Please help me.
跟我来 来吧
Come with me. Come on.
下楼小心点
Be careful of the steps.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
艾拉?
Ella?
卡拉?
Kara?
你和我在一起很安全 别担心我们得快点走 好吗?
You're safe with me. Don't worry.
-We have to do this quickly, okay?
我要我的爸爸
I want my dad.
Oh--
该死!
Fuck!
-长官?-我在东伦敦的德文克罗夫特街
Sir? -Pete, I'm in Devoncroft Row, East London.
过来
Get over here.
夫人
Ma'am.
没关系 这是我朋友迪迪
It's-- Uh, it's okay. It's my friend, Dede.
夫人 她不在名单上
Ma'am, she isn't on the list.
抱歉 弗兰克 这事不会再发生了
Sorry, Frank. It won't happen again.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 告诉我 怎么了?
Okay. Tell me. What is it?
警方追踪到了艾拉她在东伦敦的某个地方
The police tracked Ella to a location in East London.
他们赶到那里时 她已经不在了
When they got there, she was gone.
亚当打来了 没关系没事的 亚当?
It's Adam. It's okay. It's all right. Adam?
-小玛-你找到她了吗?
-Mads. Have you got her?
还没等我找到她 她就被人带走了
I didn't get to her. Someone else took her.
什么意思?“她被人带走了”是什么意思?
What do you mean? What do you mean, someone else took her?
我不明白 你追踪到了她的位置
I don't understand. You-- you tracked her down.
-我看到她了-那你也会看到谁带走了她
I saw her. -Well, then you saw who took her!
没看清楚
-Not clearly.
来吧 没关系 过来
Come on. It's okay. Come here.
如果他比警方更早地找到了艾拉那肯定有人帮他
If he found Ella before the police did, he must've had help.
要是能看清楚她的面貌就好了
I just wish I could see her more clearly.
他真的从没提起过她吗?
He's really never mentioned her?
没有
No.
看看他们在一起的样子
Look at them together.
玛迪 每个人都有秘密
Maddy… everybody has secrets.
唯一的区别是当真♥相♥浮出水面时破坏力会有多强
The only difference is the damage they do when the truth comes out. And…
真♥相♥必须浮出水面
it has to come out.
你知道的
You know that.
这不是他的真实身份
This isn't who he really is. -You fought for your country.
你为自己的国家而战
你愿意用你的生命来保护它
You were willing to protect it with your life. That--
那一定有什么特殊意义
It has to mean something.
亚当是怎么升上来的不重要
It doesn't matter how Adam got here.
他现在越界了
He's crossed over now.
你得为自己和孩子们着想想想怎么样对他们最好
You gotta think of yourself.
And the kids, what's best for them.
我想的只有这事
That's all I think about.
可以吗?
Okay?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我和你♥爸♥爸一起工作 是老朋友了
I work with your dad. We go way back.
他在哪里?你能带我去找他吗?
Where is he? Will you take me to him?
我们得低调一点 直到安全为止
We have to lie low until it's safe.
不 我想回家拜托你带我回家吧
No, I want to go home.
-Shh, shh. -Please just take me home.
别担心 小宝贝 你听着
Don't worry. Katyonak, look.
看到了吗?你在这里很安全
You see? We're safe here.
好吗?
All right?
来 你饿了吗?
Here. You hungry?
我想…
I think…
在这里
Here it is.
你喜欢巧克力吗?
You like chocolate?
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
-你叫什么名字?-卡拉
What's your name? -Kara.
等你见到你♥爸♥爸可以随便问他关于我的事情
You can ask your dad all about me when you see him.
那是谁?
Who's that?
这个女孩其实和你一样大
This girl is actually your age.
她叫法里哈 她有个弟弟叫库什是切尔西的粉丝
Fariha. She's got a brother, Kush, who's a Chelsea fan.
我刚给他寄了一件足球衫
I just sent him a football shirt.
他们是你的孩子吗?
Are they your kids?
不是
No.
是我朋友们的孩子
My friends'.
但为了他们和他们的家人我什么都愿意做
But I'd do anything for them.
And their families.
