剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表
谁都不许进来
Nobody comes in.
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey. Hey, what happened?
我昨晚一直跟着你
I followed you last night.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我在这里 能解决任何问题 只要你告诉我是怎么回事
I'm here, I can fix whatever this is. Just tell me what happened.
因为你一直都在忙
Because, um, you were occupied.
我都说了把门锁起来!赫尔希! - 抱歉
I said keep it locked down! Herschel! - I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay, fine.
忙着抛尸
Dumping that body.
你想怎样? - 我就是履行职责
What do you wanna do? - I'm just doing my job.
你的职责是不让粉丝干扰他 - 那你以为我在做什么?
Your job is to protect him from fans. - What the fuck you think I'm doing?
你们俩只是帮倒忙!快出去!
Hey! This is not helping! Both of you, out!
这他妈也太糟心了
This is a fucking shitshow.
你们给我闭嘴!
Fuck!
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
可恶!
Damn!
基德!
Kid!
借过一下
Excuse me.
嘿 基德 站住!
Yo, Kid. Stop!
去你妈…
Get the fuck off me.
我就原谅你这一次 伙计
You only get one, man.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here, man.
剧名:第 4 章:我们也应该在一起
托德 手♥机♥
莫雅卡 手♥机♥
烦死了
Goddamn, man.
靠
Fuck.
他们会一整晚打爆你的手♥机♥ 他们会担心你的
People gonna be blowing your phone up all night, man. They gonna get worried.
喂
Hello.
你好 小莫
Hey, Mo.
对 等一下 基德?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, one second. One second. Kid?
你是在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me, man?
把手♥机♥给我
Gimme the phone.
现在要通过赫尔希联♥系♥我吗?
So we're going through Hersch to get to me now?
你是不是又复吸了?
Are you using again?
不是
No.
那就好
Good.
是因为我们的事吗?
Is this about us?
不 不是因为你们 我发誓
No, it's not about y'all. I swear.
你需要我和克里斯汀过去吗?
Do you need me and Christian to get on a plane and come out there?
不用 我没事
I don't need that. I don't need that. I'm fine.
听着 不论是因为什么 某个妹子 你哥哥 不管是什么事
Look, whatever this is, a girl, your brother, whatever.
你都能应对 你平时怎么跟我说的?
You can handle it. What do you always tell me?
别穿越暴风雨 成为暴风雨
Don't weather the storm, be that motherfucker.
没错
Exactly.
只要记住这一点 你就不会有事
Remember that, and you'll be fine.
我们爱你
We love you.
好的
All right.
我们虽然离婚了 但她还是能给我最明智的建议
We're divorced, and she still gives me the best advice ever.
嘿
Yo.
抱歉我打了你一拳 伙计
I'm sorry for swinging on you, man.
我理解 你以为自己能挑战一下七级黑带
I get it.You thought you could test a seventh-degree black belt.
但你知道我有多爱你吧 伙计?
But you see how much love I got for you, man?
我们五分钟后就到酒店
We'll be at the hotel in five.
赫尔希 我们不回酒店
We're not going to the hotel, Hersch.
带我去卡尔顿那里
Take me to Carlton's.
好的 基德
All right, Kid.
搞什么?这也太荒谬了 - 对啊
What the fuck? That was fucking insane. - Yeah.
怎么回事? - 我不知道
What happened? - I don't... I don't know.
这些人怎么还没走?
Why are all these fucking people still here?
是这样 格瑞拉把这变成了 他的个人秀
Oh, see, um. Grilla has turned this into a private spotlight for himself.
效果还不错
It's going quite well actually.
真是好极了 简直就是噩梦
That's great. Fucking nightmare.
你想知道什么特别荒谬吗? - 想
You wanna know something crazy? - Yeah.
我感觉 看到基德在台上崩溃
I feel like watching Kid lose it on stage
让我意识到麦迪逊广场的事 我真是想多了
has made me realize that I am totally overthinking Madison Square.
我很高兴他当着两万人的面崩溃
I'm glad his meltdown in front of 20,000 people
成为了你的人生经验 我不是在开玩笑
could be a life lesson for you.I'm not kidding.
你惹毛我了 这就是噩梦
You're pissing me off, this is a nightmare.
闭嘴吧 我不是在嘲笑你 也不是在嘲笑基德
Shut up. I'm not laughing at you. I'm not laughing at Kid either.
我就是…听着 他是个幸存者 对吧?
I'm just... Look, he's a survivor. Right?
他总是能大难不死 这就是我所需要的的力量
He always bounces back, and that's the type of strength that I need.
作为一个喜剧演员?真是的 如果我没这能力 那就成不了气候
As a comic? Shit, if I don't have that, I'm not gonna be great.
