Stay with me.
没办法救他了吗
There is no way to save him?
他的命已经在众神手里了
He is in the hands of the gods.
那就让他清净点吧
Then give him peace.
你也一样 拉古斯
You as well, Lagus.
我不会离开他
I will not leave him.
带安克姗海娜曼来见我
Bring me Ankhesenamun.
帮我做这件事吧 我的朋友
Do this for me, my friend.
陛下
My lord.
是时候该你跻身神列了
If it is time for you to join the gods,
请记住
Then know...
你留下的这个王国
That you have left this kingdom
已经从所有敌人手中解脱了
free from all her enemies.
最诡诈的敌人
The most treacherous enemy of all
是最不为人知的
is the one no one knows.
我问过你我能信谁
I asked you whom I can trust.
还记得你是怎么回答的吗
Do you remember what you said?
谁也不能
No one.
我很快就要面对那真♥相♥了
I am soon to face that truth.
你也一样
You will face it as well.
这世上没有什么真♥相♥
There is no real truth in this world...
一切只在于人怎么看
Only one's perception of it.
他时间不多了
There is not much time.
我知道你还没原谅我
I know you haven't forgiven me.
但我很感激你还肯见我
But I'm grateful that I'm allowed to see you.
你始终是我的血亲
You are still my blood.
你始终是我姐姐
You are still my sister.
我在这世上留下了什么
What have I left for this world?
为了什么
For what purpose?
我不是丰碑的建立者
I was not a builder of great monuments,
也不是伟大的征服者
Not a conqueror of great lands.
我将随着尘土和时间的流逝被遗忘
I will be forgotten in the sand and time.
你将作为一位
You will be remembered as a pharaoh
理解人性尊严的法老被铭记
who understood the dignity of other men,
一位不肯
A pharaoh who would not
无辜牺牲自己的血脉
waste the blood of his own
去攫取他人财富的法老
to steal the riches of others,
一位
A pharaoh...
不为自己
who ruled not for himself
只为他的子民的法老
but for his people.
这才是一位
That is the ideal
伟大而不朽的国王
of a great and lasting king,
而你
And that is how you,
图坦卡蒙法老
Pharaoh tutankhamun...
我的弟弟
my brother...
就将这样被世人铭记
will be remembered.
你能陪我到最后吗
Will you stay with me until the end?
好
Yes.
维齐尔阿伊迅速娶了安克姗海娜曼为妻
并将王位据为己有
阿伊将图坦卡蒙葬入了一座次陵
那陵墓主人的名字将永远不会被世人知晓
所有关于图坦卡蒙的信息都被抹去
他的陵墓尘封了三千多年未被世人发现
图坦卡蒙
[下]