我们的幸福
our happiness.
我希望你能在这里找到
I hope you'll find it here.
哪怕我成为法老的妻子吗
Even if I become the Pharaoh's wife?
第二任妻子
Second wife.
这种大事 来的人也太少了吧
Sparse for such an event.
将军仍然被很多人
The general is still considered
看作是英雄 陛下
a hero amongst many, my lord.
您的军队已经准备好了
Your army awaits.
只有我们先和他们汇合 才能算我的军队
Only if we reach them first.
将军逃走了
The general is gone.
我们还有时间拦截他吗
Is there time to cut off his escape?
逃跑可不是他的目的
Escape is not his intent.
你的人跟随你到了这一地步
Your men followed you into this.
他们也会跟随你一起死去
They will follow you out.
现在投降
Surrender now,
他们将会得到宽恕
and they will be forgiven.
放下武器
Set down your weapons.
遵守你对这些人的承诺
Honor your word to these men.
我随你处置
And do with me what you wish.
我永远不会效忠这个法老
I will never serve this Pharaoh.
够了
Enough!
放下你们的武器
Put your weapons down.
你的选择很明智 拉古斯
You chose your side wisely, Lagus.
本就不该有选择可言 将军
There should never have been a side, general.
我还是从你那里学到的
I once learned that from you.
我又一次犯了罪
I am guilty once again.
不
No.
没什么有罪之说 将军
There is no guilt, general.
也没有无辜之说
No innocence.
只有为法老效忠之说
Only what serves the Pharaoh's purpose.
这个人密谋推♥翻♥你 密谋窃取这个国家
The man conspired against you, against his own kingdom.
他仍将为此而死
And he'll still die for it.
你知道我们面对的是什么 我没有选择
You know what we're up against. I haven't a choice.
他不能被信任
He can't be trusted.
将军的行为是叛国
The general's actions are treasonous.
恕我直言
If I may...
就像我之前说过的
As I said before,
在他心里 他总是为了埃及的利益
in his mind, it's always been for Egypt.
军队里的每个人都会赞同这一点
Every man in the army would agree with that.
这就是他深受爱戴的原因
That's why he's loved by them.
这就是他们可以为他赴死的原因
It's why they will die for him.
所有有野心的人都会让你这么认为
All ambitious men would have you think so.
恕我冒昧 那只是个策略
With all due respect, that's a tactic
每个劝谏法老的人都应该知道
Many who advise the Pharaoh know too well.
而其他人仍需证明他们到底站在哪一边
While others have yet to prove which side they stand.
够了 你们两个
Enough, both of you.
你们没必要证明任何事
No one in this room has to prove anything.
阿伊 你得让他说完
Ay, you will allow him to speak.
他视米坦尼人为他的头号♥敌人
He sees the Mitanni as his greatest enemy.
您阻碍了他的路 陛下
You were in his way, my lord.
这才是他要对您不利的原因
That is why he made his move against you.
所以我就该原谅他
So am I to forgive him
因为他是个忠诚的埃及人吗
for being a loyal egyptian?
不
No.
维齐尔是对的
The Vizier is right.
叛国就是叛国
Treason is treason.
但我们现在还有更强大的敌人要对付
But there's a far greater enemy to be fought right now.
而霍伦海布将军是他们最惧怕的人
There is no one they fear more than general Horemheb.
让他以为您是信任他的
Let him think you have his trust,
这样他就会忠心为您迎击米坦尼人
so that he will fight the Mitanni alongside you.
等这一切结束 等我们获得了胜利
When it's over, when there's a clear victory,
再来决定他的命运
then decide his fate.
我从没想过他们竟然可以
I never would have thought that they are capable
做出如此可怕的事情
of something so horrible.
他们是米坦尼人
They are Mitanni.
天生如此
It comes naturally.
安克姗海娜曼在哪
Where's Ankhesenamun?
已经照顾妥当了
She's being attended to.
我们遭受的损失太多了
We have suffered too much loss.
我才是那个遭受损失的人 弟弟
I am the one who has suffered the losses, brother.
我还要忍♥受多少这样的痛苦
How much more do I have to endure?
你太累了
You're distraught.
休息休息吧
You need rest.
我需要的是知道这些牺牲
What I need is to know that these sacrifices
是有意义的
haven't been made without purpose.
我们成婚是为了诞育子嗣
We were married so that we would have a child
将父亲的姓氏传承下去
in our father's name.
求你了
Please.
再试一次吧
Let's try once more.
不行
No.
不要让父亲的说法被证实
Do not prove our father right.
他从不相信你会成为一个伟大的法老
He never believed you could be a great Pharaoh.
但你已经证明 事实恰恰相反
But you have shown yourself opposite.
不要让这个女子蒙蔽你的心
Do not let this girl cloud your mind
我们已经经历了这么多 这么多
after everything...everything that we've been through.
她是个米坦尼人
She is Mitanni.
不要让先祖们蒙羞
Do not disregard our forefathers.
你对霍伦海布和他的兵宣讲什么使命和誓言
You preach duty and oath to general Horemheb and his men.
这就是你的使命
This is your duty!
这
This...
就是你的誓言
is your oath.
并非我有意
It was not intended.
但也无法避免
But inevitable.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我永远敬爱着她
I will always have love for her.
你知道我问的是什么
You know what I'm asking.
我不能无视我的身份
I cannot ignore who I am.
我接受你作为埃及法老的身份
I accept you are Pharaoh of Egypt,
但如果我不知道我的地位 就没法在这生活
but I cannot make a life here without knowing my place.
我的身上
I'm bound to obligations
背负着众神降给我的义务
that have been handed to me by the gods.
如果我没有子嗣
If I do not have an heir,
我就会辜负历代先王的期望
I will have failed everyone who's come before me.
必须是她的孩子吗
Must the child be hers?
不是
No.
怎么了
What is it?
你是被迫迎娶她的
You were forced to marry her.
你们没有相爱
You are not in love.
我觉得因爱结合而生下的孩子
I would think a child born of passion
才会是你王国的继承人选
would be your choice as heir to your kingdom.
我姐姐的血统是纯正的
My sister's blood is pure.
我有义务选择她生育的孩子做继承人
I would be obligated to choose a son from her womb,
她也将继续做我的王后
and she would remain my queen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这把剑是卡给我的
This sword was given to me by Ka
那时我们还小
when we were children.
原先是他父亲的剑
It was his father's.
他阴谋篡位之时 可曾有一点动摇吗
Was there at least hesitation in his deceit?
没有人是完全邪恶的
No man is made of only vice.
我们都行走在明暗之间的灰色地带
We all walk in the shadow between light and dark.
哪怕是你吗
Even you?
米坦尼人的意思非常明了
The Mitanni's message is clear.
等他的同盟一部署到位
Once his allies are in place,
图什拉塔就会向我们发动进攻
Tushratta will move against us.
我无意假装我可以独力应战
I do not pretend I can fight this battle alone.
这情景似曾相识
It seems we've been here before.
疫病蔓延到各个城市
Disease plagues the cities.
给军队造成了重创
It's ravaged the army.
我们内部不稳 敌人却团结一致
The men are divided. Our enemy is not.
因为我们没有像我之前计划的那样
Because we did not continue our march on their capital