我会一辈子默默无闻 我应该打住
I'm not gonna be anything.I should hang it up.
嘿 等一下
Hey, hold on one second.
你的感言充满智慧 我给你个建议吧
That's really smart. A piece of advice?
你有天赋 要尽全力让自己成气候
You have it, do everything you need to become great,
别让私人生活影响到你
then don't let your personal life do this fucking thing to you.
就像我们认识的某个人那样 - 知道了
Like somebody we know. - Yeah.
喂?
Yeah?
对 我看到了!我就在富国银行中心
Yes, I fucking saw it! I'm at Wells Fargo.
格瑞拉! - 你好吗 朋友?
Grilla! - What's going on, though, man?
等一下 - 不是吧?
Hold on. - Ugh. Really?
我得把假牙拿出来 戴着太难说话了
I gotta take 'em out. It's hard to talk in them shits.
听着 这话就咱俩之间说说 坦白讲
Look, real talk, between me and you.
你知道基德为什么僵在那里
Any clue why Kid froze up out there,
让所有观众猜测他为何崩溃吗?
left a whole crowd wondering why he lost his shit?
不 我跟你一样一无所知
Nah, I am as in the dark as you are.
你需要像我一样 想好下一步怎么办
You need to be like me and plan your next move.
因为这件事只是漫长灾难的开始
'Cause that right there is the start of a long-ass disaster.
不会
Nah.
他们当时也是这么说查普尔的 但他复出后赚了6000万美元 对吧?
They said that about Chappelle. And he came back and got 60 mil, right?
不 查普尔都是把情绪压在心底 他去了非洲
Nah. Chappelle, he kept that crazy shit to himself, and he went to Africa.
好吧 你要是想走人 走就是了 但首先
Fine. You wanna jump ship, go ahead. But, first,
你现在还在我们巡演的沿途 搞开放麦吗?
um, do you still run all those open mics in the towns we blow through?
对 我还在想名字
Hell yeah. I'm working on the name,
我明天要演一场 名字就叫
but I'm doing one tomorrow, it's gonna be called
“格瑞拉叔叔的哈哈…” 不行
"Uncle Grilla's Ha Ha... ", no, no.
“跟格瑞拉叔叔在哈哈小屋野餐” - 你还不知道名字吗?
"Cookout with Uncle Grilla at Ha Ha's."- Tomorrow and you don't know the name?
我们刚不是想好了嘛
We just made it up right now.
听着 给我一个名额
Look, I want a slot.
你想要名额?
You want a slot?
不是吧 你要复出吗?
Aw, shit, you making a comeback?
不 我就是…
No. No, I'm just, um...
我就是想看看 自己是不是只能给别人写段子
You know, I'm trying to see if I'm more than someone who writes jokes for others.
好吧
Well,
我们明晚就知道了!
we gonna find out tomorrow night!
好的
Okay.
我会给你一个名额 但如果你演得很烂…
I'm gonna give you a slot, but if your ass is trash...
谢谢 - …我们会拿你消遣
Thank you. - ♪ We gonna roast that ass ♪
行了 - 我们会拿你消遣
All right. - ♪We gonna roast that ass ♪
你没必要唱出来我很烂
We don't need to sing about me being trash.
我不会演得烂 我很厉害的 我是个优秀的喜剧人 谢谢
I won't be trash. I'm very good. I'm a good comedian. Thank you.
优秀永远都不够 我们需要卓越
♪ Good ain't good enough, we need gas ♪
他在干什么?
What's he doing?
我不知道 这是表演的一部分吗?
I don't know. Is this part of it?
嘿 大卡 开门!
Yo, C. Open up!
大卡
C.
嘿
Yo.
你说“嘿”是什么意思? 你怎么不接电♥话♥?
What you mean, "Yo"? Why the fuck ain't you answering the phone?
因为打电♥话♥来的人 都是为了问你这个疯子的事
'Cause all the calls is about your crazy ass.
怎么回事?
What the fuck happened?
吉恩那边出了问题
Gene is what happened.
他拍到了咱俩抛尸
He got videos of us dumping the body, man.
就是你在视频里 大声斥责的那个家伙吗?
What? The same dude you was yelling at in the video?
吉恩 我那个操蛋粉丝 他跟踪了我们 大卡
Gene, the fucking fan. He followed us, C.
怎么会 小基?
How, K?
这重要吗?
What does it matter how?
他怎么跟踪的我们 这重要吗?
What difference does it make "how"?
你和你那些操蛋粉丝
You and your fucking fans.
你听到我刚跟你说的话了吗?
Did you hear what I just said to you?
他有我们抛尸的视频
剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表