剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表
Yassa, boss, sounds great.
哇
Oh, wow.
希望你为我开场时不会用这口音
I hope you don't use that accent when you open for me at the Garden.
纽约人不喜欢 你要是乱来 观众会嘘你
New York will not like that. You fuck around, you get boo-ed.
狠狠地嘘你 他们会认为 你是在模仿《根》里的基齐
Boo-ed bad. They'll think you're doing Kizzy from Roots.
或者《相助》里的那位女士 还是在模仿格瑞拉?
Or the lady from The Help. I don't know what that was.
她是在模仿格瑞拉吗?
Was that Grilla? Is she doing Grilla right now?
你这种道歉方式也太独特了 其实你只要说“对不起”就好
That's a hell of a way to say I'm sorry when all you had to say was, "I'm sorry."
你不想开场吗?
You don't wanna do it?
我没那么说 - 那你有说愿意吗?
I didn't say that. - Did you say you did?
我什么都没说 - 不着急
I haven't said anything. - Take your time.
好好想想 - 比莉!
Think about it. - Billie!
你可以边想边跟我商量 演出的前五分钟
While you do that, let's talk about my opening five.
都有什么?我们在哪? 能去哪里?能做什么?
What do we got? Where are we at? Where can we go? What can we do?
最近几天 我给你提供过很多段子
Okay, the last few days have given you a lot of material.
你有很多话题可以讲
You got a lot to work with. Right?
哥哥的事 前妻跟体育男神约会的事
You got your brother, you got your wife dating a sports god. Uh...
你的第一部电影票房♥马上要超10亿
Oh, your first movie that's about to cross a billion,
而且半数的收益归莫雅卡所有
knowing half your points are going to Monyca.
你还做了什么我们不知道的事?
What else you doing that we don't know about? Huh?
你是遇到麻烦了 还是在逃避法律?
You in trouble or... you on the run from the law?
不是
No.
好吧 这些就可以了 够了 这样就行
Yeah, what we have is fine. That's enough. That's hard.
我们就在这个框架内 好 这样就行
That's the area we wanna be in. Um, yeah, stay there, man.
靠 我感觉真爽
Fuck, I feel good.
嘿 什么事 - 你忘记给我回电♥话♥了
Yo, what's up? - You forgot to call me back.
都怪我 我太忙了
Uh, my bad. I got tied up.
我们不聊聊阴影屋的事吗?
We're not gonna talk about the Shade Room thing?
阴影屋的事?你是说你的约会吗?
Shade Room thing? You talking about your date?
不了 这种事应该 等到离婚后再做 对吧?
Uh, no, I guess that's what happens when you get divorced, right?
你不生气吗?
You're not mad?
不 我早上醒来时 心中充满感激
No, I woke up this morning very grateful,
感恩自己拥有的一切 我决定不让任何事烦到我
appreciative for everything that I have, I decided not to let anything bother me.
那就好 对不起了
I'll take that. And I'm sorry.
克里斯汀明天可能会打给你 他有点吓坏了
Hey, Christian may call you tomorrow. He freaked out a bit.
还是让他跟你说吧 - 说什么?
I'll let him tell you. - Tell me what?
他生我的气 很气我 - 让他上午打给我
Well, he's mad at me. Very mad. - Tell him to call me in the morning.
好的 再见 - 好 再见
All right. Bye. - All right. Bye.
费城音乐领袖 混音95.6…
Philly's music leader. MIX 95.6...
基德
Kid, Kid, Kid.
《反宇宙》第一部大火啊!
First, Anti-Verse is fire!
票房♥马上就要超10亿了 - 对
Going across a billion. - Yes, sir.
这是你的处♥女♥座 参演一部 人人都观看过的电影是何感觉?
Your first. How does that feel being part of a movie that everybody's seen?
感觉棒极了
Uh... I mean, amazing.
有点超现实
It's a little unreal, man.
