你抓错人了 贝洛娃
You're making a mistake, Belova.
有人给军情六处局长下毒了
Someone poisoned the head of MI6.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的嫌疑最大
Russia is the prime suspect.
卡拉 你想告诉我什么吗?
Is there something you want to tell me, Kara?
你为什么觉得跟我有关?
What makes you think it's got anything to do with me?
我退役了是你把我赶出去的 记得吗?
I'm retired. You threw me out, remember?
那你在伦敦做什么 卡拉?
Then what are you doing in London, Kara?
这些人是你在巴库的队员
These men were on your team in Baku,
那是你第一次遇见亚当劳伦斯的地方
where you first met Adam Lawrence.
你们是旧情人
You were lovers.
你对他还有感觉吗?
Do you still have feelings for him?
离他远点 卡拉
Stay away from him, Kara.
要是你做了什么事让英国人找我们算账的话
If you do anything that the British can lay at our door,
我们会确保让你消失得无影无踪
we'll make sure you disappear without a trace.
反正也没人会想念你
It's not as if anyone will miss you.
-我好爱你-我也爱你
I love you so much. -I love you too.
(即将上任的首相?)
嘿
Hey.
你昨晚去哪了?
Um, where were you last night?
我在向罗萨诺做简报把一些零碎的事情做完
Oh, I was, uh, briefing Rosanno. Just tying up some loose ends.
你没事吧?
You okay?
艾拉昨晚醒来 尖叫着说要找你
Um, Ella woke up screaming for you last night.
她说她感觉他们又把她带走了
She said she felt like they were taking her all over again.
她在你面前摆出一副很勇敢的样子
She's putting on a brave face for you.
她还说了什么?
What else did she say?
说找到她的是一个女人
That it was a woman who found her.
对 我跟你说过了我手下的一名卧底特工
Yeah, I told you. One of my undercover agents.
她替你工作多久了?
How long have you been running her?
玛迪…
Maddy…
时间长得能把女儿的生命交到她手上玛?
Long enough to trust her with our daughter's life, I suppose?
我们已经把她找回来了 已经结束了
We got her back. It's over.
是吗?
Is it?
要不我们四个人去散几天心吧 你觉得怎么样?
What do you feel about taking off for a few days, the four of us?
我们需要互相陪伴一阵子你和我也需要谈谈
We need some time together. And I feel like you and I have to talk.
-我们也许有话要说-什么话?
There might be things to say. -What kind of things?
我要辞职了 玛迪
I'm gonna resign, Maddy.
能救回艾拉 我们很幸运
We got so lucky getting Ella back.
我不能再让你们任何人冒险了
I just can't take that chance again with any of you.
你和孩子们…
You and the kids are…
天 要是没有你们三个我一无是处
God, I'm nothing without you three.
不如现在就走吧?
Why don't we just go now?
听着 我需要先处理一些事情
Listen, I need to take care of some things first.
等我们出去了 我会把一切解释清楚先让我把事处理妥当 好吗?
When we're away, I'll explain everything. Just let me make things right, okay?
谢谢你过来 大臣我们也可以在你的办公室见面
Thank you for coming, Minister. I would have met you at your office.
没关系 拉票活动刚刚结束我正准备回去呢
It's all right. I was on my way back from a hustings.
C 你女儿回来了 这是好消息听说是你的团队的功劳
Good news about your daughter, C. I hear it was down to your team.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 真是作孽啊 30分钟后我要上伦敦广播公♥司♥电台节目
Right. I'm on LBC in 30 minutes for my sins.
那你为什么想见我?安吉利斯的案子有没有突破?
So, why did you want to see me? Is there a break in the Angelis case?
我们发现了一起敲诈阴谋
We've uncovered a blackmail plot.
-恐怕你是目标-对方掌握了什么黑点?
I'm afraid you're the target, Minister. -What do they have on me?
去年九月你母亲那件事的证据
Evidence from last September regarding your mother.
你动用一架政♥府♥公务机载了一位姑息治疗的医生进来
You used a government plane to fly in a palliative care doctor.
是她求我这么做的
She begged me.
那样不人道
It's inhuman.
看着你爱的人遭那么大罪
To see someone you love suffering like that.
你和第一任妻子经历了那么多事你能理解吧?
You can understand that, can't you,
after everything you went through with your first wife?
是的 我知道
It is. I know.
马丁爵士向我保证已经把这事盖住了
Sir Martin assured me this had gone away.
你跟他谈过了?
You spoke to him about it?
他答应过要压下去
He promised to contain it.
他要什么回报?
What did he ask for in return?
没什么
Nothing.
他对我挺仗义的
He's been a good friend to me.
在我担任外交大臣期间他是我的忠实支持者
He's been a loyal supporter while I've been foreign secretary.
我是说 情报是怎么泄露出去的?
I mean, how did this intel leak in the first place?
我们正在查明具体情况但目前为止 情报还在外面
We are trying to ascertain the specifics, but, uh, it is out there for now.
你会帮我吗?
Will you help me?
我需要知道会有谁想敲诈你
I would need to know who would want to blackmail you.
