我去把热水器开了
I'll put the kettle on.
-爸爸?-我在
Dad? -Yeah.
我们是好人吗?
Are we the good guys?
当然了
Of course.
好好休息吧
Get some rest.
把枪放下!
Drop the gun!
不!
No, no, no, no, no!
我杀了他
I killed him.
不应该让你去的
You shouldn't have had to do that.
应该由我来动手
It should've been me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从没杀过人
I've never killed anybody before.
我是说 我杀过人 但那时我在军队里所以感觉我是正义的一方
I mean, I have, I have, but in the army, it felt like I was on the right side.
你还是正义的
You still are.
爸爸?
Dad?
萨姆森呢?
Where's Samson?
-说吧-巴恩斯死了
Tell me. -Barnes is dead.
房♥子里没人
The house is empty.
亚当劳伦斯逃了
Adam Lawrence is gone.
-去哪儿了?-不知道 他的车还在这里
Where? -No idea. His vehicle's still here.
一定是尤索娃 长官
It's got to be Yusova, sir.
他们肯定在合作
They must be working together.
他带着孩子 没办法跑太快收拾干净 然后回来
He can't move fast, not with the kids. Clean up and get back here.
什么事?
Yeah?
迪迪亚历山大 我是马丁安吉利斯
Dede Alexander? Martin Angelis.
我们没见过面
We haven't met.
没有 长官
No, sir.
要是见过 我应该会有印象
I think I'd remember that.
也许是时候了
Well, perhaps it's time.
(柯比的资助人在停车场被捅致死)
-玛迪-谢谢
Maddy. -Thank you.
亚当
Adam.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, mate.
她在这里做什么?
What's she doing here?
是她救了大家的命
She saved all of our lives.
安吉利斯的文件里有证据显示俄♥罗♥斯♥人资助柯比竞选的阴谋
Angelis's files contain evidence of a Russian plot to run Kirby.
军情六处有名双面间谍是阴谋的核心代号♥是多里安
There's an MI6 double agent at the heart of it. Code name, Dorian.
安吉利斯觉得是我
Angelis thinks it's me.
他觉得我跟卡拉和梅尔尼科夫是一伙的
Thinks I'm in league with Kara and Melnikov.
所以他把他杀了
That's why he had him killed.
这也是他昨晚派巴恩斯去度假屋杀我的原因
It's why he sent Barnes to take me out at the lodge last night.
安吉利斯愿意让柯比胜选
Angelis is willing to let Kirby win.
然后他就把阴谋曝光巩固自己在军情六处的地位
Then he'll expose the plot and use it to strengthen his position at MI6.
除非我们先发制人 揭穿阴谋
Unless we force it out into the open first.
然后安吉利斯和柯比都完蛋了格拉茨仍然可以成为首相
And then Angelis is finished, as is Kirby, and Gratz can still be PM.
我必须解决这个问题
I have to fix this.
怎么做?
How?
跟格拉茨达成协议
Do a deal with Gratz.
把关于柯比的情报提供给她换取免罪权
Offer her the intel on Kirby in exchange for immunity.
我假装没听见你刚刚说的
I'll pretend I didn't hear that,
但我没有更好的建议了
but I can't say I've got any better advice for you.
你从中能得到什么?
And what do you get out of it?
我想知道是谁杀了我的部下
I wanna know who killed my men.
然后你就会消失
And then… you just disappear?
他的文件是我们所有人唯一的出路
His files are the only way out of it for all of us.
他不会直接交给你们
He's not just gonna give them to you.
听起来军情六处没有任何可信任的人
It sounds like you can't trust anyone at MI6.
-我可以去找文件-是我们一起去找
I can go after the files. -We can go after them.
也就是说你必须去和格拉茨达成协议
Which means you'll have to make a deal with Gratz.
我们需要新手♥机♥
We need to get new phones.
安吉利斯会试图追踪我们第二次就不会失手了
Angelis will be trying to trace us, and he won't miss a second time.
我们对他打造的一切都构成威胁
We're a threat to everything he's built.
你和一支特种行动小组在六天前入境
You and a team of special ops entered the country six days ago.
正是在我遇袭之后 为什么?
Right after I'd been attacked. Why?
我们五年前警告你说亚当劳伦斯很危险
For the same reason we warned you about Adam Lawrence five years ago.
这次是出于同样的原因
他变节了 对西方安全构成威胁
He's compromised. A threat to Western security.
我早该听你们的话
I should have listened to you.
亚当劳伦斯和卡拉尤索娃昨晚杀了我手下的一名警官
Adam Lawrence and Kara Yusova killed one of my officers last night.
我要把他们除掉
I need them put down.
为什么不用自己的人呢?
And why not use your own people?
如你所说 他对我们两国都构成威胁
As you said, he's a threat to both our nations.
有一通电♥话♥的文字记录
There's a transcript of a call
证明亚当劳伦斯在巴库之后一直都在当双面间谍
that proves Adam Lawrence has been a double agent since Baku.
他图谋不轨 我给你全面开绿灯
He's trying to get his hands on it. I am offering you a full green light.
我可以帮你们接入我们的系统
I can plug you into our system,
希望你找到劳伦斯和尤索娃然后把他们除掉
and I would like you to find Lawrence and Yusova and eliminate them.
我可能会惹上一身的麻烦
I could get into a lot of trouble.
我会确保当局对你睁一只眼 闭一只眼
I'll make sure the authorities look the other way.
帮我处理这件事
Deal with this for me,
证明他有罪的证据都归你
and the proof against him is all yours.
你回到兰利时就是英雄了
You go back to Langley a hero.
圆♥满♥完成任务
Mission accomplished.
好吧
All right.
交给我处理吧
I'll take care of it.