剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表
你没事吧 老爹?
You okay, big daddy?
他们找到阿里的尸体了
They found Ari's body.
阿里的尸体
Ari's body.
我是下一个
I'm next.
我忘了自己做了什么事
I forgot what the fuck I did.
我当时在家 我说: “我知道自己做了什么”
I was at home, I said, "I know I did something."
大卡 手♥机♥
“因为有太多白人注意我”
"'Cause there's too many white folks paying attention to me."
嘿 什么事 大卡?
Yo, what up, C?
嘿
Yo.
我知道我们说好你应该独自去见吉恩
I know we agreed that you should go see Gene alone,
但我觉得还是三思一下
but I'm thinking we should revisit that.
不行 听着 大卡
No, look, C.
杰恩要受到我的优待
Gene's gotta be treated like he matters.
我知道吉恩这样的粉丝如何行事 我能搞定他
I know how fans like Gene operate. I can handle him.
听着 如果你不让他删掉视频
Look, if you don't get him to take care of that video,
就会有麻烦
it's gonna be a problem.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
所以我在办这件事
That's why I'm on it.
我能搞定 我保证
I got it, I promise.
萨瓦斯 手♥机♥
剧名:第 5 章:耿耿于怀
嘿 吉恩 你起来了吗?
早上好!你是个好人 我永远支持你
希望你没在撒谎
I hope you ain't lying.
好好打扮一下 我们今晚要出门!
托德 手♥机♥
嘿
Hey.
早上好 我的朋友 你怎么样?
Good morning, my friend. How are you?
我今晚会去接你
好极了 伙计
Fantastic, man.
一切都好 在两万观众面前 出糗的喜剧演员如是说
Everything is fine, said the comedian who shit the bed in front of 20,000 people.
行了 你是僵在了舞台上 这不算什么
Come on, man. You froze up on stage. Big deal.
路上的一个小颠簸而已 继续前行
Little bump in the road. Keep going.
最能反映赢家品质的是 他如何面对逆境
The mark of a true champion is how you respond to adversity,
而你是赢家中的赢家 你总是能满血复活 所以…满血复活吧
and you are the truest of champions. You always bounce back, so... bounce back.
这是很好的建议 托德 谢谢你
That's great advice, Todd. I appreciate you.
你不必谢我 永远都不用
You don't have to thank me. Never have to thank me.
我还想跟你提一下…
I also wanted to mention to you, um...
比莉昨晚去哈哈小屋表演了 然后…
Billie did the Ha Ha Hut last night,
你看看吧 在YouTube上有
and you should check it out. It's on YouTube.
她怎么样?演得不错吗? - 不止是不错
How was she? Was she good? - She was better than good.
其实
In fact,
我在想 或许可以派她去参加 那个慈善活动
I was thinking maybe we should have her do that charity event.
什么慈善活动?
What charity event?
还记得那个在飞机上 为你表演你的段子的混♥蛋♥
Remember that asshole on the plane doing your bits for you,
他还在演出前找来 让你参加慈善活动?就是今晚
showed up at the show with his boss, offered you that charity thing?That's tonight.
我还想提醒你 你得去一趟富国银行中心
I also wanted to remind youyou gotta stop by Wells Fargo for last looks
在他们拆掉舞台之前 确定最后的造型
before they take the stage down.
我们先说回比莉 她是不错还是很棒?
Go back to Billie for a second, was she good or great?
我觉得是之前的比莉回来了 好吗?
I'll say it was the old Billie. Okay?
你应该自己看一眼
Really, you should check it out.
哈哈小屋
哈哈小屋 新来的喜剧演员特别搞笑!
哈哈小屋首演 黑客意图羞辱喜剧演员
最棒的喜剧 哈哈小屋
比莉让哈哈小屋笑翻天
我不知道你多大了 你看起来一点都不缺水 恭喜
I don't know how old you are, you look very hydrated. Congratulations.
但1990年代我还是孩子时 我现在还记得阿特金斯饮食法
But I was a kid in the '90s, and I remember the Atkins Diet.
谁还记得阿特金斯饮食法?
Who remembers the Atkins Diet?
我就在使用 - 你就在使用吗?
I'm on it right now. - You're on it now?
我在使用阿特金斯饮食法 - 这样可不好 先生
Yeah, I'm on that. - It's not good for you, sir.
你没看1994年代新闻吗?
Didn't you read the news in 1994?
所以你还记得 对吧?
So, you remember it right?
你妈妈那奇怪的同事要过来 那人蔫吧了好几周
Your mom's weird work friends coming over, just shriveling up week by week
因为他们支持肉和奶酪丝?
'cause all they would eat was plain hamburger meat and a fistful of string cheeses?
你的数学老师每天闻起来 就像辣酱热狗?太吓人了
Your math teacher smelled like a chili dog every day? It was terrifying.
但现在 我们有了 阿特金斯饮食法2.0版本 史上最佳
But now, we have Atkins 2.0. It's better than ever.
生酮饮食
The keto diet.
嘿
Hey.
