不要!
No, no! No!
她在哪里?他们在怎么找她?
Where is she? What are they doing to find her?
警方正重点调查她给我打电♥话♥的区域
The police are focusing on the area she called me from.
他们在寻求目击者帮助从公交车和商店搜索闭路电视画面
They're appealing to witnesses.
-Searching CCTV from buses and shops.
听着 我们会找到她的
Hey. Hey! We will find her.
为什么是艾拉?
Why Ella?
这是针对军情六处的
It's aimed at MI6. All right?
他们也袭击了安吉利斯所以不是针对个人的
They attacked Angelis too. It's not personal.
-天啊!-我不是说…
Christ, Adam! -Sorry. I don't mean--
-她是我们的女儿 当然是针对个人-我知道 我只是说…
She's our daughter. It's personal. -I realize that. I'm just saying--
-卡勒姆也有危险吗?-没有
Well, is Callum at risk as well? -No. I…
我…我不知道 我…
I don't know. I--
他们为什么不…他们为什么不对你下手?
Why didn't they… Why didn't they come for you?
这就是他们对我下手的方式!
This is them coming for me!
亚当 是谁?谁是幕后主使?
Adam, who is this? Who's doing this?
别拿官方机密那套狗屁来糊弄我你必须马上告诉我
And don't give me any shit about official secrets. I need to know now.
我…
I--
抱歉 我得接这通电♥话♥
Sorry, I have to take this.
她在哪里?你在耍什么花招?
Where is she, Kara?
-What the fuck kind of game is this? -Hey, hey, hey.
-嘿 她不在我手上-我不相信你
I don't have her. -I don't believe you.
我从没骗过你 亚当
I've never lied to you, Adam. If I'd taken your kid, you'd know why.
如果我带走了你的孩子我会告诉你原因的
听着 我现在进入了警方的服务器我在看所有能获取的录像
Look, I'm in the police server right now and looking at all the CCTV I can get.
看不到她的踪迹
There's no sign of her.
手法很专业 还有别的人在搞鬼
This was a professional job. There's someone else at play here.
胡扯 谁?
-Bullshit. Who? -I don't know yet.
我暂时还不知道但我可以帮你找到艾拉
But I can help you find Ella.
我不相信你 卡拉
I don't-- I don't trust you, Kara.
现在你需要我
Right now, you need me.
这样你就可以继续把我当你的线人了?
What, so you can keep working me as an asset?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你等着我来收拾你
I'm coming after you.
对 说吧
Yeah, go ahead.
这是断电零零号♥
This is Black Guard zero-zero.
我们确ren了她的船的位置队伍已经就位
We've located her boat. Team's in place.
区域已经守好了
Area's secure.
请下令 完毕
Say the word. Over.
这是非正式任务
This is off the books.
-不会记录在案-收到 长官
No records. -Copy that, sir.
你们可以行动了
You have a green light.
准备行动 待命
Engaging now. Stand by.
我女儿在那里吗?
Is my daughter there?
否定 待命 我们在处理 长官肯定有人住在这里
Oh fuck… -We're on it, sir.
Negative. Stand by.
那就把她找出来
-Someone is definitely living here. So find her.
船上没有人 人已经走了 长官
There's no one on board. They've gone, sir.
妈的
Fuck.
拜托了 亲爱的 吃几口就好
Come on, love. Just a few bites.
艾拉什么时候回家?
When's Ella coming home?
她知道我们在找她 对吗?
She does know we're trying to find her, doesn't she?
噢 亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
她当然知道
Of course she does.
Oh…
吃吧 吃了会好受点
Eat. Make you feel good.
Whew.
抱歉 女士 你介不介意我…
Sorry, ma'am. Do you mind if I…
没问题 请便
Yeah, sure. Please, help yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
-要牛奶吗?-好的
Milk? -Uh, yeah.
情况这么严重 他还算淡定
He's holding up pretty well considering the circumstances.
是啊
Yeah.
我要去洗衣服你能帮我看他一会儿吗?
I have some laundry to do. Do you mind keeping an eye on him for a second?
没问题
No problem.
手法很专业 还有别的人在搞鬼
This was a professional job. There's someone else at play here.
胡扯 谁?
Bullshit. Who?
我暂时还不知道但我可以帮你找到艾拉
I don't know yet.
But I can help you find Ella.
我不相信你 卡拉
I don't trust you, Kara.
现在你需要我
Right now, you need me.
迪迪 有人带走了艾拉
Dede, someone's taken Ella.
什么?什么时候?
What? When?