把你的巧克力吃了我要接这通电♥话♥ 好吗?
Eat your chocolate. I need to take this, okay?
-喂?-你♥他♥妈♥在哪里?
Hello? -Where the fuck are you?
跟你女儿聊得很开心
I'm having a nice chat with your daughter.
她是个很棒的女孩
She's a great girl.
你在玩什么游戏?
What are you playing at?
如果你想抢走她为什么还要带我去?
Why take me with you if you were planning to snatch her?
我需要向你证明最初带走她的不是我
I needed to prove to you that I didn't take her in the first place.
你应该相信我的
You should've believed me.
我跟你说了 你不是我的首要任务她在哪里?
You are not my priority here. I told you. Where is she?
很安全
Safe.
等我拿到需要的东西我就把她还给你
You'll get her back after I get what I need.
这就是我的意思 亚当
This is what I was talking about, Adam.
我帮你 你帮我
I help you. You help me.
我告诉过你 巴库文件夹里什么都没有
I told you, there's nothing in the Baku files.
我还需要别的东西
There's something else I need.
关于奥黛丽格拉茨的情报
Intel on Audrey Gratz.
不 她很干净 我们什么情报都没有
No, she's clean. We don't have anything.
也许不在官方记录里
Maybe it's not in the official records.
但你可以帮我拿到
But you can get it for me.
一份关于格拉茨的文件然后我就把艾拉还给你 代价不大
One file on Gratz, then you get Ella back. It's a small price.
也许根本不存在
It might not even exist.
肯定存在
It exists.
你撞上我可真是幸运
You're lucky you caught me.
我只是回来换身衣服
I only popped back for a change of clothes.
正准备回医院了
I'm about to head back to the hospital.
他怎么样?
How is he? -He's worried about you.
他很担心你
他听说了艾拉的事
He's heard about Ella.
我为你感到难过 亚当
I'm so sorry, Adam.
太糟糕了
It's awful.
有什么消息吗?
Is there any news?
知道她在谁手上吗?
You know who has her?
我也知道该怎么做才能把她救回来
And I know what I need to do to get her back.
一条情报
A piece of intel.
我觉得马丁可能会把这条情报留在家放在这样的文件夹里
Something I think Martin might have kept here at home in a file like this one.
他从没跟我谈过工作
He never talked to me about work.
从来没有?
Never?
玛迪肯定担心坏了
Maddy must be beside herself.
还有卡勒姆
And Callum.
玛丽 马丁中毒时
Mary, when Martin was poisoned,
他正和最高法♥院♥院长兰伯特勋爵吃午饭
he was having lunch with the President of the Supreme Court, Lord Lambert.
他带了这个文件夹里面全是已泄露的情报
He had this file with him. It's full of compromising intel.
封面有序列号♥ 是马丁的字迹
It's got a serial number on the front in Martin's handwriting.
我有理由相信他在家里藏有类似的文件夹
I have reason to believe he kept similar files here at home.
我很抱歉要这么问你但我需要看那些文件
I'm sorry to ask, but I do need to see those files.
我想你知道文件放在哪里
And I think you know where they are.
难道不是吗?
Don't you?
我早猜到会有这么一天
I knew this day would come.
听着 这是潘多拉的盒子
It's Pandora's box, you know.
我只需要一份文件
I only need one.
如果还有别的办法 我就不会问你了
If there was any other way, I wouldn't be asking.
-我得给马丁打电♥话♥-如果你打电♥话♥给他 他肯定不会同意
I'll have to call Martin. -If you call him, he will say no.
然后我女儿的生死就是由你来决定了
And then my daughter's life is in your hands.
这样不会有好结果的
Nothing good can come of this.
你得把这道门拉到一边太重了 我拉不开
You need to pull this across. It's too heavy for me.
他把文件放在这里 给你五分钟时间
He keeps them in here. You've got five minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
(表现报告 A-G)
(格雷茨 奥黛丽)
(死亡)
(临终关怀医师)
我拿到文件了
I've got the file.
博罗市场 晚上九点 一个人来
Borough Market, 9:00 p.m. Come alone.