Hmm.
我不会把事情搞砸的 奇根
I don't fuck up, Keegan.
就交给你了
I leave that to you.
宝贝
Babe.
我只是不想有持械随扈护送我
I just don't want an armed escort.
我们可以跟他们谈谈让一切尽量正常一点
Well, we can talk to them. Try and keep things as normal as possible.
所以要有个副手
That's why you have a deputy.
万一主要负责人出了意外就能有人接手
In case something happens to the person in charge.
所以你♥爸♥爸真的需要挑起重任
So your dad really has to step up now.
我刚刚才在学校找到了属于自己的圈子
I just found my group at school.
艾玛和她的小圈子也刚刚开始不欺负我了
And Emma and her lot have only just stopped picking on me.
我只是不想让情况改变
I just don't want things to change.
是啊
Yeah.
你以为会发生什么?没有任何14岁的女孩想成为出头鸟
What did you expect? No 14-year-old girl wants to stand out.
是啊 我知道我只是不知道我该怎么处理
Sure. No, I know. I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do about it.
什么都不用做
Nothing.
她需要点时间消化 我们都需要时间
She just needs time. We all need a bit of time.
我不知道自己是否准备好了
I don't know if I'm ready.
从你踏入职场开始积攒的经验都是为此刻做准备
Your whole career has been building up to this.
不然他也不会任命你做副局长
He wouldn't have made you deputy otherwise.
这话有点难以说出口
Oh, um… slightly awkward,
但如果合你意的话我需要你叫我C 或者局长
but I will need you to call me C, or Chief, if you prefer.
我是指在私人随扈面前这样能维护我的权威
In front of the PPOs, you know, to maintain authority.
我觉得这样很重要
I think it's important. -Mmm.
要看情况吧
It depends.
-你还会倒垃圾吗?-会啊
Will you still be taking the bins out? -Mmm, yeah.
我会需要持械人员陪同 但没问题
I mean, I'll need an armed escort, but sure, that's okay.
那样的话 行吧 局长
Well, in that case…
-Chief.
对不起
Sorry.
-拜托!-不 我必须接
Come on! -No, I have to-- I have to take it!
等我一下
Just give me a second.
-喂-局长 我们找到了一具尸体
Yeah. -C, we found the body.
Haven't touched it.
在哪儿?
Where?
-他是谁?-托马斯奇根
Who is he? Thomas Keegan.
36岁 有两项罪名
Thirty-six years old, two convictions.
一项持械抢劫罪一项非法持有枪♥械♥罪
One for armed robbery. One for possession of firearms.
验尸报告出来后我们会掌握更多信息
We'll know more after the postmortem,
但验尸员很肯定他是因被人下毒而死
but the medical examiner is fairly certain the cause of death was poisoning.
投毒者跟给马丁爵士下毒的是同一人这种可能性有多大?
What are the odds that it's the same poison Sir Martin was given?
不过这次的剂量是致命的
Only this time, the dose was fatal.
是啊 有人在掩盖他们的行踪
Yeah, someone's covering their tracks.
马丁爵士醒过来了
Sir Martin's conscious.
听说是个女人
I heard it was a woman.
Mm.
要是她想 也可以把我杀了
She could have killed me if she wanted to.
为什么不杀了我?
Why didn't she?
因为不是私人恩怨这只是更大计划的一部分
Because it's not personal. It's part of something bigger.
Good.
发生得太不是时候了
Now, this is the worst possible time.
正值领袖选举期间
The leadership election.
局势非常动荡 谁都不要信
Very volatile. Do not trust anyone.
不要相信警方 甚至自己人也不可信
Not the police, not even your own people.
其中一些人会怀疑你是否能胜任
Some of them will doubt that you can do this.
一个年轻的父亲 经验不足
A young father. Not enough experience.
没有杀手本能
No killer instinct.
但我知道你的能耐
But I know what you're capable of.
我充分信任你
You have my full confidence.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
因为我的敌人现在与你为敌了
Because my enemies are your enemies now.
你能应付他们吗?
Can you handle them?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
有新的线索就回来找我
When you have something, come back to me.
等我出去之后 我需要跟上进度
I'll need to be up to speed when I get out of here.
好好休息吧 长官
Get some rest, sir.
谢谢你给我送书
And thanks for the books.
内容有点深奥 但谢谢你这么用心
They're a bit, uh… esoteric, but I appreciate the thought.
(《礼物》、《白♥痴♥》《母亲》、《阿里与尼诺》)
Uh--
Uh…
不客气 长官
You, uh… you're welcome, sir.
