要是有任何安保人员的踪迹艾拉就回不去了
Any sign of your security, and you don't get Ella back.
(劳伦斯 亚当)
(致命暴♥乱♥发生后英国官员逃离巴库大使♥馆♥)
(备忘录)
(中情局嫌疑人-亚当劳伦斯)
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
(可能向外国特工泄密)
(无论任何情况此文件都不可外传)
小玛?
Mads?
她在哪里?你带她回来了吗?她在哪里?
Where is she? Did you bring her? Where is she?
我手下有一名特工正在帮我确保她被释放
One of my agents is helping me secure her release.
-什么时候?-坐下
When? -Sit down.
-我们安排好了时间和地点-为什么不能是现在?
We have a time and a place.
请你坐下 听我说
Why isn't this happening now? -Maddy. Please, sit down. Listen to me.
对方是卧底 所以我不能冒险暴露对方的身份
They're undercover, so I can't risk exposing them,
所以不能带安保人员过去
which means I can't take my security detail with me.
我需要让他们认为我跟你一起在家里
I need them to think that I'm here at home with you
这样我就能独自溜出去了
so I can slip out alone.
我跟你一起去
I'm gonna come with you.
好 你在车上等着
Okay. Wait here.
-为什么?-可能会有危险
Why? -It might not be safe.
你说是你手下的特工
You said it was one of your agents.
小玛 我不想吓到对方我很快就回来
Mads, I don't wanna spook them. I won't be long.
让表继续跳 我马上回来
Keep the meter running. I'll be right back.
艾拉在哪里?
Where's Ella?
很近 先把格拉茨的资料给我
Close. Give me the Gratz file first.
你要用来干什么?
What are you gonna do with it?
不关你的事
That's not your concern.
你知道她在竞选首相 处于领先地位
You know she's running for office. She's the front-runner for prime minister.
如果你想把艾拉要回来你知道该怎么做
You know what you have to do if you want Ella back.
我把她放到南华克桥附近你不用担心
I'll drop her near Southwark Bridge. You don't need to worry.
-搞定了吗?-搞定了
Is it done? -Yeah.
麻烦到南华克大桥
Southwark Bridge, please.
艾拉?
Ella?
爸爸!
Dad!
-Thank goodness.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry.
(秘密情报局)
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
这是怎么回事 亚当?我一大早就要上法庭了
What the hell is this, Adam? I'm in court first thing.
-我很重视你的建议-凌晨三点?
I value your advice. -At three in the morning?
吉特 我能信任的人不多
I don't have many people I can trust, Kit.
拜托
Please.
36小时前 我女儿被绑♥架♥了我不知道谁是幕后主使
My daughter was kidnapped 36 hours ago. I don't know who by.
我交出了外交大臣的情报才把她要了回来
I handed over intelligence on the foreign secretary to get her back.
情报是我从马丁安吉利斯爵士那里获取的
I obtained it from Sir Martin Angelis,
他那里藏有很多泄露的情报
who has a cache of compromising intel
英国政♥府♥机构里所有人的资料都有
on everyone in the British establishment,
包括我自己
myself included.
我把档案交给了前俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
The agent I handed it to is a former Russian spy.
我想档案会被用来影响首相选举的结果
I imagine it'll be used to affect the outcome of the leadership election.
这是我的辞呈
My letter of resignation.
我还没有签名
I haven't signed it yet.
-你打算把辞呈公开吗?-我不想这样对待我的家人
Do you intend to go public? -I don't wanna do that to my family.
我必须保护他们
I have to protect them.
现在已经晚了
It's a little late for that.
叛国罪可判无期徒刑
Treason carries a life sentence.
你妻子知道吗?
Does your wife know?
当然不知道
Of course not.
很好 如果她知道可能会有共谋罪的嫌疑
Good, because if she did, she could be guilty of conspiracy.
我希望能达成协议
I'm hoping a deal can be made.
什么协议?
What kind of deal?
以情报换取自己免受起诉
Immunity from prosecution in exchange for information.
-你有安吉利斯的文件夹吗?-没有
Are you in possession of Angelis's files? -No.
-你知道俄♥罗♥斯♥特工在哪里吗?-她失踪了
Do you know where the Russian agent is? -She's gone to ground.
那你得找到她并揭穿她
Then you've got to find her and expose her.
我拿到了你要的文件 都准备好了
I've got your file. You're all set.
很高兴你还是那么厉害 小蜜蜂
Nice to see you haven't lost your touch, Little Bee.
让安吉利斯上钩 然后拿到文件
Get Angelis on the hook and then get the files.
只有这样才能保护你的家人
It's the only way to protect your family.