剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表
朱利安 手♥机♥
怎么样 朱利安? 帮我找到地址了吗?
What up, Julian? You get that address for me?
找到了 听着 基德 你为什么要找贵宾室的那女孩?
Yeah. Listen, Kid, why you trying to find old girl from the VIP room?
我们本来约好了见面 但卡尔顿举止怪异
We were supposed to meet up, but Carlton, he actin' funny
因为她选了他没选我
'cause she chose me over him.
我弄丢了她的电♥话♥号♥码 现在就是想去见见她
I lost her number. I just wanna pop up on her.
好吧 交给我
All right. I got you.
别害我惹麻烦 兄弟 好吗?
Listen, just don't give me no trouble, bro, all right?
戴芬
Daphne.
我知道是你 - 你认错人了
I know it's you. - Sorry. I think you have the wrong person.
拜托 少来了 戴芬
Come on, cut the shit, Daphne.
或是西蒙娜 管你叫什么名字
Or Simone, or whatever your fucking name is.
对不起 我不想骗你的 但他说我们可以赚点钱
I'm so sorry. I didn't even wanna do it. He told me we could make a little money.
谁? - 几十万
Who's he? - Couple hundred grand.
谁说的? - 我只需把你灌醉 然后装死
Who said? - All I had to do was get you drunk
你听到我的问题没 这是谁出的主意?
Do you hear what I'm asking? Whose fucking idea was it?
阿里吗?
Was it Ari?
是阿里吗?
Was it Ari?
回答我的问题 是阿里的主意吗?
Answer my fucking question. Was it Ari's idea?
是卡尔顿的主意
It was Carlton's.
是他的主意 是他策划的
It was his idea. It was him.
是他让阿里参与进来的
He brought Ari in.
真的很对不起!
I'm so sorry!
基德 手♥机♥
嘿 来酒店见我 我给你准备了一个惊喜
Yo, meet me at the hotel. I got a surprise for you.
惊喜?
A surprise?
不了 伙计 我的头好晕
Nah, man. My head is spinning.
相信我 这个惊喜很棒
Trust me, it'll be a good one.
《反宇宙》
剧名:第 7 章: 正如该隐对亚伯所做之事
卡尔顿 我是托德 你在里面吗?
Carlton. It's Todd. You in there?
嘿 - 你有什么事?
Hey. - What you want?
我想着过来找你聊聊
I thought we could have a little talk.
我带了咖啡和甜甜圈
I brought coffee and I brought donuts.
你不是因为吃这玩意 才去减肥训练营吗?
I thought you went to fat camp for eating that shit.
老天 我还让基德别说出去这件事
Man, I told Kid that stuff in confidence.
你看
Look at that.
好 我直说吧
Okay, I'll get to it.
基德昨晚给我发短♥信♥说 你想和我们一起去纽约
Kid texted me that you're thinking of coming to New York with us.
对 我们还谈过我也要去洛杉矶的事
Yeah. Yeah. We actually talked about me going to LA too.
是吗? - 是
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
能让我知道他 还有你们两个怎么了吗?
Can you tell me what's going on with him and you two?
费城之旅从一开始就搞砸了
Come on, man. Philly's been fucked since jump.
如果这是几年前 我会觉得他又复吸了 但不是这样的
A couple years ago, I'd figure he was using again, but it's not that.
怎么回事?
What is it?
真要这样吗?
Really?
卡尔顿
Carlton.
我不想做那种 等到为时已晚才进行补救的人
I'm not the guy who finds out where the bodies are buried when it's too late.
我的责任是把事情压下去
I'm the guy who tells you where to dig.
你越早接受这点 我们所有人的生活就越轻松
The sooner you can accept that, the easier all our lives are gonna get.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
好吧 欢迎回到你弟弟的生活 你可以继续搭便车
Well, welcome back to your brother's life, where you continue to get a free ride.
享用甜甜圈吧
Enjoy the donuts.
回头见
See you later.
我本来应该因为这些话揍死你的
I should have laid your ass out for saying that shit.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
听好了
Let me tell you something.
我不想进入你的小“圈子”
I don't wanna be in your little "circle" bullshit.
我有自己的人生
I got my own shit.
我有一家餐厅
I got a restaurant.
就像你人生中的其他东西 这也是你弟弟给你的
Which, just like everything else in your life, your brother gave you.
稍等一下
Yeah, hold on one second.
吉恩的事情已经全国皆知了
You know, this Gene shit, it's a national story now,
所以我要走了 我得保护你弟弟
so I gotta go because I have to protect your brother,
因为这是我的工作
because that's my job.
