佐伊?把大家召集起来有很重要的事情
Zoe? Get everybody in. This is category A.
我需要我们手上所有安东梅尔尼科夫的资料
I need everything we have on Anton Melnikov.
-叫大家立刻到我办公室报到-没问题
Tell everyone to report to my office. -Of course.
-皮特 请加快速度-好的 长官
Pete, pick up the pace, please. -Yes, sir.
-各位 来吧-对不起 长官 我需要你停下
Guys, come on. -Sorry, sir, but I need you to hold here.
你在说什么?这是我的办公室
Charlie Alpha four…
What? That's my office in there.
-弗兰克 他在跟谁说话?-我不知道
Frank, who's he talking to? -I have no idea.
奥拉米德 怎么回事?
Olamide, what's going on?
你的安全许可已被撤销
Your clearance has been revoked.
谁下的命令?
On whose orders?
马丁爵士
Sir Martin's.
我知道他跟你说了什么但我们要应对一场危机
I don't know what he's told you, but we have a crisis.
-我要进我的办公室-我无能为力
I need to get into my office. -I can't help you with that.
我需要你交上手♥机♥和通行证
I'll need your phone and your pass.
-爸爸 你被开除了吗?-听着 没事的 儿子
Dad, have you been fired? -Look, it's all right, son.
你能重复一遍吗?
Can you repeat that?
这是大错特错
This is a big mistake.
各位 我们走吧
All right, guys, we're gonna go.
-我们要去哪里?-安全的地方
Where are we going? -Somewhere safe.
迪迪 他看到我了
Dede. Dede, he saw me.
他看到我了!他知道我跟你合作
He fucking saw me! He knows I was there working with you.
他一定找到钱包里的追踪器了
He must've found the tracker in his wallet.
他一离开南岸就把我们甩掉了
He dropped us as soon as he left the South Bank.
多亏了你 我们终于确定了身份
We finally made a definitive ID, thanks to you.
卡拉尤索娃 不再是神秘人物
Kara Yusova. No longer a ghost.
在巴库之后 她只短暂现身过几次很快又消失了
After Baku, she only crops up on the grid a couple of times before vanishing again.
你知道她现在在哪里吗?
Do you know where she is now?
我们认为她和亚当在一起
We think she's with Adam.
很明显 他们在合作
It's obvious they're working together.
他真的没有跟你联♥系♥过吗?
Has he really not made contact at all?
有 我跟他聊过了
Yeah, I spoke to him.
他跟我说他不信任我
He told me that he didn't trust me
还说他的孩子不安全
and that his kids weren't safe.
他这么说?
That's what he said?
明说是他的孩子?
His kids--
玛迪 在你们整段婚姻关系中他一直都在骗你
Maddy, he has lied to you throughout your entire marriage.
他会连累你的
He will drag you down with him.
你现在就可以跟他切断关系这是你的机会
You can cut loose from him now. This is your chance.
我做不到
I can't do that.
因为我爱我的孩子们
Because I love my kids.
我只是需要理解…
I just need to understand--
你没什么好理解的了
There's nothing more to understand.
他是个叛国♥贼♥
He's a traitor.
我们会找到他们俩找出来把他们抓起来
And we're gonna find them both and bring them in.
待在这里 如果你想要回孩子我是最靠谱的人
Stay here. I'm your best shot at getting the kids back.
过去几个小时
In the last few hours,
社交媒体一直在大做文章
social media has been having a field day
指控外交大臣奥黛丽格拉茨
with allegations that the foreign secretary, Audrey Gratz,
用一架政♥府♥公务机带外国医生入境
used a government plane to fly a doctor into the country
给她母亲实施安乐死
to assist with her mother's death.
事态仍在发展中…
This is a developing story.
We'll bring you what we can. Let's go down to Westminster.
-Our correspondent…
Gratz has informed…
今晚的竞选…
-Tonight's leadership debate…
Ow…
奥拉米德?
Olamide?
很高兴见到你 长官
Good to see you, sir.
你可以把公文包拿过来
You can bring the briefcase through.
都在里面了 长官
It's all there, sir.
马丁 你才刚出院
Martin, you've just got out of hospital.
我不会工作太久的我需要处理一下这个情况
I won't be long. There's a situation I need to deal with.
不能让亚当处理吗?
Well, can't Adam take care of it?
亚当变节了 玛丽他就是我需要处理的情况
Adam's compromised, Mary.
-He's the situation.
我以为他跟我们是一边的
I… thought he was on our side.
是啊 他把大家都骗了
Yes. Well, he's lied to all of us.
他带孩子们出城了
He's taken the children out of town.