(《阿里与尼诺》)
(《母亲》)
(《礼物》)
(《白♥痴♥》)
(巴库)
(陀思妥耶夫斯基)
(母亲、礼物、白♥痴♥)
(白♥痴♥//母亲//礼物)
(阿♥拉♥斯加 美国)
(母亲//礼物//白♥痴♥)
(肖迪奇 英国)
(杰伊服装店 永久关闭)
书这个细节很精心
Books were a nice touch.
很老派 陀思妥耶夫斯基
Old school. Dostoevsky.
你最爱的俄♥国♥作家
Your favorite Russian author.
还有《阿里与尼诺》发生在巴库的爱情故事
And Ali and Nino. A love story set in Baku.
简单直白
I kept it simple.
我知道办公室坐久了人会变得肥头大耳 技术也荒废了
I know how fat and rusty people get behind a desk.
卡拉 你知道我们以这种形式见面很不合适
It's not appropriate for us to meet like this, Kara.
但你还是来了
And yet, here you are.
书是在他的病房♥里
Well, the books are in his hospital room.
我猜你有关于谁试图杀他的情报
I presume you have intel on who tried to kill him.
而且我们也好久没见了你勾起了我的兴趣
Besides, it's been a while. I was intrigued.
但我还是军情六处的人员你属于俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局
But I am still MI6, and you are SVR.
他们把我踢出局了
They threw me out.
噢
Oh.
为什么?
Why?
因为我向你透露了大使♥馆♥围攻行动的消息?
For tipping you off about the embassy siege?
你想怎么样 卡拉?
What is this, Kara?
我是来收人情债的
I've come to collect.
你不知道我为了让你离最高职位仅一步之遥
You have no idea of the things I've done
付出了什么
to get you a heartbeat away from the top job.
就为了让你终于有能力帮我
Just so that you'd finally be in the position to help me.
是你给安吉利斯下毒了?
You poisoned Angelis?
你现在获得了闪闪发光的安全许可可以帮忙满足我的需要了
With your shiny new security clearance, you're gonna help me get what I need.
你给我听着 我会打给我的团队然后把你逮捕
I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll call my team,
and then I'll have you arrested.
你应该不会这么做
I don't think so.
你的整个职业生涯都是靠你的老相好打造的
How are you gonna explain to Maddy that your entire career
你要如何向玛迪解释呢?
has been engineered by your ex-lover?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你在里海登上了一艘油轮上面装载着三架M270多管火箭系统?
The tanker you boarded in the Caspian Sea carrying three stolen M270s?
情报是码头上的一个线人告诉你的 对吧?
The intel came from a source at the docks, right?
不对 是我你在土耳其特种部队安插的内鬼?
Wrong. It was me. Your mole inside Turkish Special Forces?
也是我
Me.
装着化学药品情报的公文包
The briefcase carrying chemical supply intel
从天而降?
that just mysteriously landed in your lap?
不用谢我 亚当
You're welcome, Adam.
你拿到的每一条有用情报都是我送你的礼物
Every intel win you earned, I gift wrapped for you.
亚当 要是没有我 你就一无是处
Adam, you'd be nothing without me.
我不需要你帮我完成工作
I don't need you to do my job,
所以你♥他♥妈♥给我远离我和我的家人
so stay the fuck away from me and my family.
你不知道我想要什么
You don't even know what it is I want.
-我不需要知道 对话到此为止-才没有呢 对话才刚刚开始
I don't need to know. We're done here. -No we're not.
We're just getting started, Adam.
该死
Fuck.
希望你们在飞机上休息了一会儿
I hope you got some rest on the flight.
中情局通常不会报销商务舱的机票
The CIA doesn't normally spring for business class.
好的 我们要伪装成一家土木工程公♥司♥
All right, our cover, a civil engineering firm.
我们的目标
Our target…
最近升职成为军情六处局长的亚当劳伦斯
The recently promoted chief of MI6, Adam Lawrence.
完整的安全简报已经发到了你们的邮箱
Check your emails for a full security briefing.
我们要在三个小时内开始执行任务
I want us up and running in three hours.
我需要去拜访一下老朋友 出发吧!
I need to make a house call. Let's go!
-嘿-迪迪?
Hey. -Dede?
他们说我可以回来 希望你不介意
They said I could come back. I hope that's all right.
当然了!我的天哪!
Of course! Oh my God!
你来这里搞什么名堂?
What the fuck are you doing in town?