多着呢
Oh, take your pick.
很多人都不想让我入主唐宁街十号♥
There's plenty of people who don't want me in Number 10.
但如果我是你我会从我的竞选对手开始调查
But if I were you, I'd start with my leadership rival.
梅尔尼科夫勋爵 能说几句吗?
Lord Melnikov, a few words?
这项新计划用体育鼓励更大的社会流动性
This new initiative uses sport to encourage greater social mobility.
这就是罗伯特柯比今天来这里支持的理念
And that's what Robert Kirby's here to support today.
他有能力释放人们的潜能
He gets what it takes to unlock people's potential.
作为下一任首相
And as our next prime minister,
我知道他是释放这个国家潜能的最佳人选
I know he's best placed to unlock this country's potential.
谢谢
Thank you.
-非常感谢-谢谢
Thanks very much. -Thank you.
你真好 谢谢
That's very kind. Thank you.
有什么问题的话 请随便问
If you have any questions, please.
柯比先生你对国民健康服务的立场是什么?
Mr. Kirby, what's your position on the NHS?
-文件在哪里?-在我的包里
Where's the file? -In my bag.
-你看过了吗?-是的
You've checked it out? -Yes.
挺震惊的 给了你很大的筹码能满足你的需要
It's pretty damning. Gives you all the leverage you need.
那你留着吧
Keep it.
你需要接近格拉茨
You need to make the approach to Gratz.
不行 对外情报局威胁我了他们派了贝洛娃来
No. The SVR threatened me. They sent Belova.
我拿到了你需要的东西现在我需要完成自己的任务了
I got what you asked for. Now I need to complete my own mission.
别这样 小蜜蜂
Don't be like that, Little Bee.
除非你完成工作不然我也捞不到什么好处
It's not much good to me unless you finish the job.
我来对付贝洛娃 给你争取更多时间但你得替我完成这事
I can buy you more time with Belova, but you have to do this for me.
确保今天交到格拉茨手里
Make sure Gratz gets it today.
喂
Hey.
是的 我对今天的结果感到很欣慰
Yes, I'm delighted by the result today
国会议员对我表现出了很大的信任我为此感到谦卑和荣幸
and humbled and honored by the faith my fellow MPs have shown in me.
你想见我?
Hey, you wanted to see me? -Tell me about Robert Kirby.
跟我说说我罗伯特柯比
天哪 你怎么这么直接?像直接请小妞喝酒
Jesus, buy a girl a drink, why don't you?
不能闲聊 好吧 不行 好的
No small talk. All right, nope. Okay, um…
他起步比较晚 在下议院才干了七年
Well, he was a late starter. He's only been in the Common seven years.
做生意的 是右♥派♥自♥由♥主义者的宠儿
Business background. He is a darling of the libertarian right.
-谁在资助他的竞选活动?-安东梅尔尼科夫
Who's funding his campaign? -Anton Melnikov.
他通过以低廉的价格
Made his fortune acquiring former state properties at bargain-bucket prices.
并购国有资产发了大财
挺俗套的故事
The usual story.
他很幸运 没有因为俄♥罗♥斯♥入侵乌克兰受到制裁
He was lucky not to be sanctioned over the invasion of Ukraine.
他怎么逃脱的?
How'd he get away with that?
他与俄♥罗♥斯♥割裂了关系往人道主义事业上加倍下工夫
He severed all ties with Russia
and doubled down on his philanthropic agendas.
房♥屋开♥发♥、食物银行和心理健康慈善机构
Housing developments, food banks, and a mental health charity.
五眼联盟会议在三分钟后开始
Your Five Eyes meeting starts in three minutes.
我要见安东梅尔尼科夫马上给他办公室打电♥话♥
I need to see Anton Melnikov. Call his office immediately.
-两点钟的会怎么办?-小帕可以代我出席
What about your two o'clock? -Patty can deputize.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
-你为什么要调查安东梅尔尼科夫?-我不能告诉你
Why are you looking into Anton Melnikov? -I can't tell you that.
真的吗?
Really? Jesus, Adam, Russia is my desk. If you're about to do something--
天啊 亚当 俄♥罗♥斯♥是我管的如果你要做什么…
可能是你管的 但这是我部门的事
It might be your desk, but it's my agency.
我不能告诉你因为在这件事上 我谁都不能相信
I can't tell you because I can't trust anyone with this right now.
连我都不信
Not even me.
我们是20年的老朋友了
After 20 years of friendship.
你是个臭白♥痴♥
You are a bloody idiot.
这栋楼里 我是唯一一个想帮你找到方向的人
I'm the only one trying to help you navigate this shit.
其他人都觉得你承受不了这么大的压力
Everyone else thinks you can't handle the pressure.
我不知道 也许他们是对的
I don't know. Maybe they're right.
但如果你不让我帮你那也许我也不干了
But if you won't let me help you, then maybe I'm done too.
你想单独处理这事吗?
You wanna handle this alone?
全都给你处理
It's all yours.
长官 先告辞了
Sir.
请举起双臂
Arms up, please.