我现在都跟安东尼麦凯和唐钱德尔
I'm in a conversation now with Anthony Mackie and Don Cheadle
聊上最佳黑人超级英雄了 对吧?
about best Black superhero. Right?
这可编不出来
Uh... You can't write that.
这以后就是你的路线了吗? 从今以后拍大制♥作♥电影?
Now, is that the thing for you? Big budget movies from here on out?
我不觉得这算是路线 我又不止有一条路线
I mean, I wouldn't say it's the thing. It's not like I have one thing.
但我的粉丝现在喜欢我走电影路线
But this is what my fans are enjoying right now,
这么说吧 这让我想更多地回馈他们
and it makes me wanna give them more of it. I'll say that.
既然你提到了粉丝
Well, since you brought up fans,
网上全是你昨天在儿童医院 对吉恩发火的视频
you know you're trending for giving old boy the business yesterday at the children's hospital.
传言说他是你的死忠粉
Word on the street is he's one of your biggest.
我听说你这人有时候比较难相处 - 我有时候比较难相处?
I hear you can be hard to deal with. - I can be hard to deal with?
我是这么听说的 - 听起来你对我不爽
That's just what I hear. - Kinda sounds like you're hating.
感觉有点 - 我吗?
A little bit. - Me?
有一点 不是吗? - 完全没有
Yeah. A little bit. No? - No, not at all.
那或许是我搞错了
Maybe I'm reading into it wrong.
听着 我澄清一下 吉恩是我的死忠粉之一
Look, to clear this up, Gene is one of my biggest fans.
人在现实生活中都会犯错 我不是圣人 我也从未说过自己是
In life, you make mistakes.I'm not perfect. I've never claimed to be. Um...
这是个错误 我或许需要纠正错误 进行补偿
This was a mistake that was made and I might have to walk it back and make it right.
粉丝一旦变心 很难回头
Fans can be hard to win back.
如果你不介意放低自己 让粉丝回头也没多难
I don't think they're hard to win back if you don't mind humbling yourself,
我就完全不记忆 我已经邀请吉恩出席今晚的演出
which I have no problem with. Um... I got Gene coming to the show tonight.
他会去后台 我们会一起玩 聊一聊 一起开心
You know, he's coming backstage, we'll hang out, we'll talk, we'll laugh.
你应该过来 跟我们一起…该死 - 好吧
You should come.- You should actually come and hang out. - Okay.
你应该不能…你有贵宾通行证吗?
I don't think... Do you have VIP passes?
好吧
Okay.
好 - 真的很好笑
Yeah. - Real funny.
♪ I lay waste to your self-esteem And your attitude ♪
似曾相识歌♥舞♥女♥郎绅士夜店
♪ So show gratitude For leaving it right there ♪
♪ Instead of laying this left hook On your right ear ♪
鸡尾酒 无上衣表演 体育酒吧
我可以的
I got this.
♪ Abstain from the mundane Refrain from the simple and plain ♪
♪ I just train and upgrade my brain Maintain the side of my own lane ♪
♪ You mimic, gimmick, all sound the same Like porch monkey, I... ♪
给 - 好 你好
Here you go. - Yeah, what's up?
好的 关于我欠你们的钱
All right. - So, about that money I owe you.
好 我们等下会说到这件事
Yeah, we'll get to that.
我们还是没有阿里的消息
We still haven't heard from Ari.
即便我们给他打了无数个电♥话♥
Even though we've tried him many times.
好奇怪
Hmm. That's strange.
我每次打给他 他一般都会回电♥话♥
Usually he hollers back when I reach out to him.
你觉得他没回我们的电♥话♥?
You think he doesn't return our calls?
尼科斯 我不是那个意思 我是说 你知道的…
Nikos, I'm not saying that, man. I'm saying that, you know...
或许他在什么地方放肆玩呢
maybe he's off somewhere blowing off steam or something.
这或许是你们的作风
No, that might be how your people do things.
