Might we discuss the counterterrorism agents
突袭进入多佛港的轮船我们能讨论一下特工的细节吗?
that stormed a ferry inbound to Dover, dressed as a maintenance crew?
他们干掉了荷兰极右组织的两名成员
They took out two members of a Dutch far-right group.
其中一人在背包里装了钉子炸♥弹♥
One of them had a nail bomb in a backpack.
咱们干得不错
Well done us.
我的联♥系♥人没有给我发出警示
I had no warning from my networks.
长官 昨天深夜我突然听说你联♥系♥了反恐小组
I hear you reached out to the counterterrorism squad
提供了国际海事组织识别码
with an IMO number, sir, late last night.
我们避免了很多人伤亡…
We avoided multiple casualties--
欧洲极右翼组织属于我管辖的范围你应该通知我
The European far-right falls under my purview. I should've been informed.
事出紧急 这也不是我的作风
We didn't have time, and it's not how I do things.
你应该习惯一下
Should get used to that.
先生 警方把马丁爵士的公文包还回来了
The police returned Sir Martin's briefcase, sir.
在我把公文包送到他家之前你需要将所有机密文件取出来
You need to remove any confidential files before I send it to his home.
帕特里克在外面等着需要见你一会儿
And Patrick's outside if you have a second.
好 让他进来吧
Uh, yeah, send him in.
(关于奈吉尔兰伯特勋爵的非法移♥民♥及婚外情调查报告)
你刚刚在会议室里是对马利克宣示权威吗?
Did I detect a bit of dick swinging back there with Malik?
进来
Get in here. Can you shut the door?
-能把门关上吗?-好的
Yep.
最高法♥院♥院长?这是什么?
The President of the Supreme Court? What is this?
是在老头的公文包里找到的
It was in the old man's briefcase. Have you ever seen a file like this?
-你见过这种文件吗?-没有
No.
长官 艾拉放学后私人随扈去她学校里接她
Sir. Ella's protection officer went to pick her up after school,
但她从另一个出口走了
but she left by a different exit.
她不在我们的视线里
We don't have eyes on her.
(追踪卫星信♥号♥♥)
接下来两分钟内我们应该可以追踪到她的手♥机♥
We should be able to track her phone in the next two minutes.
她在想什么啊?
What the hell is she thinking?
她正值青春期 想维护自己的权利她会直接回家的
She'll be… heading straight home.
-She's a teenager asserting herself.
她打过来了 艾拉!
Here she is. Ella!
爸爸 有人跟踪我
Dad. Someone's following me.
是个女人 我吓死了
-It's a woman. I'm freaking out.
-你在哪儿 亲爱的?-学校旁的运河这儿
Where are you, sweetheart? -The canal near school.
她在运河旁边 好 哪一边?
She's by the canal. Okay, wh-- which side?
我不知道 我很害怕 爸爸
I don't know. I'm scared, Dad.
没事 亲爱的
No… no, it's okay, sweetheart.
我就在这里 但你的线路不稳定
I'm right here, but you're cutting out.
-保持冷静-太抱歉了
-Stay calm. -I'm so sorry.
去大路上 找一家商店
Go back to the road, find a shop.
找人帮你
Just ask someone to help.
艾拉?
Ella?
派一支队伍过去在整个区域撒网调查
God. Get a team out there immediately.
这就去做 长官
Throw a net over the entire area. -I'm on it, sir.
艾拉出了点意外
Something's happening with Ella.
她甩掉了私人随扈 离开了学校
Um, she slipped out of school without her protection officer.
她想自己走回家从运河那儿打电♥话♥给我
She wanted to walk home alone. But she called me from the canal.
她很慌张 有事不对劲
She's very distressed. Something's wrong.
亚当 出什么事了?
Adam, what's happening?
可能有人在跟踪她
There's a chance someone's following her.
我们联♥系♥不上她了但应急响应小组已经赶过去了
We've lost contact, but there's a response team on the way to her now.
亚当 你必须找到她
Adam, you find her.
找到她 把她带回家
You just find her and you bring her home.
我会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
好
Okay.
该死
Fuck.
这是我们之间的私事 明白吗?我已经照你说的做了
This is between us, all right? I did what you asked for.
你要是敢动我女儿
If you touch my daughter,
我他妈会不惜一切手段毁了你!
I will use every means at my disposal to fucking destroy you!
不要!
No!