昨晚
Last night.
然后亚当接到一个电♥话♥但他非得背着我聊
And then Adam got a call, but he wouldn't answer it in front of me.
他是去外面接的 对方是个女人
He took it outside. It was a woman.
你录音了?
You recorded him?
不管他现在说什么 我都不能信
I can't trust anything he's telling me now.
有蹊跷 她说话带口音
Something's going on. Uh, she had an accent.
是东欧口音 也许是俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
Eastern European, maybe Russian.
他叫她卡拉
He called her Kara.
他们聊了什么?
What did they talk about?
聊怎么把艾拉找回来
Just getting Ella back.
他陷入了麻烦 迪迪 我心里很清楚
He's caught up in something, Dede. I know it.
我不知道该怎么办我就是很担心我们的女儿
I don't know what the fuck to do. And I'm just so worried about our girl.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
玛迪 我不是来度假的
Maddy, I'm not here on vacation.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
因为你是我的朋友 我也很爱你所以我才自愿报名参加这份任务
I volunteered for this assignment because you're my friend, and I love you.
任务?
Assignment?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
中情局一直在监视亚当是如何一步步爬升的
The CIA has been watching Adam's rise.
他升得很快取得了一连串的情报胜利
It's meteoric. A string of intel wins, our best agents are missing.
连我们最厉害的特工都没拿到情报
现在他成了军情六处史上最年轻的局长
And now he's the youngest-ever head of MI6.
迪迪 这是怎么回事?
Dede, what the hell is this?
我们认为亚当变节了
We think Adam's been compromised.
自从他在巴库进行了大使♥馆♥救援行动之后
Ever since Baku, when he saved the embassy.
我们认为他是在那时遇到了联络人
We think that's where he met his contact,
从那时起 对方就给他提供情报现在他们来讨债了
that they've been feeding him intel ever since, and now they've come to collect.
不 你也了解亚当
No. You know Adam.
不!
No!
玛迪 亚当卷入的事情可能会将你的家人置于危险之中
Maddy, your family are in danger because of something Adam might be caught up in.
告诉我你没有利用赫尔曼德发生的事情
Tell me that you're not using what happened in Helmand
来操纵我
to manipulate me right now.
你救了我一命 我非常感恩
You saved my life, and I'm very grateful.
我永远都没办法报答你但我不是你的线人
There's nothing I could do to repay you.
But I'm not your fucking asset.
我只是想再次拯救你
I'm just trying to save you again.
我们得见面
We gotta meet.
我需要那份录音
I need that recording.
长官 我更换了你的护卫小组成员
Sir, I've made some changes to your security detail.
-彼得巴恩斯-幸会
PS Peter Barnes. -Good to meet you.
-幸会-我把他从克拉伦斯府挖来了
Likewise. -I poached him from Clarence House.
-我们得谈谈日程安排-我把你的日程清空了
We need to talk about the schedule. -I've cleared your diary.
让我把不重要的事情都取消专心找你女儿吧
Let me take everything that isn't essential.
谢谢 我很感激
Concentrate on finding your daughter. -Thanks. I appreciate that.
外交大臣在等你她坚持要当面做简报
The foreign secretary's waiting for you.
She insisted on a face-to-face briefing.
亚当 我感到很难过我无法想象你有多难受
Adam, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through.
谢谢你 部长
Thank you, Minister.
我已经请助理总监向我们汇报了
I've asked the assistant commissioner to brief us both.
我需要知道这对国♥家♥安♥全♥可能会带来什么影响 所以…
this situation might have for national security, so…
I need to know what implications
-有目击者吗?-绑♥架♥发生前有几个人看到她
You have any witnesses? -A few sightings prior to the abduction.
当然了 虽然不该问
Of course, I know better than to ask
但我想知道这是否跟军情六处正在进行的行动有关
if this is connected to an ongoing MI6 operation.
但考虑到马丁爵士和现在这起事件
But given Sir Martin and now this,
我们需要更多地插手你的官方通讯
there are limits as to how much we can intrude on your official communications.
所以一旦绑♥架♥者跟你联♥系♥了你必须通知我们
So as soon as the kidnapper makes contact, you have to inform us.
明白了
That's understood.
丽贝卡 你可以先去忙了
We'll let you get on, Rebecca.
我觉得你应该考虑回避一下
I think you need to consider stepping aside.
不可能
That's not gonna happen. -Adam.
亚当 要让带走艾拉的人安全放她回来 对方肯定会索求回报
Whoever took Ella will want something for her safe return.
你觉得我会跟他们谈判?