图坦卡蒙
[上]
公元前1332年
埃及是世界上最强大的国家
宫廷萧墙祸起 法老阿肯那顿至信的仆人给他下了毒
其子图坦卡蒙 时年九岁 即将被推上王位
底比斯
帕拉奈弗尔
Paraneffer...
交代你是受何人收买♥♥
reveal who paid for your treachery
背叛法老阿肯那顿的
against Pharaoh Akhenaten.
若不坦白 你的灵魂
Refuse, and your soul,
连同你的肉体
like your flesh,
都将永世腐烂
will rot for eternity.
他们的命运都在你手上
You hold their fate.
先祖众神啊
The Gods of our Fathers...
分别为"守护之神" "冥府之神"以及"太阳神"
荷鲁斯 欧西里斯 阿蒙·拉啊
Horus, Osiris, and Amun-Ra--
圣光照耀我们吧
shine upon us.
我愿以死对他们致以崇高的敬意
I will worship them to my death!
我将向他们祈祷 愿你不得好死
I will worship them all... till your death.
上前来 我的孩子
Come closer, my son.
帕拉奈弗尔给我下的毒无药可解
The poison Paraneffer gave me is irreversible.
我最后一道旨令就是要确保血脉得以延续
My last decree is to ensure the bloodline is preserved.
你将立即与你的姐姐安克姗海娜曼完婚
You will wed your sister Ankhesenamun immediately.
纯净的血统将延续下去
The bloodline will be pure,
但是 你准备好领导你的人♥民♥了吗
but are you ready to lead your people?
我准备好了
I am.
维齐尔
Vizier.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国家高♥官♥ 相当于宰相
所有帕拉奈弗尔的后代都必须为他的变节
All of Paraneffer's blood must be
付出生命的代价
spilt for his treachery.
你要亲自来挥动这把刀
You will wield the knife yourself.
让你父亲看看你已经准备好了
Show your father you're ready.
你怯懦了
You are weak.
动手 快动手
Do this. Do it now!
不
No.
没关系的 孩子
It's all right, my boy.
只需假以时日
In time.
我会像侍奉你父亲一样侍奉你
I will serve you as I did your father,
我会保护你
I will protect you,
但你必须明白一点
but you must learn from this.
这是成为法老的必经之路
This is what it means to be Pharaoh.
自古以来一直如此
This is how it will always be.
十年后
您侧方防守得不错 陛下
You cover your flank well, My Lord,
快跟得上我的速度了
nearly as swift as myself,
我可不会轻易称赞人的
a compliment I don't render lightly.
这里没外人 卡 无须在意礼节
We're alone, Ka. Dispense with the formalities.
如果再让我提醒你一次 我就砍了你的脑袋
If I have to remind you again, I'll have your head.
要是让阿伊维齐尔知道我们跑出来
Vizier Ay will have it himself
他会亲手砍了我的脑袋的
if he learns of these excursions.
他无权干涉我的事
He won't have any say in it.
他也无权干涉任何事吗
Doesn't he have a say in everything?
阿伊是位忠诚可信的谏臣
Ay is a trusted and loyal advisor,
一如他侍奉我父亲那样
as he was to my father.
可他是出于什么目的
But to what end?
祭司们仍在欺压剥削你的人♥民♥
The priests still take advantage of your people.
米坦尼人越过边境盗取我们的食物粮草
The Mitanni steal food and crops from our borderlands.
人♥民♥渴望有位法老
The people long for a Pharaoh
能带领他们摆脱黑暗
who leads from outside the shadows.
我至今没见你有任何作为
I've yet to see you do anything.
你甚至从未出过王宫 深入民众
You've never even been out amongst your own people.
我不会让我祖父的血脉
I'll not have my grandfather's blood
因为我或我父亲的失误
chiseled from history because of my father's mistakes
而从历史中被抹去
or my own.
所以别认为我会坐视不理
So do not think I sit idle.