这辆车最近一次出现是在A24公路往南的服务区
The car was last seen at the services on the A24 heading south. Nothing since.
然后就没有新消息了
他要去哪里?
Where's he headed?
他们有周末度假屋吗?你猜他们最有可能去哪里?
Do they have a weekend place? What's your best guess?
你比任何人都了解他 玛丽
You know him better than most, Mary.
能让我们单独谈谈吗 奥拉米德?
Will you give us a moment, please, Olamide?
Ahem…
他把孩子们牵扯进来了 玛丽我只是想保护他们 好吗?
He's dragged the children into this, Mary. I just want to protect them, all right?
这是我们应该替席安做的
We owe that much to Sián.
别说那鬼话
Don't give me that.
你好几年都没见过他们了
You haven't seen them for years.
如果我告诉你…
If I tell you…
你要向我保证 你不会让孩子们受伤
I want you to promise me the children won't be hurt.
你以为我是什么人?
What do you think I am?
我了解你 马丁
I know you, Martin.
-我了解你-在我心里 孩子们不成威胁
I know you. -The children aren't a threat to me.
席安的父母在萨里霍普伍德附近有座房♥子
Sián's parents had a place near Hopewood in Surrey.
她和亚当会在周末去那里
She and Adam used it on weekends.
我去把地址找出来
I'll find the address.
文件安全吗?
And the files are secure?
是的 都在掌控之中 长官
Yes. All in hand, sir.
我要颁发杀人执照授权将安东梅尔尼科夫杀掉
I'm issuing a section 7 on Anton Melnikov…
还要把亚当劳伦斯除掉
and Adam Lawrence.
-长官 我们不能…-他已经做出选择了
Sir, we couldn't-- -He's made his choice.
亚当劳伦斯现在对国家构成威胁
Adam Lawrence now constitutes a threat to the nation.
-有处理这事的人选吗?-只是在提供消息
Do we have a man in place? -Only to feed back.
对 但他是我们的人
Yeah, but he's one of ours.
对 把他派到萨里的房♥子
Yeah, so send him to the house in Surrey.
今晚就动手 我们让尤索娃来背锅
Do it tonight. We lay the blame on Yusova.
(亚当劳伦斯)
-我是亚当 请留言-该死!
-This is Adam. Please leave a message. Fuck!
(席安劳伦斯死亡通知)
(深切怀念席安劳伦斯原姓:里德)
(搜索土地和房♥产里德 霍普伍德 萨里)
(里德:弗雷德里克度假屋霍普伍德 萨里)
找到匹配结果了
We have a hit.
车牌号♥匹配上了
A license plate match
在A24号♥公路往南方向萨里的罗克汉姆服务站
at the Rockham service station on the A24 southbound, Surrey.
他们停下来买♥♥食物和加油
They stopped for food and gas.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
-在这里没有进展-我们找到他的车了
We're not getting anywhere. -We found his car.
但你不知道车要去哪里你也没有找到我的孩子们
But you don't know where it's going, and you don't have my children.
请盯好她 银行卡、电♥话♥和用车
Keep eyes on her, please. Cards, phone, vehicle.
妈妈什么时候来?
When's Mum coming?
我不知道 她要上班
I don't know, love. She has to work.
弗兰克呢?他会来吗?
What about Frank? Is he coming?
弗兰克不再照顾我们了
Frank doesn't look after us anymore.
而且他也不是你的朋友 从来都不是
And he's not your friend anyway. He never was.
(保守党♥魁♥竞选新闻)
(离选举还剩一周民调显示格拉茨领先柯比七分)
你和玛迪吵架了吗?
Did you and Maddy have a fight?
对 算是吧
Yeah, sort of.
是因为卡拉吗?
Was it about Kara?
对
Yeah.
但不是你想的那样
But it's not what you think.
卡拉和我合作
Kara and I are working together.
情况很严重 我们正在努力解决问题
There's a very serious situation, and… we are trying to fix it.
这跟她照顾的一家人有关吗?
Is it something to do with the families she looks after?
她跟你聊起他们了?
She told you about them?
嘿 过来
Here, come here.
我不想让你担心 好吗?
I really don't want you to worry, okay?
玛迪和我会永远保护你和卡勒姆
Maddy and I will always protect you and Callum.
永远都会
Always.
好吗?
All right?
来 我爱你
Come here. I love you.
安乐死是什么?
What's a mercy killing?
什么?
A what?
(新首相最有潜力人选被安乐死爆♥炸♥性丑闻缠身)
-谁来了?-我不知道 你和弟弟留在这里
Who is it? -Don't know.