花天酒地 来个一♥夜♥情♥ 把对方的肚子搞大
Go off, get wasted, curl up with your baby's mama.
你们害自己的家人担心 但我们希腊人不是这样
You fucking make your family worry, but that's not how my people operate.
对 所以你们了解我们的作风 对吧?
Right. Right. So you know how my people act, huh?
但还在这里问我你们弟弟的下落
And yet here you are, asking me where your brother is.
嘿 别激动 伙计 别激动
Hey, hey. Ease up, man. Ease up.
伤害对寻找你们的弟弟无济于事
Look, hurting me ain't gonna help you find your brother.
嘿 阿里没给我们打电♥话♥ 他绝对不会这么做
Hey, Ari hasn't called us, and he knows better.
我就说实话吧
Truth.
有时候阿里要是不想被你们烦 就会玩消失
Yo. Sometimes Ari dips when he doesn't wanna be bothered by y'all.
“玩消失”是什么意思?
What the fuck is "dips"?
就是避开你们俩
Like, avoids. Both of youse.
我们干吗要跟这混♥蛋♥废话? - 我们干吗还坐在这里?
Why are we talking with this asshole?Why are we still sitting here?
我们打烂他的脸 提醒一下他我们是谁
Let's break his face, remind him who we are.
他知道我们是谁
He knows who we are.
对吧?卡尔顿?
Right? Carlton?
你知道我们是谁吗?
You know who we are?
你们弟弟有时候 觉得你俩把他当废物看
Nikos, I'm just saying,your brother, sometimes he feels like y'all don't see what he can bring to the table.
他有点受够了
You know, that shit gets a little old, man.
所以人们有时候会厌倦被人轻视
So, sometimes people get tired of getting looked down on.
人们觉得他们心里没点数
People thinking they don't know what the fuck they're doing.
对 有时候是这样 人们会厌倦那种事
Yeah. Sometimes people get fed up with that shit.
他们会想走开
They wanna bounce.
你们懂我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
听着 我给你们一条建议
Look, here's my advice.
别为了找你们弟弟把费城翻个底朝天 放轻松就好
Instead of tearing up all Philly trying to find your brother, just fall back.
等阿里出现时
And, you know, when Ari shows up,
他就能告诉你们自己为何那么做
then he can tell you why he did what he did.
答案或许会出乎你们的意料
Answer might surprise you.
可恶的美国文化 - 可不是嘛
Shit culture. - Tell me about it.
我跟你说了 如果卡尔顿知道什么 他肯定会面对面告诉我们
I told you if Carlton knew something,he would tell us if we were face-to-face.
绝对的
Definitely.
所以你是说我们对待阿里的态度 就像你弟弟对你的态度?
So, you're saying we treat Ari the way your brother treats you?
阿里说你弟弟很操蛋
Ari said he's a shitty fucking brother to you.
说你呢 - 说我什么?
Hey. - Hey what?
你总是折磨阿里 - 我吗?你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
You torture Ari. - Me?What the fuck are you talking about?
他从小到大 你总是对他大呼小叫
You've been yelling at him his whole life.
我就先走了 你们处理家务事 好吗?
So, I'm gonna go ahead and let y'all work this family shit out, all right?
卡尔顿 我们感谢你的诚实 但我们依然需要你这周还钱
Carlton, we appreciate your honesty. But we still expect our money, this week.
关于这个
Oh, oh, oh. About that.
嘿 听着 你们知道我是谁
Yo, look, you know who this is.
这条简短的视频信息 是想告诉你们 我会还清
Uh, quick video message to let you guys know that I'm gonna go ahead and pay
卡尔顿60万美元的债
Carlton's $600,000 debt
等周一早上银行一开门 我就尽快把钱转过去
I'll wait for Monday morning, the banks open,I'll wire you guys the money ASAP.
这是我们之间的视频和口头合约
剧集 | 真相(2021) | 导航列表