剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表
别打了
Please stop.
我父亲教我们… - 愿他安息
My father taught us...God rest his soul.
如果想从谁嘴里知道真♥相♥
If you wanted the truth from somebody,
就要把他揍到奄奄一息
you beat him almost to death
然后再问问题
before you start asking questions.
这会帮助你了解我们有多认真
It helps you understand how fucking serious we are.
你们想要什么就拿走吧
Just take what you want.
听着 这块表你从哪弄来的?
Now, where did you get this watch?
这表是我的
That watch is mine.
好吧
Okay.
萨瓦斯
No, no, no! Savvas.
我要揍死他!
I'll beat the fuck out of him!Let the motherfucker speak!
去死吧!
To hell with him! - Come on Fuck!
这块表是我弟弟的
This watch belonged to my brother.
这是别人送我的
It was a gift.
这是别人送我的!
It was a gift!
要么是这混♥蛋♥在撒谎 要么就是卡尔顿在撒谎
Either this kologliftis is lying οr fucking Carlton is lying.
不要这样
Oh, God, no.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
你认识卡尔顿吗?
You know Carlton?
你说得对 - 我就说吧
Okay, kid. - I told you.
我们让卡尔顿进来 看看他知道什么
Let's get Carlton in here and find out what he knows.
也许他弟弟也脱不了干系
Maybe his brother's in on it too.
如果需要的话 就把他们都宰了
If we need to, we'll fucking kill 'em all.
我们在跟吉恩一起直播…
Oh, we on Gene live, baby.
我想加一个人过来 大家等一下
I wanna add somebody. One sec, guys. One quick sec.
那个人是阿里
Ari's his name.
阿里是你们的胖子弟弟吗?
Ari's your fat brother.
那个被丢到垃圾箱里的家伙
The one who ended up in the dumpster.
他求我饶了他
He begged for mercy.
他好可怜
He begged.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 他这是在自寻死路
Son of a bitch. He's begging us to kill him.
今晚绝不会这样 所以忘掉那件…
That's not gonna happen tonight. So, get it out of your heads...
他现在的名号♥是“幕后吉恩”
He's now referred to as "Behind the Scenes Gene."
他很厉害!
It's big!
“幕后吉恩”
"Behind the Scenes Gene."
嘿 进来吧
Hey, come inside.
来啊
Come on.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
他说什么了吗?
Did he say anything?
你看看他
Look at him.
他承认杀了我们的弟弟
He confessed to killing our brother.
酒店
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你帮我们找到他
Thank you for helping us find him.
不客气
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
听着 阿里是我朋友
Look, Ari was my friend. You know?
既然事情已经了结 我们可以走了吗?
Since y'all done what y'all did, can we just get outta here, man?
卡尔顿说得对 我们该走了
Carlton's right. We should leave.
我们应该留下他还是把他带走? - 别管那个混♥蛋♥ 让他见鬼去吧
Should we leave him or take him with us?Leave the motherfucker, to hell with him.
把他的钱包拿走 其他东西留下
Grab his portofóli and leave everything else.
在哪? - 我怎么知道?睁大眼睛找找
Where is it? How should I know? Open your bloody eyes.
酒店
最后期限
卡尔顿
Carlton.
你是怎么知道如何找到这个人的? - 我们能离开这里后再说吗?
How'd you find out how to find this guy? Can we talk about this when we get out of this lot?
谁告诉你的? - 嘿
Who told you? - Hey, hey, hey.
冷静点 孩子
Calm down, kid.
听着 你们已经干掉 杀死你们弟弟的人了 对吧?
Look, you already did the guy that did it, right?
告诉我吉恩事情的人… 他什么都不知道
The person who told me about this Gene guy,he don't know nothin'.
他只是帮我个忙
He was just doing me a favor.
他帮了我一个忙 仅此而已
He did me a favor, and he did it. That's...
他跟这件事毫无关系
That's it. He's got nothing to do with this.
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
该…
Oh, shi...
别紧张
We're good. We're good.
今晚你向我们证明了 你不是我们认为的那种人
Look, tonight you showed us you're not the person we thought you were.
懒惰又傲慢
Lazy and arrogant.
今晚你向我们证明了 你是我们弟弟的朋友
Tonight you showed us you're our brother's friend.
我们很感激你
We appreciate that.
好了 我们回头见 卡尔顿
All right, we'll see you around, Carlton.
设置
还原
剧名: 第 6 章:只会为家人所做之事
等等 你让你的混♥蛋♥新男友 在儿子面前说我坏话?
Wait. So you let your new piece of ass talk trash about me in front of my son?
