I will not leave his side again.
生死之间
Such a thin line
竟只有如此一线之隔
between life and death...
提醒着我们生命是多么脆弱
A reminder of just how fragile we are.
这么多的活力 年轻的朝气
So much vibrancy, youthful energy.
跟众神的意愿相比竟是如此渺小
Seems so little next to the will of the gods.
若这果真是众神的意愿
If this was indeed the will of the gods,
那就更有理由要摒弃他们了
All the more reason to abandon them.
亦或是更有理由小心别激怒他们了
Or to heed their wrath.
这恰恰证明了众神不只是摆设
This is proof they do not sit idle.
若你敢挑拨子民反对我 我也不会只是个摆设
Nor will I, while you turn my people against me.
他们不会反对您 陛下
They are not against you, my lord.
他们只是在支持某种高于我们所有人的东西
They merely stand for something that transcends us all.
很快他们就将从你的镇♥压♥中挣脱出来
And soon they will be free from your subjugation.
说到庇佑 图坦卡蒙法老
Protection, Pharaoh Tutankhamun.
很遗憾众神没有赐予她
Shame it was not offered to her,
但话说回来
But then...
她也不是个心怀信仰的人 不是吗
She was not a person of faith, was she?
不 她有信仰
Yes, she was,
但那是出于她自己的意愿
But it was her own...
而不是被一个伪先知强制灌输的
Not imposed by a false prophet.
你此言是在亵渎神明
You speak blasphemy.
那就让你的众神打倒我
Then tell your gods to strike me down!
告诉他们我在等着
Tell them I am waiting!
但在他们动手前
Until they do,
你得继续给我准备庆典
Continue your preparations for the festival.
并祈祷那些神能保护你吧
And pray to those gods for your own protection.
不
No.
我会祈祷他们保佑您
I will pray for yours,
一如既往
As I always have.
他肯定会知道的
He would have known...
就算他没看到我身上的抓痕
even if he hadn't seen the bruises.
我说过会保护你
I said I would protect you.
保护什么
Protect what?
他不会再用同样的眼光看我了
He'll never look at me the same way again.
这很快就不是问题了
Soon that may not matter.
不管你有什么诡计
Whatever you're scheming...
有许多力量蠢蠢欲动 是连我也掌控不了的
There are forces at work beyond even my control.
你做了你该做的事
You did what you had to do.
我也得做我该做的
So must I.
别伤害他 阿伊
Do not hurt him, Ay.
他已经受伤了
He's already a wounded man.
有些伤口是无法愈合的
There are some wounds that cannot be healed.
您不能再用这条腿站立了 陛下
You cannot continue to stand on this leg, my lord.
我没别的选择
I have little choice.
那您就要选择是生还是死了
Then you are choosing between life and death.
他说得对 您必须休息
He's right. You must rest.
让药效发挥出来
Let the medicine work.
会有人抬着他
He will be carried.
法老已经命在旦夕了
The pharaoh is in grave danger.
没错
Yes, he is.
不能延误
There can be no delay.
一切都就绪了吗
Is everything in order?
是的
Yes.
人们渴望着庆祝国王的胜利
The people yearn to celebrate their king's victory.
得让他们看到你在战场上毫发无伤
They need to see you are unscathed from battle.
可他受了重伤
Except he's not.
阿伊说得没错 拉古斯
Ay is right, Lagus.
只有这样才能对抗大祭司的行动
This only works when the high priest makes his move.
我不能示弱
I cannot show any weakness.
待到黄昏 一切就结束了
By nightfall, this will be over.
待到黄昏 你就死了
By nightfall, you will be dead.
我会让轿撵准备好
I'll have the litter ready.
遮好伤口
Cover the wound.
不能让任何人知道
No one can know.
我不像您那样信任他
I don't share your trust in him.
我知道他有野心
I know his ambitions,
但没有他 我们办不成这事
but we cannot do this without him.
来吧 帮我更衣
Now come, help me dress.
这是个非常简单的问题 将军
It's a very simple question, General.
你想要他死吗
Do you want him dead?
这可不是个简单的问题 祭司
That's not a simple question, priest.
若他继续掌权 你将会付出鲜血
You will bleed if he remains in power.
你听到维齐尔的话了
You've heard what the Vizier said.
他没有忘记你的叛国行径
He has not forgiven you for treason.
他想将我们一并除去
He intends to move on us both,
我们得先发制人
And we must strike first.
一旦他不在了 你将拥有你的军队
Once he's gone, you'll have your army.
那么回到问题上来
The question remains.
你想要他死吗
Do you want him dead?
你想让我杀了他吗
Do you want me to kill him?
只杀掉图坦卡蒙可不够
It will not be enough to kill only Tutankhamun.
还有所有效忠于他的人
Everyone loyal to him...
大臣们 贴身护卫 仆人们
Ministers, personal guards, servants...
他们都要一并除掉
They must all be eliminated simultaneously.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
将军
General?
同意
Agreed.
你将向宫殿发起进攻
you will strike against the palace.
我的祭司们会围住法老
My priests will converge on the Pharaoh.
他会看到你的
He will see you coming.
你好像不明白
I don't think you appreciate
我在这城里的独特位置
my unique position within this city.
我的祭司是混在人群中的
My priests are one with the people.
但法老必须暴露出他的位子
But the pharaoh must be exposed.
我已经安排好了
I've already seen to that.
你的人会执行吗
Will your men carry this out?
你的人会吗
Will yours?
要取得一个人的灵魂是一回事 祭司
It's one thing to take a man's soul, priest.
要夺取他的性命可是另一回事
Quite another to take his life.
我的祭司们比你想得更精于此道
My priests are more versed than you think.
庆典很快就要开始了
The festival begins shortly.
尽量保持清醒
Try and stay sober.
时机就是一切
Timing is everything.
万物的创造者
Creator of the staff of life,
生死的仲裁者
Arbiter of the final breath,
毁灭之主
Dread lord of extinction.
大人 法老到了
Your greatness, the Pharaoh has arrived.
守住入口
Secure the entrance.
他到了地方就来向我禀报
Report to me when he's in position.
终结之刃
Blade of endings,
真神的裁决
Judgment of the true gods.
结束了 陛下
It is done, my lord.
他们都死了 大祭司
They're all dead, high priest.
-祭司们 -你的所有人
- My priests! - All of them.
祭司们
My priests!
所有人
all of them.
我的子民已经不再受你的控制了
My people are no longer under your control.
我是众神的代言人
I speak for the gods.
我替他们发声
I am their voice.
你...
You are...
你不会再替任何人发声了
You no longer speak for anyone.
在你生命流逝的同时
As your life slips away from you,
记住 你的尸体将不会入葬
Know that your body will be disposed without ceremony,
你将被流放至永久的黑暗中
Exiling you to eternal darkness.
坚持住
Stay here.
快找医师来
Find the physician.
坚持住 陛下
You stay with us, my lord.
您的大限还没到
It's not your time.
我们已经走了这么远
We've gone too far.
坚持住