我们需要你跟我们走一趟
We need you to come with us.
我们有阿里的消息了
We have some news about Ari.
警♥察♥昨晚发现了阿里
The police found Ari last night.
在北边的一个垃圾桶里 - 我的天
In a dumpster on the north side. - Oh, my God.
不管是谁干的 那人根本不知道隐藏尸体的基本原则
Whoever did it, didn't know the first fucking thing about hiding a body.
他们是想向我们表态… - 或者是他是被一个外行害死的
They were trying to send us a message... - Or he was done by a fucking amateur.
你认识一个叫雷的人吗?
You know a guy named Ray?
阿里失踪那晚 他们本来要去一起办事的
He and Ari had business together the same night he went missing.
雷?开洗车行的那家伙?
Ray? The cat that owns the car wash?
他会买♥♥手表或别的小首饰?
He be buying watches and trinkets and shit?
我还以为阿里不信任那家伙
I thought he didn't trust that dude.
你认识他?
You know him?
对 我…
Yeah, I...
不 不是…
Nah. Not...
听着 雷做不出那种事
Look, Ray ain't about that life.
外行
An amateur.
有时候你会想不到其他人 能做出什么事来 卡尔顿
Sometimes what people can do will surprise you, Carlton.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿
Yo.
告诉我你为何生气 伙计 - 我想跟你一起住
Tell me why you're mad, man. - I wanna come live with you.
你怎么这么生她的气?她怎么你了?
Why you so mad at her? What did she do to you?
没怎么 我就是不想在这里
Nothing. I just don't wanna be here.
帮我个忙 等我到纽约再说
All right, do this for me. Why don't you wait till I get to New York?
等我过去了 你 我 还有你妈妈 我们坐下来聊聊 商量出对策
After I get to New York, me, you, your mom, we'll talk, find a solution.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out. I promise.
我当时要是在你身边 你就不会僵在舞台上了
If I was there, you wouldn't have froze on stage.
我爱你 你要乖乖的 我们随后再聊 好吗?
I love you. Behave. We'll talk soon. Okay?
好吗?
Okay?
好 - 行了
Okay. - All right.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 那个慈善活动 你跟比莉说了吗?
Hey. That, uh, charity event. Did you talk to Billie about that?
还没有 - 好的 别跟她说
Not yet. - All right. Well, don't.
什么都别说 我去吧 - 真的吗?
Don't say nothing 'cause I'm gonna to do it.
好 我会打给她 - 再见 我要去富国银行了
Cool. I'll call them. - Out. I'm off to Wells Fargo.
嘿
Hey.
你为什么要让比莉 在麦迪逊花♥园♥广场表演?
What made you offer Billie Madison Square Garden in the first place?
我们从未聊过这件事
We never talked about it.
我知道她因为 我没用她写的段子不开心
I knew she was upset because I haven't been using her new jokes,
所以我想补偿她
so it was a way for me to repay her.
这才是我认识和喜爱的基德
That's the Kid I know and love.
我少了一件担心的事
One less thing to worry about.
这对你来说很难 因为你总是担心这个担心那个的
Well, it's difficult for you, because you, my friend, worry about everything.
等你离开费城 我就没这么担心了
I will worry less when your ass is out of Philadelphia.
快了 很快
Soon. Very soon.
我没见阿里
I didn't see Ari.I didn't see Ari.
我没见他 他给我打电♥话♥了
I didn't see him.He called me.
我那天本来要去谈一笔 键盘追踪器的买♥♥卖♥♥
We were supposed to do a deal on some keyboard trackers.
他不得不临时改时间
He told me he had to reschedule.
他一直吹嘘说要去见什么钱袋子
He kept bragging about some whale that he was scheming on.
还说要去一家高档酒店
He talked about some fancy hotel he was going to.
好的 哪家酒店? 那酒店叫什么名字?
Okay, okay, okay. Which one? What's the name of the place?
不要!
No, no, no!
四季酒店
Hmm? - The Four Seasons. The Four Seasons!
他在说谎 - 什么?
He's lying. - What?
他在说谎 阿里绝对不会告诉他 自己要去做什么
He's lying. Ari would never tell him the moves he's making.
你这个小混♥蛋♥!
You little shit!
所以我们才不相信那个王八蛋!
This is why we didn't trust that motherfucker!
你这混♥蛋♥!我想问出来是谁 但他不肯说
You shit! I tried to figure out who it was,but he wouldn't say.
其他的我就不知道了 我发誓 你要做什么?
That's all I know. I don't know nothin' else, I swear.What are you doing?
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
如果你只知道这些 那就这样吧 没关系
That's all you know, that's all you know.Don't worry about it.
萨维斯 - 怎么了?
Savvas. - What?
你刚做了什么? - 什么?
What did you just do? - What'd I do?
你没让他回答 笨蛋
You didn't let him answer, stupid.
你今天一直激怒我
You've been busting my balls today.
你不该让他说话的 - 让我烦个不停
You should've let him speak.On my case all day.
废话少说 赶紧完事走人
剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表