首先 别那样叫他 他开玩笑的 克里斯理解错了
Okay, don't...First of all, don't call him that. He was joking. Chris took it wrong.
小莫…你在逗我吗?
Mo, are we... Are we kidding?
你由着那男人在我儿子面前讲我坏话
You let this man talk trash about me in front of my son,
还在我给你和儿子买♥♥的房♥子里?
in the house that I bought you that you and my son live in?
我容忍♥不了这件事 因为这是对我的不敬
That's a big fucking problem for me. 'Cause it's disrespectful.
这是对我的不敬! - 够了
It's disrespectful! - That's enough.
你明白他这么做为什么不对吗?
You understand why he's wrong in what he did?
根本不是那样 - 说真的!
It wasn't even like that. - Seriously!
他只是讲了一个不该讲的笑话 他都不知道克里斯在那里
He made a bad joke, he didn't even know Chris was there.
好 我知道了 说真的
Yeah, I got it now. Really, in truth,
我一点都不在乎他是不是想搞笑
I don't give a fuck if he was trying to be funny.
据我所知 我们中只有一个人 靠搞笑挣钱 那就是我
Last I checked, only one of us get paid to be funny, that's me.
他搞笑挣不到钱 但我挣得到!
He don't get paid to make people laugh. I do!
这太不尊重人了 没错 这是大不敬!
So, it's disrespectful! That's what it is. It's disrespectful!
你明白的
You know it is.
如果要说我不尊重你
To tell me I disrespect you
完全是胡扯 我比你认识的所有人
when I've stood by your side more than anyone you've ever known
都要支持你
is straight bullshit.
我过分溺爱孩子 是因为你忙着征服全世界
I over-parent because you're too busy out there trying to conquer the world.
我只是想有自己的人生 好吗? 那个男人犯了个错误 就是这样
I'm just trying to have a life. Okay? The man made a mistake, that's it.
仅此而已
That's all.
所以你不要不尊重我 批评我是个不称职的妈妈
Don't you ever disrespect me and try to call me a bad parent.
我从未说过你是不称职的妈妈
I never called you a bad parent.
好吧
All right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我道歉
I apologize.
听着
Look.
我会让他给克里斯汀道歉
I will make him apologize to Christian.
但不要再质疑我的育儿方式
But don't ever question my parenting.
你们可以趁我在纽约的时候过来找我
Maybe y'all can just come out to New York while I'm out there.
我觉得克里斯汀会很高兴的
I think Christian would like that a lot.
听着 我绝不会不尊重你
Look, I would... I would never disrespect you.
我知道了
I hear you.
我们可以当面再聊
We can talk more about it face-to-face.
这样 你给托德的助理打电♥话♥
Look, call, uh, Todd's assistant,
让他们订机票 把一切安排好 我得挂了
have them book the flights and shit. I gotta go.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我是认真的 我不是…
I mean that. I'm not, um...
我不是说说而已 这是永远不会改变的
I'm not just saying that, that's never gonna change.
我也爱你
I love you too.
优质的产品不需要过多的词汇来宣传
You do not need a set when the product you're selling is amazing.
这些床垫就是我口中的优质产品
And that's exactly what these mattresses are.
舒适 弹力十足
Unbelievable. Dope.
用任何美好词汇形容它都不为过 各位 现实是这样的
Whatever words you can think of. Now here's the reality, people.
你们不想看到我站在大溪地 太空或者库房♥
You don't wanna see me standing in Tahiti, or space, or a warehouse.
这不是你们想要的 这也不合理
That's not what you want and it doesn't make sense.
所以我的需求就是你们的需求 让你们感觉更好、更舒适
So, what I want is what you want, for you to feel good and be better.
你们想要睡得舒服的优质床垫
You want a good mattress so you can sleep comfortably.
普利茅斯床垫拥有这样的品质
Plymouth Mattresses has 'em.
品牌和号♥码就在屏幕下方 快来购买♥♥吧!
So here comes the number and the logo. Go get you one!
八小时睡眠
昨晚的慈善视频 以及与粉丝共度夜晚
That charity video and spending time with that fan last night
真是太厉害了
was such a great move.
非常棒 怒气满满 而且很妙
It was excellent. It was angry, it was brilliant.
别拍马屁了 你们会让他得意忘形的
That's enough buttering up. You're gonna give him a big head.
我们有重大消息要告诉你 我希望大家一起听
We do have big news for you. I wanted everybody to be together for this.
天啊 - 准备好了吗?
Oh, shit. - Are you ready?
好了 - 重大消息是这样的
剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表