no.
救救我 求你
Help me, please.
找人救救我
Get me help.
安克姗海娜曼
Ankhesenamun.
看着我
Look at me.
-对不起 -别
- I'm sorry. - Don't.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
你是对的
You were right.
我背叛了你
I betrayed you.
现在众神要惩罚我了
And now the gods are going to punish me.
他们在惩罚我 他们在惩罚我
They're punishing me. They're punishing me.
我一遍又一遍地问他们为什么
I've asked them over and over why.
为什么这些伤口会反复出血
Why these wounds continue to hemorrhage.
他们的意志是容不得我们质疑的 陛下
Their purpose is not for us to question, my lord.
我先祖创立的王朝
The dynasty of my ancestors,
将在我手中终结
It will end with me.
这将是我的遗产
That will be my legacy.
不 亲爱的孩子
No, dear boy.
你的王朝将延续
Your dynasty lives.
你还有一个孩子 亲爱的
You still have an heir, my love.
你让我倍受鼓舞
You've inspired me.
我将陪伴在你身边
Then I will stand by your side.
我绝不会爱上其他人
I will never love another.
如果众神反对我呢
And if the gods... if they turn against me?
如果我从王座上跌落下来呢
If I fall from the throne?
如果金字塔在我的看管下分崩离析了呢
If the pyramids crumble under my watch?
那我会帮你重建它们 一块块石头垒起来
Then I will help you rebuild them, stone by stone.
他将娶她为妻 并立她为后
He will make her his wife and elevate her to queen.
我建议您谨慎
I advise prudence.
我不会这么轻易放弃的 阿伊
I will not give in so easily, Ay.
对 你不会
No, you won't.
但就像所有的战争一样
But as in all wars,
最好要先掌握敌人的弱点
It's best to know your enemy's weakness.
这样才能知道该往何处进攻
That is how you will best know where to strike.
你到底什么意思
What exactly are you saying?
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
维齐尔告知我
The Vizier has informed me
你父母来底比斯了
that your parents have come to Thebes.
我怎么不知道
Why wasn't I told?
他们在宫殿里吗
Are they here in the palace?
不
No.
他们在外面被拦下了
As outsiders, they were denied access.
现在在附近的客栈里
They're staying at a nearby inn.
现在恐慌蔓延 守卫要把人们都推出城
With all the panic, guards are pushing people out of the city,
恐怕你父母就在其中
and I fear that your parents may be amongst them.
那我必须找到他们 以免他们被送走了
Then I must find them before they're sent away.
不 那对你来说不安全
No, it's not safe for you.
对他们来说也不安全
It's not safe for them either.
更有理由不能再等了
All the more reason it can't wait.
他们必须来这里
They must be allowed to come here.
我会派赛特去
I will send Sete.
他是我的护卫里值得信赖的指挥官
He is the trusted commander of my royal guard.
他不知道他们的样貌
He won't know their faces.
我熟悉这城市
I know the city.
好吧
Okay.
必须让赛特护送你去
Only if Sete is with you.
他们在里面
They're inside.
我在这里等着
I'll wait here.
母亲 父亲
Mother? Father?
赛特
Sete!
赛特
Sete!
士兵们让我们等在这里
The soldiers told us to wait here.
他们会给我们送药来
They're bringing us medicine.
药
Medicine?
跟我们走
Come with us.
所有人 快
All of you, now!
你们要带我们去哪
Where are you taking us?
不 别走
No! Don't go!
不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
不 我没染病
No, I'm not sick.
我不该在这里的 我是从宫殿来的
I'm not supposed to be here. I'm from the palace.
我还怀着孩子
I'm with child.
是法老的儿子
The Pharaoh's son.
我将成为他的妻子
I'm to be made his wife.
你得带我回宫殿
You have to take me to the palace.
告诉霍伦海布将军 这是最后一个病人
Tell General Horemheb this is the last of the sick.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
您确定吗
You are certain?
愿众神保佑你们
May the gods honor you.
后人将铭记那些今晚逝去的人们
Future generations will scarce remember those who perish tonight,
历史将赞颂图坦卡蒙的伟大
And history will acclaim the greatness of Tutankhamun
他拯救了无数人的性命
for saving the lives of so many.
让苏哈德去我寝宫等我
See that Suhad is in my chamber.
图坦卡蒙
[中]