「图坦卡蒙」前情提要
Previously, on TUT...
在他自己的宫廷之中 我们密谋推♥翻♥他
within his own palace, we maneuver against him.
万王之王 他复生了
King of kings... He has risen.
你在金字塔告诉过我
You told me at the pyramids
你希望成为一个伟大的法老
you want to be remembered as a great pharaoh.
米坦尼人依然是个威胁
The Mitanni are still a threat.
没有我 你无法战胜他们
You cannot defeat them without me.
我必须得胜
I will have to.
我们都以为自己预见了结局
We both think we know how this is going to end,
但我们中有一人错了
and one of us is wrong.
盯紧维齐尔 他必须被处理
Stay close to the Vizier. He must be handled.
我们别无选择了
We are running out of options.
越来越多子民被疫病夺走了生命
More and more of my people succumb to this illness.
必须在此终结
It must end here.
你父母来底比斯了
Your parents have come to Thebes.
那我必须找到他们
Then I must find them.
必须让赛特护送你去
Only if sete is with you.
进去吧
Go inside.
我相信你不会告诉任何人
I trust you will reveal to no one.
我向你保证
You have my word.
愿众神保佑你们
May the gods honor you.
赛特 赛特
Sete! Sete!
我们所有人终将一死
Death awaits us all.
不 不
No...No.
我能信任谁
Whom can I trust?
谁也不能
No one.
抱歉 陛下
Apologies, My Lord.
已经几个小时没人见过苏哈德了
Suhad hasn't been seen in several hours.
几个小时
Several hours?
王宫已经搜遍了
The palace has been searched.
或许她又进城去集市上了
Perhaps she went into the city to another market?
不会 没有我的允许她是不会私自离开的
No, no, she knows better than to leave without my permission.
或许正因如此 她才会选择离开
Exactly the reason she would have done so.
这里不是她的世界
This isn't her world.
她过惯了自♥由♥自在的生活
She's shown in the past her independence.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
-什么事 -有个守卫
- What is it? - There's a guard.
他此前曾见过苏哈德离开王后的寝宫
He saw Suhad leaving the queen's chamber earlier.
她在哪
Where is she?
谁在哪
Where is who?
苏哈德
Suhad.
有人见过她离开你这里
She was seen leaving your chamber.
是的 几小时前
Hours ago, yes.
她来找过我 说她想去见她父母
She spoke to me about seeing her parents,
但我告诉她 等这场危机结束再走不迟
but I told her that it could wait until the crisis was over.
她要回阿姆鲁吗
In Amurru?
她当初匆匆离开了自己的村庄
The girl was swept from her village
甚至来不及道别
with little time for good-byes.
或许她感觉对家人的思念之情...
Perhaps feeling the pressure of so much expectation...
她为何会来找你
Why would she come to you?
因为你贵为法老
Because you are the Pharaoh,
我觉得你不该为这等小事
and I didn't think that you should be bothered
而劳心费神
with such trivial matters
尤其此刻你数以千计的子民正要被活活烧死
when thousands of your citizens are about to be burned alive.
我错了吗 弟弟
Was I wrong, brother?
不 您是对的 正如我此前所说...
No, you weren't. As I said before...
住口
Silence.
派出精英卫队搜索底比斯的每条街道
Have the Elite Guards search every street in Thebes.
每个集市 每间神庙 每个角落
Every market, every temple, everywhere.
并将王宫里的所有守卫招来问话
I want every guard in this palace questioned,
包括王后寝宫的
including the Queen's.
我亲自去办
I'll lead the effort myself.
医师 为什么还把我像犯人一样关着
Physician, why am I still being held prisoner?
没把你当犯人
You are not.
你已经恢复得可以离开了
You are well enough to go,
但你父亲仍希望你留在这
but your father wants you to stay.
他不能控制我
He doesn't control me.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你知道她的下落吗
Do you know where she is?
-回去休息吧 -她遇到麻烦了吗
- Go back to sleep. - Is she in trouble?
-她无关紧要 -我喜欢她
- She's of no importance. - I like her.
我没心情跟你谈这些
I'm not in the mood.
她是王宫里唯一一个
She's the only one in the palace
没在盘算着要取代别人位置的人
who isn't scheming to be someone she's not.
包括我自己也难免要算计...
I include myself in that...
还有你
and you.
她怀孕了
She's with child,
你知道不能让法老有继承人
and you know there cannot be an heir.
你已经回答了我的疑问
Then you've answered my question.
不 我什么也没说
No, I haven't.
我不知道她发生了什么事
I don't know what's happened to her.
我说真的
That's the truth.
你所谓的"真话"
Your truth has always been
一直是见仁见智的 父亲
a matter of perception, father.
霍伦海布将军
General Horemheb,
你完美地完成了一次大屠♥杀♥任务
you carried out your massacre flawlessly.
注意你的言辞 大祭司
Choose your words carefully, High Priest.
对什么人 说什么话
They were chosen deliberately.
够了
Enough.
必须让人♥民♥看到我们对这事的立场是一致的
The people must know we stand together on this,
这并非滥杀无辜 而是为了顾全大局
that it was not done without purpose.
如果这就是您的意愿 法老
If that is your wish, Pharaoh,
那他们就一定会这样去理解
then that is how they will perceive it.
您救了无数性命 这城池 以及整个王国
You saved lives, the city, the very kingdom.
慢着
Hold it.
他们中有人还活着
Some of them are still alive.
活着也是感染者
And still infected.
上头命令将他们烧死然后立即掩埋
Orders are to burn them and bury them in pits.
奉法老之命
By order of the Pharaoh,
快帮我把这个女人从车上抬下来
help me get this woman off this cart now.
图什拉塔王很清楚游戏规则
King Tushratta knows this game well.
如果他的军队真像您说的那般多
If you are right about his numbers,
他一定会将军队开赴空旷的沙漠
he will move his forces out into the open desert
在那里我将无法取胜
where I cannot defeat him.
您确定他已经与赫梯国结盟了吗
You're certain he's allied himself with Hittites?
对 拉古斯说他发现卡叠什也有军队在集结
Yes, Lagus said he witnessed Kadesh assembling as well.
他们是游牧部落
These are nomadic tribes
只会考虑他们自身的利益
concerned only for their own interests.
他们双方现在有了相同的目标
Which they will now have in common,
要毁灭埃及
to destroy Egypt.
为了达到目的他们愿意听他调遣
They will follow him to that end.
或许还有别的办法
There may be another way.
我们至少可以先做好战斗准备
Why not at least prepare what we have?
我说过只有展现兵力 米坦尼才会有所顾忌
As I've said, the Mitanni will only respect a show of force.
疾病夺走了太多人性命
??The disease took so many.
我们已经没兵力可以展现了
We have no force to show them.
陛下
My Lord.
请您进来
Inside.
怎么了
What is it?
她的伤势很严重 陛下
She is in grave condition, My Lord.
几乎没了气息
Hardly any breath,
但她还活着
but she is alive.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
在隔离区里找到她的
She was in the quarantine
正准备连同其它尸体一起
about to be carted off to the pits
装车带走掩埋
with the other bodies.
我已经尽力处理好烧伤的部位了
I've treated the burns as best I could,
但她的肺部已经萎缩了
But her lungs have been scorched from the inside.
她存活的几率很小
I see little chance she will survive.
孩子暂时还活着
The baby, for the moment, still lives.