My queen, do not.
她刚醒了 陛下
It just happened, my lady.
我去叫医生
I'll find the doctor.
下去吧
Leave us.
这是怎么了
What's... what's happened?
我怎么会在这里
Why am I here?
你伤得很严重
You were badly injured.
-受伤 -你不记得了
- Injured? - You don't remember?
你的孩子没事
Your baby is fine.
那我怎么了
Then what happened to me?
有人在隔离区找到了你 那里曾有大火
You were found in the quarantine, the fire.
你知道你怎么会去了那里吗
Do you have any idea why you would have been there?
为什么我会在隔离区
Why would I possibly be in the quarantine?
我们也不知道
There's been no answer to that question.
躺下吧 孩子
Lie down, my child.
好了
There, now.
众神应允了法老的祈祷
The gods have answered the Pharaoh's prayers.
他在哪
Where is he?
他马上就回来
He'll be back soon.
好好休息 按医生说的做
Rest, do as the doctor says.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
这不是我第一次流血
It isn't the first time I've bled.
让那姑娘休息吧
Let the girl rest.
让她理清思绪
Let her mind clear.
然后我们就能知道哪些回忆会构成威胁
Then we will know what memories pose a threat.
无论如何她都是个威胁
She is a threat regardless.
对 但如果她记不起来
Yes, but if she can't remember,
那我们就不必急着行动
then we do not need to act in haste.
别再无谓地曝光你自己了
Do not expose yourself needlessly again.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
它已经开始愈合了
It's already beginning to heal...
王后陛下
My queen.
米坦尼要塞
那毛头国王喂饱的这支军队
The boy king feeds the very army
很快将摧毁他的王国
that will soon destroy his kingdom.
让将士们尽情欢宴吧
Allow the men to feast.
这罐变味了
This one is spoiled.
别喝了
Stop!
松香
Resin.
放箭
Fire.
放箭
Fire.
是埃及人
It's the Egyptians.
叫侍卫进来
Send in the guards.
放箭
Fire.
我们都很清楚最后的结局
We know now how this ends.
像神一样战斗吧
Fight like a god.
您还能继续战斗吗
Can you still fight?
我没事
I'm fine.
那就去结束这场战斗吧 陛下
Then go finish this, my lord.
结束它
Finish it!
我一直在等你
I was expecting you,
但你的血很快会从你的剑上滴下
But your sword will soon be dripping with your own blood
我的也一样
as well as mine.
这里已经全面失守了
It is all lost.
米坦尼人绝不会向你屈服
The Mitanni people will never bow to you.
他们无需向我屈服
They will never have to.
我们必须回到底比斯去
We must return to Thebes.
底比斯可以等着
Thebes can wait.
你觉得大祭司会等吗
You think the high priest waits?
陛下 您骨折了
My lord, that bone is broken.
不接受治疗的话会感染的
Without proper medicine it will become infected.
不
No.
不行 我们要趁着黎明启程
No, we will ride through dawn,
你要扶住我
And you will help me stand.
军队是您的了 陛下
You have your army now, my lord.
我们都是您的人
You have us all.
起来吧 我的朋友
Rise, my friend.
底比斯
夫人 您还很虚弱
My lady, you're still too weak.
我给您端点水来
I will get you the water.
我想见赛特
I want to see Sete.
赛特离开了
Sete's gone.
离开了?
Gone?
我听说他去科普托斯陪他的家人了
I was told he went to care for his family in Koptos.
那请你告诉维齐尔
Then please tell the Vizier that I would...
夫人
Madam?
维齐尔
Vizier.
我有话和你说
I need to tell you...
我记得发生了什么
I remember what happened.
是你
It was you.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你想保护我
You were trying to protect me.
我的父母到底比斯来看我
My parents came to see me here in Thebes.
你提议亲自照顾他们
You offered to look for them yourself,
把他们带回王宫
bring them back to the palace,
可这事不能让法老知道
but that the Pharaoh should know nothing about it,
他也不会同意
that he wouldn't approve.
我父母在这儿吗
Are my parents here?
不在 之前肯定有什么误会
No, but there was a misunderstanding.
为保稳妥 我派了人去阿姆鲁
To be certain, I sent a messenger to Amurru,
你的父母在那儿
And they're there.
他们很好
They're safe.
那我为什么会觉得他们在底比斯呢 维齐尔
Then why would I think that they were in Thebes, Vizier?
我相信消息是说
I believe the message was simply
他们正打算来 又是个误会
that they intended to come, another misunderstanding.
我离开王宫去找他们
I left the palace to find them.
我
I...
我记得我被当作传染病人
I remember being mistaken for others
带到了隔离区
who were being taken into the quarantine.
之后的事我都想不起来了
After that I can't remember anything.
你要是担心
If you're concerned that the Pharaoh
法老会责怪你
will hold you responsible,
我会告诉他真♥相♥
I will tell him the truth.
法老要是知道你将自己置于险地
The Pharaoh will be angry with you
他一定会生你的气
if he learns you put yourself in harm's way.
我会告诉他是我让你去的
I will tell him I encouraged you to go.
我会向他请罪
I will pray for mercy.
他会宽恕我
He will grant it,
这事就结束了
And that will be the end of the matter.
我知道你为什么要这么做
I know why you're doing this,
你还是为了保护我
to once again try and protect me.
等法老回来后
When the Pharaoh returns,
我不会跟他说起这些
I will say nothing about any of it.
就让它成为一个秘密吧
It will remain a mystery.
这事到此为止
That will be the end of it.
出去
Out.
她知道了
She knows.
她告诉你了?
She told you?
没有 她很聪明 不会明说的
No, she's too clever for that.
她把责任都揽到了自己头上 可她是为了试探我
She puts the blame on herself, but she was testing me.
她知道发生了什么
She knows what happened.
她会把一切都告诉法老
She's going to reveal it all to the Pharaoh.
你确定不是你想多了吗
Are you sure that you're not being paranoid?
她有提到我吗
Did she implicate me?
也许她只是实话实说 她什么都不知道
Perhaps she's telling the truth and she knows nothing.
我从她的眼神里可以看出来
I saw it in her eyes.
就像你告诉我的那样
As you so valiantly told me...
我们不能无谓地暴露自己
we mustn't expose ourselves needlessly.
我觉得她没那么聪明
I don't think she's that clever.
夫人
My lady?
那科特