这世上你要学的东西还多着呢
You still have much to learn of this world.
底比斯
请原谅 法老
Forgive me, Pharaoh...
抱歉打扰您的...
for disrupting your...
雅兴
pleasuring.
恕你无罪 大祭司
You are forgiven, High Priest.
东部有数个村落
Villages in the Eastern Lands
没能上交足够的贡品
have failed to pay proper tribute.
若您允许
With your permission,
我建议趁他们此刻仍在城中
I shall see that such payments are now obligatory,
立即对其施以惩罚
as they are in the cities.
去办吧
Make it so.
大祭司
High Priest...
东部连续遭逢大旱侵袭
The East continues to suffer from a terrible drought.
即便是都城这里 也近乎颗粒无收
Even here in the capital, crops are hardly edible.
这难道不算是拿不出贡品的理由吗
Is this not the reason for their lack of tribute?
献贡是人类向众神表达敬意
Tributes are the one true way for a man to show
最真实的方式
his devotion to the Gods.
正是因为他们拿不出贡品
It is precisely their failure to pay
才导致了干旱降临
that has caused the drought.
你的请求已获批准了 大祭司
Your request has been granted, High Priest.
谢谢您 法老
Thank you, Pharaoh.
霍伦海布将军
General Horemheb.
起来
Go. Go.
有传闻说 米坦尼的军队
I have heard rumors that the Mitanni
一直在阿姆鲁附近活动
continue to maneuver near Amurru.
你有何举措能消除他们的威胁
What is being done to stop this threat?
威胁
Threat?
要将米坦尼从地图上抹去
I will vanquish the Mitanni from the map
犹如喝下手中的酒般易如反掌
as easily as I vanquish a trough of beer.
米坦尼人在耍诡计
The Mitanni play games,
想趁我准备好之前就引诱我带兵出战
attempting to draw me out into battle before I'm ready.
阿姆鲁没遭受任何威胁
There's no threat to Amurru.
如有消息您会知道的 一如既往
You will be advised, as always.
你继续吧 维齐尔
Carry on, Vizier.
看看
Look.
这是你能找到的最好的肉
This is the best you're going to find.
不用
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
放开她
Leave her be.
走
Go.
走开
Go!
你没事吧
You all right?
你来这里有什么事
What is your business here?
我从科普托斯来的 我在找工作
I'm from Koptos. I'm seeking work.
这个时间最好别去偏僻的地方
Well, keep in the light at these hours.
我们的巡逻队人手不够
Our patrols are thin.
今早你看起来很累
You seem tired this morning.
-是吗 -对
- Do I? - Yes.
我昨夜很晚才睡
I was up well into the night.
你这是在哪划伤的
Where did you get that?
我要跟卡谈谈
I'll speak to Ka.
如果他要训练你 他就得更小心些
If he's going to train you, he needs to be more careful.
维齐尔会扒了你们俩的皮
The Vizier will have his skin and yours.
看管我的人已经够多的了
I have enough people watching over me.
你到底在烦什么
What's troubling you?
我不仅是你的王后
I'm not just your queen.
我还是你的姐姐
I'm your sister.
你有心事的时候我能看出来
I know when your mind is elsewhere.
这事我们之前已经说过了
It's a discussion we've had before.
那就再说一次
Then we'll have it again.
我们没有合法继承人
We have no rightful heir.
我是最后一支男性血脉
I'm the last of the male bloodline.
这就给了其他人
This gives others reason
抢夺王位的借口
to claim their right to the throne.
我坚信他们甚至现在就想篡权
I have no doubt they maneuver even now.
我每天早晨都去塔沃里特女神殿祈祷怀孕
I pray every morning at Temple to Taweret for fertility.
我知道
I know.
但我们要活下来就必须有子嗣 姐姐
But we must have a child if you're going to survive, sister.
我们已因无子嗣牺牲了太多