祝你今天过得愉快
You have a good day.
继续说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
西蒙娜:情况紧急 我们需要谈谈 马上打给我
他现在是“幕后吉恩” 听到了吗?
He's now "Behind the Scenes Gene", do you hear me?
来吧 看到这个了吗?
Here we go, see this right now?
这是直播 对吗?
We're live. Right? Huh?
别这样 吉恩 - 王八蛋!
Come on, Gene. - Motherfucker!
萨瓦斯!快过来!
Savvas! Come on!
嘿 别握得太用力了
Hey, man, don't squeeze too hard.
你看 - 怎么了?
Look. - What?
那个坑了你的娘娘腔
That pussy threw you.
那混♥蛋♥是不是骗了我们? - 找到他!
Did that kariólis lie to us? - Find him!
妈妈 我们遇到了点麻烦
Mom, we got a problem.
搞什么?你不能一直玩失踪 尤其是吉恩出事以后
Man. What the fuck, man? You can't keep ducking off, especially after Gene.
我付你钱是让你保护我 不是教训我
I pay you to protect me, not lecture me.
我说让你滚开 你就要听我的
When I ask you to back off, that's what the fuck you do,
就要滚开!
you back the fuck off!
这才是你该做的
That's what you do.
我不是付钱让你搞比莉的!
And I don't pay you to fuck Billie!
我付钱不是为了让你干那种事
That's not why I pay you.
别挡我的路
Get the fuck out my way, man.
不要继续惹我生气了
Keep putting your hand in my face neither.
去死吧! - 去死吧!
Fuck you! - Fuck you!
所有人都在耍我
Everyone keep fucking with me, man.
所有人都想继续耍我吗?
Everybody just wanna keep fucking playing with me, huh?
都他妈在耍我 都想从我这里捞好处
Keep playing with me. Keep fucking taking shit from me.
我什么都不在乎!
...fuck about nothing!
你们都去死吧!我要砸了这房♥间!
Fuck all y'all! Fuck this room!
去死吧
Fuck this shit.
居然敢耍我
Fucking with me, man.
去死吧!
Fuck!
去死吧!
Fuck! Fuck!
去死吧!
Fuck!
托德 手♥机♥
怎么了?
Yeah, what up?
嘿 76人刚刚打来电♥话♥了 你还去不去看比赛?
Hey, man. Uh, the Sixers called.I wasn't sure you wanted to still go to the game...
我和卡尔顿一起去
Me and Carlton are going.
给我们弄个包间 不要看台的座位 - 好 我去安排
Get us a box, though. No floor seats. - Okay. I'm on it.
卡尔顿
Carlton.
卡尔顿!
Carlton!
净给我找麻烦
Got me on some bullshit.
西蒙娜:我不能发短♥信♥告诉你!
冷静点 宝贝
见鬼了
Damn.
嘿
Hey, yo.
怎么回事?
What the fuck happened?
我发现了一些不好的事情 就崩溃了
Found out some bad shit happened, and, um, I snapped.
不是因为莫雅卡或克里斯吧?
Uh, it wasn't Monyca or Chris, was it?
不是 是我做的一些糟糕的业务决策
No, it was some bad business decisions I made,
所以我就抓狂了
and it just got the best of me.
我告诉赫尔希我们马上下去
I'ma tell Hersch we're coming down.
好吧 我们要去哪?
All right. Where we going?
76人队的比赛
The Sixers game.
76人?好的
Sixers? - Mm-hmm.Okay.
你知道我爱你 对吧?
You do know that I love you, right?
知道
Yeah.
即使在我们吵架时 我也知道
Even when we fight, I know it.
很好
Cool.
富国银行中心
欢迎 基德 这是你们的无限制通行证
Welcome, Kid. Here are your all-access passes.
我们即将观看的是下半场 但也是很精彩的
We're heading in at half time, but it's gonna be a great second half.
我带你们去包厢 - 谢谢
I'll show you to your box. - Thank you.
无限制!
All-access!
太爽了 上次你来过之后 我就没看过76人的比赛了
Man, yeah. I haven't been to a Sixers game since the last time you was here.
我们要看布朗的比赛了 布朗!
Now we're gonna see Bron-Bron get it on. Bron-Bron!
很高兴昨晚跟你聊天 我觉得我们的关系真的有所改善
I'm glad we had that talk last night. I think we really turned a corner.
是的
We did.
当然了
剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表