剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表
看看那边
Check there.
安全
Clear.
等等
Hold on.
等等 黄豹
Wait, Cheetor!
火种源不在这里
The Allspark is no longer here.
-这里没人 -如果他们不在这里
- No one is here. - If they're not here...
那他们去哪儿了
Where did they go?
红蜘蛛一直很难以捉摸
Starscream has always been elusive.
我们应该扩大搜索范围
We should expand our search
搜索所有已知的霸天虎基地
to all known Decepticon installations.
虽然你说不要打扰你 但是
I know you told me not to interrupt anymore, buuut...
我接到一个紧急求救信号
I am receiving an urgent distress call from...
你肯定猜不到 复仇女神
you'll never guess... The Nemesis.
擎天柱
Prime...
复仇女神失守了
Nemesis down.
天哪 听起来很不妙啊
Oh my. That sounds extra foreboding!
听起来霸天虎罪有应得了
Sounds like the Decepticons are getting what they deserve.
红蜘蛛帮我们惩罚了威震天
Starscream's taking care of Megatron for us.
-但他是在寻求帮助吗 -好像是的
- But is he asking for help? - I think he is.
那我们帮助他吧
Then we will give it.
复仇女神看上去比平时更恐怖吧
Does the Nemesis look creepier than usual?
一点也不恐怖
Well, this isn't creepy at all.
-依然不恐怖 -别帮倒忙了 热破
- Nope, still not creepy. - You're not helping, Hot Rod.
前进
Forward.
他的能量晶体几乎被吸干了
He's been almost entirely drained of Energon.
但他的火种还没有熄灭
But he still has his spark!
黄豹 你能感觉到火种源吗
Cheetor, can you sense the Allspark?
嗯 就在附近
Yes. It is near.
红蜘蛛也在附近
So is Starscream.
禁闭 痛击
Lockdown? Clobber?
有东西几乎吸干了他们所有的能量晶体
Something drained them of almost all their Energon.
-他们动都动不了了 -不管是什么
- They can't even move. - Whatever it was,
他们进行了一场激烈的战斗
they fought a fierce battle against it.
他们跟谁战斗了
But against what?
那是什么
What was that?!
注意
Behold!
震荡波
Shockwave!
大黄蜂 小心
Bee! Watch out!
等等
Wait!
没事 影袭和其他人一样
It's OK, Shadowstriker is just like the rest of them.
我们离火种源越来越近了
We are getting closer to the Allspark.
那我们必须继续前进
Then we must press on.
火种源已经很近了
The Allspark is very near now.
红蜘蛛的力量压制了所有人
Starscream's forces managed to overwhelm everyone.
甚至包括声波
Even Soundwave.
-等等 你看到了吗 -什么
- Wait. Did you see that? - What?
那里
That!
汽车人 交战
Autobots. Engage!
这些东西太可怕了
These things are awful!
它们是什么
What are they?!
火种源的奇葩产物
A grotesque spawn of the Allspark!
擎天柱 我们撑不住了
Optimus, we can't hold out much longer!
擎天柱
Optimus!
我的手臂动不了了
My arm... it is inoperable.
他们撤退了 怎么回事
They're falling back. What's going on?
擎天柱
Prime!
复仇女神失守了
Nemesis...down.
变形金刚
第二季 第八集
威震天 有人拜访
Megatron! You have some visitors!
你们来得有点迟
You're a little late!
漂亮
Nice!
我没有与火种源融为一体时
I do not have the strength
拥有的力量了
I possessed when I was one with the Allspark.
别担心 有我们呢 小黄
Don't worry. We got your back, Cheets.
-不 -离开这里
- No! - Get out of here!
大黄蜂
Bumblebee!
去帮
Go...help...
擎天
Opti-mu...!
擎天柱
Optimus Prime,
我完成了你做不到的事
I have done what you could not!
我打败了威震天
I have defeated Megatron!
的确 但你有什么目的
Indeed you have. And to what end?
目的 所有人的终结
End? Why the end of everyone!
别担心 我会将你的火种
Don't worry, I will free your sparks
和其他人一起释放
along with the others.
如果你够幸运
And maybe, if you're lucky,
就会变成我的孩子回来找我
you'll come back as one of my children.
-什么孩子 -什么
- What children? - What was that?
-什么 -不是你
- What? - Not you!
钛师傅
Alpha Trion!
那不是钛师傅
That's not Alpha Trion.
你滥用了火种源的力量
You have abused the power of the Allspark.
钛师傅说他对你很失望 擎天柱
Alpha Trion says he's very disappointed in you, Optimus.
他现在想要回领袖模块
He wants the Matrix of Leadership back...now!
不可能 红蜘蛛
That will never happen, Starscream.
风刃 不要
Windblade, no.
很好
Good.
你肯定会喜欢接下来的景象
You'll want to watch what happens next.
孩子们 移除模块
Children, remove the Matrix.
不
No!
看 就在那儿
Look...there it is!
领袖模块
The Matrix of Leadership!
谁能比我更有资格拥有模块的力量
Who better to possess the power of the Matrix
毕竟我去过火种源
than I who has been to the Allspark!
-住手 -什么
- Halt! - What?
我是黄豹 火种源守护者
I am Cheetor, Guardian of the Allspark!
你撒谎
And you lie!
消灭他
Destroy him!
你没去过火种源
You have never been to the Allspark!
你创造的这些东西没有火种
These things you created have no sparks!
他们是饥渴的无脑垃圾
They are mindless, ravenous abominations!
火种源在这里
The Allspark is here!
它能让我充满力量
It fills me with its power.
你必须把它交给我
You must give it to me.
不可能
Never!
你忘了 我也有火种源赋予的力量
You forget. I too have power given to me by the Allspark.
你根本不明白你在跟什么作对
You do not understand who and what you are fighting.
火种源
The Allspark!
不
Nooooo!
火种源守护者
Guardian of the Allspark,
我们会再见的
you will see me again!
-你救了我们 -干得漂亮 小黄
- You saved us! - Nice work, Cheets.
还没有结束
The work is not done.
我允许你们
I will...permit you..
离开了
...to leave now.
不客气
You are welcome.
剧集 | 变形金刚之塞伯志 | 导航列表